Pinned thread Unpopular opinions of yours

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
They change it on weekends? O_O
Yes. 2 minutes and 15 seconds of regular ads, and one or two promos on the weekend. Weekdays is 3 minutes regular ads with 2 promos, and once in awhile special events go for 4 minutes regular ads, with a promo or two. That one is usually rare

Katniss

totally coral
Maybe not that unpopular but why is it so common for some women to be like "I want a man who's X height" like wtf why do you care

Physical preference, probably. Some people just find those of a certain height (and men do this too :P) to be more physically appealing. And physical attraction is something to consider when picking out a potential partner, so

Charcoal Sauce

Imitation Krab
I don't know if this is unpopular but I dislike Kylo Ren, he seems like more of an angry teenager more than anything, and kinda looks like one when he has no mask

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I don't like poetry. I think it's kinda cheesy, especially when it comes to the rhyming. There's nothing really interesting about poetry either. Even as a kid, I've never really liked it. I even had a hard time reciting them.

EDIT: This is also the reason why I dislike intro songs (with vocals) on TV shows. They're just too cheesy.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Comfortrability >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Looks

No point in looking cool if you're being tortured anyway.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
you can do both.
I mean you can but I feel like 90% of people tend to just try to "look cool" (and fail most of the time) and end up wearing uncomfortable clothes which I always found to be stupid. And it absolutetly infuriates me when people try to force me to be extremely uncomfortable so I can "look better" when it doesn't even look better IMO.

While we're on this topic

I hate jeans and I honestly think they are really ugly. Skinny Jeans and Ripped Jeans even more so. In fact I think ripped jeans has to be some of the worst looking clothes ever. How it became a fad actually bothers me. It's so stupid.

I don't think business type clothes look any better than casual clothing

Wintermelon43 said:
I mean you can but I feel like 90% of people tend to just try to "look cool" (and fail most of the time) and end up wearing uncomfortable clothes which I always found to be stupid. And it absolutetly infuriates me when people try to force me to be extremely uncomfortable so I can "look better" when it doesn't even look better IMO.

I hate jeans and I honestly think they are really ugly. Skinny Jeans and Ripped Jeans even more so. In fact I think ripped jeans has to be some of the worst looking clothes ever. How it became a fad actually bothers me. It's so stupid.

Jeans are just uncomfortable af but I admit they look kinda nice

Also ngl as much as I hate wearing suits I find them extraordinarily hot lmao

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Wintermelon43 said:

As a very skinny guy, I loathe skinny jeans with all my heart because they just show off how long and thin my legs are. But I love good ol' baggy jeans cuz they hide the width of my legs and I honest to god find them to be absolutely comfy. I only actually ever wear jeans whenever I'm not in school and I love it. I don't do it to "look good", though - I honestly don't care what I wear just as long as I like it and actually want to wear it.

Never got ripped jeans, either. I had a pair with a bit of a hole on the right knee and they were OK, but not my favorite pair.

For the business clothes thing, I recommend getting some colorful shirts :thumbsup: They really make it more interesting.
But I am so jealous of the choices women have at their disposal I would literally wear a dress for the colors...

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Wintermelon43 said:

Glad to see another person hate on ripped jeans as much as I do. I honestly think that the ripped jeans fad is incredibly stupid. I don't want to wear jeans with holes in them in public, thank you very much.

Alex Squarepants said:
I don't get the hype for musicals at all.
tbf not a lot of people get it either.

What I love about musicals is that it gives me cheer that characters sing to whatever situation or emotions they are feeling. Sometimes it can be too silly and so darn enjoyable and other times, it can get very emotionally impactful. I didn't see too much musical movies but Disney animated movies and other stuff like La La Land movie and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend TV show make me feel like I belong to their world. Musical is a full fantasy, yet when they do it right, it mirrrors our real life. La La Land movie uses musical to tell a story about dreams and life goals, whereas Crazy Ex-Girlfriend tell the story of daily human struggles, postivity of sexuality and intercourse and mental illness. If you use your musicals to tell a story, mix it with your themes and make it catchy with great performances, then you have a great musical. If you do musical for sake of it with no real heart or effort to put in, you make a really cheesy and badly-written musical that people wanna stop watching musicals.

I totally understand why musicals aren't everyone's cup of tea because it feels too nonsensical and weird but that's also what I love about it.

Back