Chocolate With Nuts is extremely overrated if that many people consider it the best SpongeBob episode ever. Ripped Pants is too considering how much I remember it being played on Nick back in the early 2000s... except for the song at the end, that was awesome.
- The 1st season although really important to set tone and establish characters, is kinda weak in my opinion entertainment-wise, obviously not Season 6 weak, but i probably enjoy it as much as i enjoy Season 5 for example. In fact, nowadays i only watch a few episodes from that season, like "MuscleBob BuffPants" and "Arrgh!", my two favorite episodes from the season. I just think it's way more hit and miss than Season 2 and 3.
- "Your Shoe's Untied" is pretty silly, i personally do not enjoy it.
- "Imitation Krabs" is my absolute least favorite pre-movie Plankton episode. Not the worst "Plankton disguises himself to get the formula" one by any means but i think it's below "Married to Money" honestly.
- "Squirrel Jokes" doesn't hold up quite well, i guess the moral is okay but seeing how the Bikini Bottomites treat Sandy in episodes like "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" make me feel uncomfortable about this one.
- "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" is, again, one of the worst pre-movies Plankton episodes, it has pacing problems and looking back to it, i find it really funny how they went out of their way to make Mr. Krabs super likable, even though he would later explore jellyfishes for profit in "Jellyfish Hunter", along many other terrible things he's done, not so much before that episode so i guess that doesn't play against the episode.
- "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm" is possibly the funniest episode in the entire season.
- I pretty much love all the specials and think they're all underrated, especially "Party Popper Pants".
- "Plankton's Army" is not funny and i hate the implications of Krabby Patties being made of plankton, even though it was fake.
- "Have You Seen This Snail?" was never my favorite Gary episode, i feel like it tries too hard to be tearjerky and the song is not even the best ever like people make it to be.
- I like "Dunces and Dragons" but i don't see it as the best special ever like many people do, or even the best episode from the season.
- "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" is most likely the best MM&BB episode ever in my opinion.
- I really like "All That Glitters".
- Patrick looks really cute as a girl.
- I love "Best Day Ever", the ending is especially funny.
- I'm not too fond of that season and that's basically it, lol.
- "The Original Fry Cook" is a good episode, but i don't like Jim like many people do, i think he's a very bitter guy.
- "Goo Goo Gas" doesn't amuse me much.
- "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" is not that bad.
- If "Not Normal" is a good Season 6 episode, i think the bar was set pretty lowly. It's basically a worsened version of "Patrick SmartPants".
- "Slide Whistle Stooges" is kinda funny and ultimately harmless.
- "Giant Squidward" and "No Nose Knows" are severely underhated, especially the former, i hate the guts of these episodes.
- "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" is such a weak special.
- "Squid's Visit" is very interesting and Twilight Zone-esque, i always enjoyed that one.
- This is probably the most controversial opinion on this post, but i think "A Pal For Gary" is a tad overhated. It's not good but i like the Gremlins reference and the infamous scene of Spongebob telling to Gary put Puffy Fluffy down is just played for laughs so i don't get people overthinking it.
- A Pal for Gary, while a pretty poor episode, is not one of the worst episodes.
- The Main Drain and Dumped were great episodes.
- The Sewers of Bikini Bottom was awful.
- I can't understand the hate Good Neighbors gets. Sure, it was a Squidward Torture Episode, but it had a few funny scenes here and there (AND STOP CALLING ME PRESIDENT!) and in general, the episode is old news and far worse has aired since it came out (One Coarse Meal and Stuck in the Wringer are my two most hated).