Pinned thread Upcoming Episode Talk

IAmAGoofyGoober2004

see ya

1,525 posts
$2,097 doubloons
Excited for the new episodes! I think Nick aired a commercial saying their airing next month? I wasn't paying attention until I saw SpongeBob, but it was over by then. :sweat: I have the most interest in seeing Plankton Paranoia.

SpongeRob RectangleShorts

Sharkdog!

832 posts
$480 doubloons
Squiddddd said:
I have a feeling Plankton Paranoia will be more about Mr. Krabs driving himself insane rather than in One Coarse Meal where it's directly caused by his rival. It looks pretty promising.
This is what I'm thinking too. Instead of Krabs intentionally driving Plankton to insanity, Plankton indirectly drives Krabs insane. Almost like a reversed and slightly altered OCM. Heck, this might be OCM done right, just like how Mimic Madness was a better version of Face Freeze. We'll see.

darkrage6

94 posts
$174 doubloons
SpongeRob RectangleShorts said:
This is what I'm thinking too. Instead of Krabs intentionally driving Plankton to insanity, Plankton indirectly drives Krabs insane. Almost like a reversed and slightly altered OCM. Heck, this might be OCM done right, just like how Mimic Madness was a better version of Face Freeze. We'll see.
That actually sounds similar to a plot in one of the Invader Zim comics where Zim stops trying to take over the earth for such a long period of time that Dib gets even more paranoid then usual and ends up getting himself into a depression that allows Zim to take advantage of him.

darkrage6

94 posts
$174 doubloons
SpongeRob RectangleShorts said:
Having just seen that episode on Amazon, I can confirm that it is more or less the plot, Krabs gets driven insane waiting for Plankton to steal the formula and it starts negatively affecting the KK.

Octavionknox888

147 posts
$161 doubloons
I hope season 12 will be as great as season 10 and 11.

My predictions of Gary and spot plot: Gary meets spots and become best of friends.

This comment will get outdated....

Witch episode will turn out great? The not sitting, or Gary and spot?