Pinned thread Unpopular opinions of yours

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
Film Aficionado, a DVD catalog collection website just shut down for real. there are no good other website for show my DVD collection

i hate free trial.

Waterbubble

Part Computer or Something
Hallmark Movies & mysteries Christmas movies > Hallmark Channel Christmas movies (eats popcorn:sbpopcorn:)

Last edited:

Waterbubble

Part Computer or Something
The scary and bloody MLP FIM YouTube videos (like Smile HD, pony and shed .mov for example) and the scary and bloody stories on Fimfiction (Cupcakes and Rainbow Factory for example) from the early days of the brony fandom are nowadays pretty much considered tame by today's standards.

Whiteout

Imitation Krab
I don't mind Clarence, I know lots of people don't like it but I actually like it (even though I haven't seen it in a while)

Yoshi

Giant Clam
*Teen Titans Go is good.
*Coronavirus, while still horrible, is underrated.
*The Fairly OddParents improved at Season 6.
*The SpongeBob Community is good.
*New Cartoon Network is better than Old Cartoon Network

YouDontKnowSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Princess Peach is a weak portrayal of a female character
I prefer Mario to either be with Rosalina or Pauline over Peach
There should be more Mario games in the main series which aren't about saving a princess
Super Mario Galaxy 2 isn't the same without featuring Rosalina as a major character. I am sorry but it would be like doing a sequel to Super Mario Odyssey without featuring Pauline.
Pauline should have got an official plush when Odyssey came out

skinnybeans17

Only semi-active now, had a regretful past here.
The Angry Birds Movie 1 and 2 are both extremely underrated and deserve more praise.
Minions (2015) wasn’t THAT bad, even if the main Despicable Me films are better.
The Simpsons is still a decent show now even if it is going downhill.
Behind the Meme got way too much backlash when he was still on YouTube and I felt like it was undeserved.
Peppa Pig is the worst show of all time period, even worse than Caillou, Dora the Explorer, and Barney.
Rocky is the worst character of the BFDI series.
Super Mario Galaxy 2 not being in 3D All Stars wasn’t that big of a deal.
I prefer the first Mario Galaxy over the second one.
I don’t like South Park. I just don’t get the appeal of the animation or humor of that show.
I enjoy some of the newer Angry Birds games even if the old ones are mostly better.
PAC-Man should be considered to be the second most iconic video game character, not Sonic.
I love both pre-split and post-split BFB equally.
The object show community is far from the worst community ever, and it’s definitely better than other communities.

Last edited:
Back