Pinned thread Unpopular Opinions you Have on SpongeBob

BobinFlobo

Baby Clam
The first half of Season 4 is basically indistinguishable from Season 3 in terms of quality.

Penny Foolish is an entertaining ep. Stupid plot but at least I actually laughed unlike 95% of Season 6.

The Gift of Gum is a good episode and actually somewhat endearing.

Last edited:

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
The first half of Season 4 is basically indistinguishable from Season 3 in terms of quality.

Penny Foolish is an entertaining ep. Stupid plot but at least I actually laughed unlike 95% of Season 6.

The Gift of Gum is a good episode and actually somewhat endearing.
I agree with all of this... Penny Foolish and The Gift of Gum all need more respect :D

Yoshi

Giant Clam
The first half of Season 4 is basically indistinguishable from Season 3 in terms of quality. I PERSONALLY THINK THAT THE SHOW IMPROVED AFTER THE NEXT SEASON.
Penny Foolish is an entertaining ep. Stupid plot but at least I actually laughed unlike 95% of Season 6. THE SHOW IMPROVED AFTER SEASON 5. I AM COUNTING SEASON 6. I can say 87% of it made me laugh.

The Gift of Gum is a good episode and actually somewhat endearing. IT IS GOOD, BUT HOW IS IT ENDEARING. SPONGEBOB IS THE PERFECT FRIEND, THINKING A ROBOT ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR PATRICK.

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
More!:
I think Giant Squidward is one of the best season 6 episodes
I just dont seem to like Procrastination...
SpongeBob In RandomLand is my second least favorite season 12 episode

Last edited:

Yoshi

Giant Clam
More!:
I think Giant Squidward is one of the best season 6 episodes I LIKE IT, BUT IT'S NOT ONE OF THE BEST.
I think dont seem to like Procrastination... I THINK IT'S OKAY, NOT AS HREAT AS PEOPLE SAY. IT'S BORING (OUTISDE OF THAT DREAM) AND NICK OVERREACTED TO THAT DELETED SCENE.
SpongeBob In RandomLand is my second least favorite season 12 episode IT'S MY SIXTH FAVORITE OF THE SEASON. AND SEASON 12 IS MY FAVORITE SEASON!

Awe

Floating Shopping List
Season 4 is a huge step down from season 3, especially comedy wise

Back