Pinned thread Unpopular Opinions you Have on SpongeBob

DeadAccount

Floating Shopping List
To me, the episode is just mediocre.
That's fine, I can understand and respect that opinion. It's the people who HATE it that I am having a hard time seeing why. It seems to me that people just wanted a new episode to despise dearly, and so they all ganged up on Sportz? . Now, INK LEMONADE, on the other hand, is an episode that I think COMPLETELY deserves every bit of flack it gets!

SpongeNicko said:
That's fine, I can understand and respect that opinion. It's the people who HATE it that I am having a hard time seeing why. It seems to me that people just wanted a new episode to despise dearly, and so they all ganged up on Sportz? . Now, INK LEMONADE, on the other hand, is an episode that I think COMPLETELY deserves every bit of flack it gets!
Yep, I agree with this. But for me, there's personally not much enjoyment value out of the episode either.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Speaking of Pieguy, I actually really liked Code Yellow, Krusty Katering, Life Insurance, Trident Trouble, Sportz?, Patrick's Coupon, and Out of the Picture. All of these episodes seem mixed or hated by others for so little reason or isn't even elaborated enough.

DeadAccount

Floating Shopping List
Amphitrite said:
Speaking of Pieguy, I actually really liked Code Yellow, Krusty Katering, Life Insurance, Trident Trouble, Sportz?, Patrick's Coupon, and Out of the Picture. All of these episodes seem mixed or hated by others for so little reason or isn't even elaborated enough.
LOL, just head over to SBC. The level of salt there by members over Pieguy liking Sportz? is hilarious! It's as if him liking the episode apparently makes him a second Mr.Exit for some apparent reason...

darkrage6

Floating Shopping List
jack_of_all_traids said:
Another episode I found to be just okay. But, for bonus points, you're the first person I've seen who didn't say they hated the episode.
I don't hate it either, it was overhyped in previous, but so were a number of episodes(Friend or Foe comes to mind). For me Sebastian Bach voicing Triton was more then enough for me to like that episode.

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
Sportz is just an okay ep imo and I find it godly that Pieguy gave it a good

jack_of_all_traids said:
Very, VERY unpopular opinion right here.

I think Ink Lemonade is the worst episode of Season 11.
LMAO That isn't even unpopular, many think Ink is the worst of S11 (including myself)

mythix super saiyan 4 said:
sitw and patrick's coupon are better than krab borg
shrek2ndonkey.jpg

I.....I have no words :krabseyes:

Back