Pinned thread Unpopular Opinions you Have on SpongeBob

Tidalpat

Imitation Krab
i actually like seasons 4 & 6-8 (5 & 9 are bad in my opinion, and i didnt include 1-3 and 10-11 because theyre pretty popular) and are some of my favorite seasons. Its probably because of the crazy situations they get in and its always fun to watch it, plus the character changes didnt bother me too much. my only problems were the gross out moments, but in my opinion the worse only appeared in season 5.

in fact, smoothe jazz at bikini bottom, one of the most hated episodes, is actually one of my favorites.

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ7Hso7ZIXs
This is my favorite Guyton/Wakefield used on the show. Some prefer "Twelfth Street Rag", some like "Clownfish Capers", but for me this one's my favorite.

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
The Night Patty don't scare me at all and it's second The Tidal Zone episode first one was with Rube the imaginary tourist

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
sthom said:
House Fancy is WAY too overhated.
Agreed. The only bad part about that episode is the toenail scene, or really how it's presented because that was pretty gross. The rest of the episode is actually funny and Squidward even wins in the end.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
jack_of_all_traids said:
I find Fungus Among Us very slightly overhated.
Also agreed with this. I never thought it was a bad episode, just kinda gross. But either way, it really doesn't have that many gross visuals, and it is still an entertaining episode.

MegaSamurott

Baby Clam
Here we go...
- I'm With Stupid is a horrible episode that would be bad even for Season 7.
- The Main Drain is an amazing episode.
- A Pal for Gary is a bad episode, but it's not one of the worst. That honor goes to One Coarse Meal.
- Truth or Square was decent.
- SpongeHenge was decent.
- Seasons 4 and 5 are part of the golden age.
- The toenail scene was hilarious.
- I dislike The Sewers of Bikini Bottom.
- Nature Pants, Rule of Dumb, Dumped, The Gift of Gum, The Thing, The Bully and Club SpongeBob were great episodes rather than the atrocities people make them out to be.
- SpongeBob was still a good character in newer episodes, even if I preferred Squidward, Plankton, Sandy and Gary over him.
- Toy Store of Doom was rather mediocre.

Bowlerb

Top 10 Gary Meows
Not sure if this is an unpopular opinion or not, but I actually prefer the themed DVDs over the season DVDs.

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
I personally liked the ballad of filthy muck. A lot of people did not like this episode, for whatever reason.

Back