Pinned thread Unpopular opinions of yours

Waterbubble

Part Computer or Something
More unpopular opinions!
The first season of the Pokémon anime didn’t age very well.
I think that the kalos league of the Pokémon anime is pretty much old news and people need to lower their expectations when it comes to ash and the Pokémon league part of the anime.
The shippings of ash’s harlem in the sun and moon anime is miles better than ash x serena.
I think the reason ttg was made is because the og teen titans got WAYYYY too dark, and those fans and haters need to grow up.
True colors
[emoji116][emoji116][emoji116]
Phil Collins version<old version and trolls version. Fight me!
That’s all I have right now!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

DeadAccount

Floating Shopping List
I'll name at least 3 for now.

-Super Smash Bros. Brawl is the weakest Smash Bros. game, and I don't like it much at all.

-Shadow the Hedgehog is one of my all time favorite Sonic games, and I went through the trouble of playing all 326 routes to show it.

-I just can't get into Pokemon, the tv shows or the video games, no matter how hard I try.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
SpongeNicko said:
I'll name at least 3 for now.

-Super Smash Bros. Brawl is the weakest Smash Bros. game, and I don't like it much at all.

-Shadow the Hedgehog is one of my all time favorite Sonic games, and I went through the trouble of playing all 326 routes to show it.

-I just can't get into Pokemon, the tv shows or the video games, no matter how hard I try.
Finally! Someone agrees with me. Not to say that Pokemon was bad, because it isn't, it's just not my thing.

Klu

Moby Dollar
I don't see an appeal in overly hard games. Games are supposed to be fun, right? What so fun about wanting to throw your PC or console out trough the window? I don't mean that games shouldn't have any challenge, because they totally should, but I think that balance is very much needed.
And I'm talking about unfair difficulty, not when game is difficult, but fair.

Growlie

Best Boy
Difficult games can raise your blood-pressure.

That's how I feel when I'm going up against stronger opponents.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I don't see an appeal in overly hard games. Games are supposed to be fun, right? What so fun about wanting to throw your PC or console out trough the window? I don't mean that games shouldn't have any challenge, because they totally should, but I think that balance is very much needed.
And I'm talking about unfair difficulty, not when game is difficult, but fair.
This is why I like when games have different difficulty settings. I don't like it when the hardness makes it unfun either, but some people really like that, which is why different difficuluty settings help with that

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I honestly don't get why puns are the lowest form of humor. Honestly, most groan-inducing puns and "dad jokes" are really PUN-ny and clever. And yes, I happen to make lots of puns and nobody will change my mind about that.
Well then I guess convincing you to stop making puns won't be a piece of cake after all

:sbfunny:

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Math is way better than Language Arts. At least math has a defined answer, when you get an answer wrong in math there's usually a straight reason. When you get an answer wrong about what an author meant, it is literally down to interpretation. I'd would like spelling a lot more if the letters actually made the words correctly. Giraffe should be spelled jraf, think about it. Types of pottery or words are OK, flawed little, but interpretation from literature sucks.

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
Waterbubble said:
More unpopular opinions!

I think that the kalos league of the Pokémon anime is pretty much old news and people need to lower their expectations when it comes to ash and the Pokémon league part of the anime.
this its annoying how people still are complaining about that

another pokemon thing that annoys me is when people want one of ash's pokemon released because they hate x pokemon ash doesn't do it because x pokemon is weak he does it for a reason like are you trying to make him paul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN2_N_w8GlU
like this the tauros part and hawlucha part make sense but the rest of the list is bad

Back