Pinned thread Unpopular Opinions you Have on SpongeBob

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
While I liked Frozen Face Off, I kinda hated how the plot changes from the race to stopping Plankton from stealing the secret formula

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion, but the You Bring The Color event (at least during Squid Noir) was a mistake that burned my eyes.

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
I think that post-sequel episodes are NOTHING like pre-movie episodes. I cringe whenever somebody sees a new good episode and says "This feels just like a season 3 episode"

Klu

Moby Dollar
Original Raw and Uncut said:
I think that post-sequel episodes are NOTHING like pre-movie episodes. I cringe whenever somebody sees a new good episode and says "This feels just like a season 3 episode"
I think we all get your point already.
It's fine if you hate post-sequel, just be more mature about it. It's not like you alone at this.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Patty Caper is one of the worst episodes in the series. Moving Bubble Bass is better than every Season 10 episode.

Klu

Moby Dollar
McSponge said:
Feral Friends was a great episode, but Moving Bubble Bass was an even better one.
I think that FF is much more unique and experimental, while MBB is just funnier, so I can see where you coming from.

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
Original Raw and Uncut said:
enough can you stop

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
Klu said:
I think we all get your point already.
It's fine if you hate post-sequel, just be more mature about it. It's not like you alone at this.
I don't hate post-sequel, I just don't think it's as good as people make it out to be

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk
mythix super saiyan 4 said:
enough can you stop
I don't care
Honest Slug said:
Stop.

hippythehippo

Banished
Bunny Hunt could have actually been good if it was a short. The first few minutes are actually pretty decent, the episode only becomes a trainwreck once Spongebob gets in the picture. Just have the episode be about Squidward battling the bunny, give the bunny a proper motivation, and don't fill the episode with zany nonsense, than yeah, I could see this fitting right in with the Season 5 shorts. Unfortunately, the episode we got is a complete and utter disaster.

Back