Pinned thread Unpopular Opinions you Have on SpongeBob

Awe

Floating Shopping List
i think season 1 is the worst pre-movie season i think season 11 and season 12 better
The thing is for me 11 and 12 are not funny at all. Season 1 had some of the best humour in the show as well as a great vibe to it.

KalloFox34

Floating Shopping List
Anyway, I believe that Nature Pants, The Paper, Dumped, Grandma’s Kisses, SquidBob TentaclePants, New Leaf, Once Bitten, The Thing, The Gift of Gum, Rise & Shine, and SpongeHenge are all good episodes.

spunchbop444

Squidward's Clarinet
Anyway, I believe that Nature Pants, The Paper, Dumped, Grandma’s Kisses, SquidBob TentaclePants, New Leaf, Once Bitten, The Thing, The Gift of Gum, Rise & Shine, and SpongeHenge are all good episodes.
I agree with The Paper, SquidBob TentaclePants, New Leaf, and The Thing, but I disagree with the rest.

Snails

Floating Shopping List
I think The Paper, Mermaid-Man & Barnacle-Boy 2 and Ripped Pants are bad episodes and that Party Pooper Pants, The Gift Of Gum and SpongeBob SquarePants Vs The Big One are good episodes.

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
I agree that all of them are good except for Grandma's Kisses, SquidBob TentaclePants, New Leaf, and Once Bitten

Snails

Floating Shopping List
I agree with all of them except Nature Pants, The Paper, Dumped, Grandma's Kisses, Rise & Shine and SpongeHenge

Awe

Floating Shopping List
I agree with them except Nature Pants, Dumped, Grandmas Kisses and The Thing
(Some of the ones left are just ok but I can see all of them passing as good episodes)

Back