Pinned thread Unpopular Opinions you Have on SpongeBob

skinnybeans17

Only semi-active now, had a regretful past here.
Plankton’s Regular wasn’t that bad in my opinion and is actually a decent episode. I liked the part when SpongeBob was trying to get the krabby patty into Nat’s mouth, SpongeBob imitating Karen, and especially the shortcut to the Chum Bucket part that became an internet meme. But yeah, the ending ruined the episode, and Mr. Krabs should’ve let Plankton have joy for once, but the episode is definitely far from the best or worst ever.

Yoshi

Giant Clam
The kamp koral episode Hard Time Out is one of the best kamp koral episodes by far
I actually agree with this one. It is my favorite episode, especially due to premiering on my birthday, giving me a bond with it. I have one with "What About Meep?" too, but it's okay ignoring that it premiered on my birthday, so it's not as good.

skinnybeans17

Only semi-active now, had a regretful past here.
Patty Caper is one of my favorite episodes of season 6. The episode had a really funny story, the mysterious lies were hilarious, and Mr. Krabs got what he deserved at the end.

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0
Plankton’s Regular wasn’t that bad in my opinion and is actually a decent episode. I liked the part when SpongeBob was trying to get the krabby patty into Nat’s mouth, SpongeBob imitating Karen, and especially the shortcut to the Chum Bucket part that became an internet meme. But yeah, the ending ruined the episode, and Mr. Krabs should’ve let Plankton have joy for once, but the episode is definitely far from the best or worst ever.
It gave us a good meme, I’ll give it that.

Juan90980

Imitation Krab
All my unpopular opinions:

"My Leg!" It's a bad episode, that people like it just because it has Fanservice, it's super-boring and it's very overrated.
"Ink Lemonade" is a meh episode, which is OverHated, when it's actually not that bad, in fact, I consider "Ink Lemonade" better than "My Leg!"
"InSPONGEiac" is one of the worst episodes of the show.
"House Sittin' for Sandy" is a decent episode, despite most hating it, I consider it enjoyable.

Neon2500

Floating Shopping List
An unpopular opinion I have is that LYB, Breath of Fresh Squidward, Squid Baby, Boating Buddies, Porous Pockets, I’m with Stupid, Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful, A Day Without Tears and Gone are all good episodes and better than the majority of post sequel

Mr. What Zit Tooya

Moby Dollar
I have several unpopular opinions, some of them I have said before

*Dunces And Dragons > ¿Have You Seen This Snail?
*Season 6 seems better than Season 8
*I find To Love A Patty more repulsive than The Splinter
*Season 7 is only bad before The Legends Of Bikini Bottom, after that it's about the same quality as Season 8
*Christmas Who? > Band Geeks

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
I have several unpopular opinions, some of them I have said before

*Dunces And Dragons > ¿Have You Seen This Snail?
*Season 6 seems better than Season 8
*I find To Love A Patty more repulsive than The Splinter
*Season 7 is only bad before The Legends Of Bikini Bottom, after that it's about the same quality as Season 8
*Christmas Who? > Band Geeks
I agree with all of these except for the last one, Band Geeks will always be the best Season 2 episode :sbfunny:

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I know im probably gonna get punished for this but i would prefer Im With Stupid over Procrastination
Im With Stupid is really good and very underrated but I can't see why one would prefer it over Procrastination which is one of the best s2 episodes in my opinino
But this is surely an unpopular opinion and a surprising one too.

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Im With Stupid is really good and very underrated but I can't see why one would prefer it over Procrastination which is one of the best s2 episodes in my opinino
But this is surely an unpopular opinion and a surprising one too.
I mean i used to hate procrastination now i like it Im with stupid deserves a 9/10 for me because i laughed at almost every joke

Last edited:

Awe

Floating Shopping List
I mean i used to procrastination now i like it Im with stupid deserves a 9/10 for me because i laughed at almost every joke
I agree that I’m With Stupid is funnier than Procrastination but that dream sequence Spongebob has puts it higher in my opinion

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Personally Home Sweet Pineapple is my personal episode that is the first ever bad episode of the show it wasnt very funny and plus most of it was really depressing

Back