Pinned thread Upcoming Episode Talk

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
We have got the synopsis for all of the remaining episodes of Season 11, besides from 3 episodes. You may probably have seen them before, but at least you can now discuss them here.

233A- Whale Watching: Mr Krabs hires Squidward to babysit Pearl for the night, but she just wants to sneak out to a cool teen party

233B- Krusty Kleaners: After spilling a milkshake during a delivery, SpongeBob vows to clean the entire building.

234A- Patnoccio- Plankton tells Patrick he’s his conscience so he can convince the wooden-headed star to steal him a Krabby Patty

234B- ChefBob: When Mr Krabs puts in an open kitchen, SpongeBob gets stage fright and has to invent a new persona.

235A- Library Cards: When Patrick discovers the pineapple’s library, SpongeBob introduces him to the wonderful world of book learning.

235B- Plankton Paranoia- Plankton hasn't tried to steal the Krabby Patty formula in a while...and that's making Mr Krabs nervous.

236A- Surf n’ Turf: Sandy struggles to build a ship-in-a-bottle before a big contest, so SpongeBob calls in a little extra help.

236B- Call the Cops: Plankton goes to jail, but the secret formula is taken as evidence, so SpongeBob and Mr Krabs plot to get it back.

238A- Appointment TV: The long-lost episode of Mermaid Man is finally showing on TV, but SpongeBob may not make it on time to watch.

238B- Karen’s Virus: Karen gets a virus, and it's up to SpongeBob to get it out of her.

239A- The Night Patty: SpongeBob helps out the Krusty Krab’s night shift crew, but the customers crave something creepier than usual.

239B- The Grill is Gone: When a gang of kids steal the Krusty Krab’s grill, SpongeBob and Mr Krabs go to extreme lengths to win it back.

240A- It's Bubbletown- SpongeBob visits his old friend Bubble Buddy in his hometown Bubbletown.

240B- Girl’s Night Out- Sandy wants to spend a night in the city with Karen and Mrs Puff, so the ladies can let off some steam.

Plots for episodes 237 and 241 A & B (Goons on the Moon, Squirrel Jelly and The String) are currently unknown.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
When are these coming out? It's been a good while since we've had a bunch of premieres.

233A- Whale Watching: Mr Krabs hires Squidward to babysit Pearl for the night, but she just wants to sneak out to a cool teen party
Thoughts: This sounds like a really interesting episode. I really hope it'll turn out good, because it sounds like it has the potential of being a great episode (Given we haven't seen much interaction between Squidward/Pearl). I really hope the execution of this premise won't be screwed up.

233B- Krusty Kleaners: After spilling a milkshake during a delivery, SpongeBob vows to clean the entire building.
Thoughts: Pretty vague description. Is he going to clean the Krusty Krab? What building is he cleaning? I hope this isn't going to be another Sanitation Insanity in terms of the episode's presentation.

234A- Patnoccio- Plankton tells Patrick he’s his conscience so he can convince the wooden-headed star to steal him a Krabby Patty
Thoughts: If they make Patrick an actual likable character, I see some potential in this being a decent episode.

234B- ChefBob: When Mr Krabs puts in an open kitchen, SpongeBob gets stage fright and has to invent a new persona.
Thoughts: This sounds like an interesting episode. I'm intrigued, sounds pretty good.

235A- Library Cards: When Patrick discovers the pineapple’s library, SpongeBob introduces him to the wonderful world of book learning.
Thoughts: Not sure how I feel about this one. Real mixed feelings...

235B- Plankton Paranoia- Plankton hasn't tried to steal the Krabby Patty formula in a while...and that's making Mr Krabs nervous.
Thoughts: Sounds like it can be a good episode. As long as it's not as boring as say Plankton Retires.
236A- Surf n’ Turf: Sandy struggles to build a ship-in-a-bottle before a big contest, so SpongeBob calls in a little extra help.
Thoughts: Again, with such a vague plot description, it's hard to judge this episode. Not sure how I feel.
236B- Call the Cops: Plankton goes to jail, but the secret formula is taken as evidence, so SpongeBob and Mr Krabs plot to get it back.
Thoughts: Sounds like an amazing episode. I just hope the title is changed to something a lot less stupid.
238A- Appointment TV: The long-lost episode of Mermaid Man is finally showing on TV, but SpongeBob may not make it on time to watch.
Thoughts: Again, sounds like a great episode.
238B- Karen’s Virus: Karen gets a virus, and it's up to SpongeBob to get it out of her.
Thoughts: Sounds like something on the SpongeBob Fandom Wikia. Still, pretty original concept, I'll be sure to tune into this one. Hopefully it'll be good.
239A- The Night Patty: SpongeBob helps out the Krusty Krab’s night shift crew, but the customers crave something creepier than usual.
Thoughts: Please be a modern gem completely different from Graveyard Shift.
239B- The Grill is Gone: When a gang of kids steal the Krusty Krab’s grill, SpongeBob and Mr Krabs go to extreme lengths to win it back.
Thoughts: Ridiculous sounding plot. It all depends on how the kids steal the grill. It could be a good episode, but it'll all depend on how the kids are written.
240A- It's Bubbletown- SpongeBob visits his old friend Bubble Buddy in his hometown Bubbletown.
Thoughts: There's no need for such an episode. Hopefully it'll be creative and interesting, maybe something to get the bitter taste of Bubble Buddy returns out of my mouth.
240B- Girl’s Night Out- Sandy wants to spend a night in the city with Karen and Mrs Puff, so the ladies can let off some steam.
Thoughts: Sounds like a cool episode.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
COMPELTE FIRST THOUGHTS, HAVEN'T READ ANYTHING

This sounds like a decent plot that's never really been tried. I don't really see why Squidward would do this, but I'm sure they'll come up with a good reason, though I think this sounds a little generic of a plot, it could work well.

Eh, I don't know about this, it could sound cool, and I think it is interesting how they brought back SpongeBob's milkshake job, but it could get pretty boring seeing him clean up the building. It does have potential to be funny, but I think it'll just be average overall.

This sounds really stupid. It doesn't sound like this will work at all. Patrick can't even get the formula, he doesn't work at the Krusty Krab. Plankton is just as capable. We've seen him use Patrick's stupidity, and this just doesn't sound original or clever at all, but that's my opinion.

I don't know about this. This obviously doesn't follow continuity considering he's not been stage fraught in an episode like Squirrel Jokes. Even ignoring that, it could be cool, but sounds quite a bit like The Play's The Thing.

This one could be decent. Except it doesn't follow continuity ether, Patrick's been in the library on a number of occasions like in Something Smells. Patrick's also older than SpongeBob and has been through school. This episode sounds like baby Patrick and I was never really a fan of that type. I'm guessing we'll get A LOT of dumb jokes here, which is whatever.

What?? So what happens is Krabs just going to spy on Plankton? That sounds like something you'd see for the setup of a story, not the actual story. Sounds really boring.

A ship in a bottle? Uh interesting choice, we've seen SpongeBob help Sandy before, and I predict that this episode will just be in the forgettable, with some nice things category. Around the same level as Chimps Ahoy.

Huh, that doesn't sound too bad. Again we've seen jail setting before, so this one could be OK. Seems like a clever scheme, and it also seems like SpongeBob and Krabs could get a lot of good gags with officers, hoping for the best with this one.

This sounds like the type of thing you'd see Patchy the Pirate doing with SpongeBob. But whatever, i'll give it the benefit of the doubt that this one could be pretty good. Also there's two lost episodes??

I have no idea how this will setup, why would SpongeBob need to help Karen? Plankton is the one who programmed her. It sounds cool though, because they could pull a lot of nice gags with computers and viruses and stuff, but this also has a large potential to be really cartoony and stupid, which I'm hoping they aren't planning on doing.

"Krusty Krab's night shift crew" What?? Also for this to work there better be a good motivation for the customers, because this just sounds weird. They could get some great gags with this, or this could be very strange and make no sense. I'm hoping the former.

Huh, this sounds like something that makes sense, except why would they steal the Krusty Krab's grill? I'm hoping there is a good reason for this. But if it does have a good explanation I could see teenagers messing with them and doing that, it also sounds like we could get a cool adventure with SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs, so this one could be awesome.

I hope this isn't like that dreaded "Bubble Buddy Returns". Except this one doesn't sound that bad. It actually sounds really cool. Like this sounds like Squidville levels of really interesting setting. This one could also be awesome! If they tell some good gags with the atmosphere we could have a really great episode on our hands.

Huh...there's not many female characters on SpongeBob so this one could be interesting. Though again, there has to be a good reason for these otherwise unknown characters to want to spend time, but this has potential. I just hope the character interaction is funny/cool, and what they do is interesting enough to make a pretty solid episode. It could go the boring route, but I really hope they don't do that.

241A- Squirrel Jelly: SpongeBob and Patrick have their peaceful day of jelly fishing disturbed by Sandy's competitive nature.
This episode sounds like it could be cool, but doesn't SpongeBob like karate too? So what would happen? Would it have to be a struggle between jelly fishing and karate? If that's the case, than this could be a cool episode. Again, it could easily flop though, depends how it's executed.

241B- The String: SpongeBob pulls from Squidward's shirt a loose string that never seems to end.
This episode sounds just weird. What is the deal? Is he going to go on a giant adventure with a string? It sounds kind of stupid, but it could work, I guess, I don't know. This is kind off too little of a description, anything could happen with this string, it is weird how he's pulling it from Squidward, I don't know why it couldn't be from himself, but whatever I'm hoping this will be cool and interesting, but again too early to judge.

nobody

Imitation Krab
I'm not going to do an analysis on all the premises because I'm rather busy, but I can say that I'm pretty excited for ChefBob, Plankton Paranoia, and It's Bubbletown (only if Bubble Buddy gets a more prominent role rather than just barely appear in it).

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
It’s been over 2 months since Mustard O’Mine aired, and we still have no confirmation that these are even going to air this year (from Nickelodeon). I’m a bit worried that something’s changed internally for Nick, given the recent shift in management.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
EmployeeAMillion said:
It’s been over 2 months since Mustard O’Mine aired, and we still have no confirmation that these are even going to air this year (from Nickelodeon). I’m a bit worried that something’s changed internally for Nick, given the recent shift in management.
Yeah and even SpongeBob. Even if the show starts sucking, I’ll always take comfort in the fact that it’s still trying new things.

As for Nick, feels as if they’re going through a transitional phase right now, I think it will be temporary for a few more months.

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
Here's my thoughts about each episode:

Why would Mr. Krabs hire SQUIDWARD of all people to be a babysitter?

Besides teens are too old to be baby-sat

This sounds more like the plot for an R-rated or PG-13 movie

I have no idea WHAT building SpongeBob is going to clean

(I'll assume it's the milkshake factory)

Isn't it a bit late in the show to do a parody of Pinocchio?

Plus it's another secret formula episode

Pass

I thought SpongeBob LOVED people

Obviously this show doesn't follow continuity because Patrick has seen SpongeBob's library before

More formula stealing

IDK what to think of this

Same old, same old...

Is this going to be like the MM&BB episode where they told SpongeBob and Patrick their origins?

Also how are they going to do this after Ernest Borgnine died?

SpongeBob's finally doing an "inside the computer" plot huh

Another night shift episode

Why would a bunch of kids want the Krusty Krab's grill?

"Win" makes it sound like there's some kind of contest involved

Is Bubble Buddy going to become a recurring character?

What exactly would Sandy, Karen, & Mrs. Puff "let off steam" for?

A break-up?

Once again this sounds like a plot from an R-rated or PG-13 movie

There's my analysis for the upcoming episodes

nobody

Imitation Krab
EmployeeAMillion said:
My theory to this problem is that SpongeBob's ratings are slowly decreasing where it doesn't satisfy the standards for Nickelodeon, which therefore kept the series on hold for a while now. This all could mean ratings since Nickelodeon isn't doing as good as before (obviously thanks to streaming) as well as The Loud House getting more support from the network thanks to it achieving higher ratings than SpongeBob and the brand new Double Dare reboot. I kind of got a bad feeling that SpongeBob may be moved to NickToons or if any of Nick's shows aren't performing as they hoped, streaming has completely absorbed them.

Klu

Moby Dollar
Vincent Waller talked about how probably we will see new episodes during the summer.
But it's far from official confirmation.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
My theory to this problem is that SpongeBob's ratings are slowly decreasing where it doesn't satisfy the standards for Nickelodeon,
The irony of which is not lost on me.
nobody said:
which therefore kept the series on hold for a while now. This all could mean ratings since Nickelodeon isn't doing as good as before (obviously thanks to streaming) as well as The Loud House getting more support from the network thanks to it achieving higher ratings than SpongeBob and the brand new Double Dare reboot.
Seems legit. With Nick restructuring, a new era’s on its way, so hopefully these shows lay a groundwork for what we see Nickelodeon as in say, 2023.
nobody said:
I kind of got a bad feeling that SpongeBob may be moved to NickToons or if any of Nick's shows aren't performing as they hoped, streaming has completely absorbed them.
Personally, I think the last episodes of SpongeBob, if it’s ending within the next half-decade, should be on the channel that started it all. It would be far too depressing to see it demoted to NickToons like FOP was, after all it did for the brand.

hippythehippo

Banished
Mikurotoro92 said:
Here's my thoughts about each episode:

Why would Mr. Krabs hire SQUIDWARD of all people to be a babysitter?

Besides teens are too old to be baby-sat

This sounds more like the plot for an R-rated or PG-13 movie

I have no idea WHAT building SpongeBob is going to clean

(I'll assume it's the milkshake factory)

Isn't it a bit late in the show to do a parody of Pinocchio?

Plus it's another secret formula episode

Pass

I thought SpongeBob LOVED people

Obviously this show doesn't follow continuity because Patrick has seen SpongeBob's library before

More formula stealing

IDK what to think of this

Same old, same old...

Is this going to be like the MM&BB episode where they told SpongeBob and Patrick their origins?

Also how are they going to do this after Ernest Borgnine died?

SpongeBob's finally doing an "inside the computer" plot huh

Another night shift episode

Why would a bunch of kids want the Krusty Krab's grill?

"Win" makes it sound like there's some kind of contest involved

Is Bubble Buddy going to become a recurring character?

What exactly would Sandy, Karen, & Mrs. Puff "let off steam" for?

A break-up?

Once again this sounds like a plot from an R-rated or PG-13 movie

There's my analysis for the upcoming episodes
I thought you were going to leave.

BTW, all eps through Chefbob are airing in Russia next week, which has an english dub, and Library Cards might air on the 20th.

Patnoccio has almost no chance of being good. Fred Osmond has really let me down a bit with his boards this Season. He is the one with the really wacky and zany episodes. Not to mention Mr. Lawrence has been hit or miss this season, so I am a bit skeptical.

Whale Watching and Chefbob sound great, really hoping those turn out well.

From the dub I saw, Shopping List looks pretty good. I know there are a few quotable things from the boards, so I am excited for the english version. Zeus' boarding was phenomenal on this one.

Krusty Kleaners sounds like a knock off Sanitation Insanity. Not to excited, but it has the same crew behind the great High Sea Diving, and also Mustard O Mine, so who knows?

Hopefully it will be a decent week, looks like there will be some good episodes ahead.

Chrdrenkmann

Floating Shopping List
Don't trust the plots for Squirrel Jelly and The String on Wikipedia or the SpongeBob Wiki, here are the real ones (provided by NickNack):

Squirrel Jelly: SpongeBob and Patrick have their peaceful day of jelly fishing disturbed by Sandy's competitive nature.

The String: SpongeBob pulls from Squidward's shirt a loose string that never seems to end.

Klu

Moby Dollar
Don't trust the plots for Squirrel Jelly and The String on Wikipedia or the SpongeBob Wiki, here are the real ones (provided by NickNack):

Squirrel Jelly: SpongeBob and Patrick have their peaceful day of jelly fishing disturbed by Sandy's competitive nature.

The String: SpongeBob pulls from Squidward's shirt a loose string that never seems to end.
Wow, episode where Sandy isn't perfect in every way and has flaws as a character? Wow. I'm kind of excited for this.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Chrdrenkmann said:
This sound ridiculous lol.. weird plot. SpongeBob just gonna be running around all over clothes-lining people

Back