Pinned thread Unpopular opinions of yours

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
New Leaf is legit good and Best day Ever, Wigstruck, and Funny Pants are still better than 70% of seasons 6-9a and 10.

Okay enough off-topic.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
99.9% of the world's population don't know any basic knowledge whatsoever. They only know stupid stuff.
Only 0.1% of the world's population knows everything that's happening in the world.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
ElectricPikachu said:
99.9% of the world's population don't know any basic knowledge whatsoever. They only know stupid stuff.
Only 0.1% of the world's population knows everything that's happening in the world.
It's more like 100% and 0% :P

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
ElectricPikachu said:
So 99.9% don't know how to sleep, eat, walk, talk or breathe?

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
No joke, I hate winter weather, not because I'm cold, but because I'm HOT! Serisualy! I'm not joking! And I also hate it because of the way people act! Either not feeling hot or cold, or feeling a little chilly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Feeling so hot that I feel like I'm going to faint and throw up, and be in severe uncomfortrability. But nobody else seems to feel this way, so people are constantly forcing me to wear extremely hot coats and sometimes long pants even when I'm way more comfortable without that (I don't get cold that much). So then I end up even more hot A LOT of the time in Winter, than I am at any point in Summer! Not to mention that the air conditioning in every building is rediculously hot, so then even in comfortable clothing I'm actually more hot on average in Winter than Summer! It's completetly rediculous to have it so severly hot, because then you're just painfully hot rather than really cold! Not any better!

Oh and that's another thing, they way people act about it! It bothers me so much how people act with it! Look I get it you're cold, now can you STOP TRYING TO WARM ME UP???????? I DON'T NEED TO BE WARMED, I'M COMPLETETLY FINE!!!!! I'M NOT YOU, I FEEL COLD DIFFRENTILY! THERE'S LESS THAN NO REASON TO MAKE ME WEAR UNCOMFORTRABLY HOT CLOTHES BECAUSE YOU'RE COLD!!! Oh my god it infuriates me so much!!! And then there's how annoying people are with them being cold!!! All month everyone's been acting like they're dieing from even going outside for a split second due to the cold! And then there's everyone going insane every time they see me wearing shorts and no coat or swearshirt, even when I'm inside in a severly hot building!!! Why would I EVER wear something like that inside when it feels like a Florida Summer day???????!!!!!! And then there's people constantly asking me "Aren't you cold?" Um, am I shivering? no. Do I have goosebumps? no. Am I showing any other signs of being cold? NO! So obvisualy I'm not cold! And also the even worse "It'd time for you to wear pants/a coat!" or "You need to start wearing pants/coat!" NO. IT. IS. ING. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And of course people feel the need to constantly say this all day every day!!!!!!! It's so ing annoying!!!!!!!!!! AND IT'S ONLY NOVEMBER WITH 40-50 AND OCCASIONAL 35 DEGREES IN PENNSYLVANIA!!!!!!!!! You'd think I'm in ing Antartica in January, but no, I'm in Pennsylvania in November!!!! It's completetly rediculous and infuriating!!!!!! Holy crap I hate it so much!!!!!!!!!

I know that became a really angry rant halfway through, but I really needed to say it.

I feel like one of the few people who seems to not have a particular hatred for any season anymore. (Used to for summer but it's grown on me over the years, though winter is always my #1)

I also enjoy seeing people get pissed at winter for some masochistic reason, and before you go "OMAIR HOW AWFUL PEROPLE GET INTO CAR ACCIDENTS IN THE SNOW!!11!!1!" lol I've been there done that myself

CherrySponge

There can only be one 'Jellyfishing King!'
Fighting against 'The Pods' with my good friends '
I hate pepperoni pizza.
Dark chocolate is better than white chocolate.
Dr. Pepper is better than Fanta and Coca-Cola put together!
I like salad cream more than tomato ketchup. I think.
I'd rather be cold than hot.
I don't like travelling abroad (though I don't mean I don't like it at all.)

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Serisualy, Pizza is so disgusting to me. It amazes me that not only does everyone like it, but almost everyone says it's one of their favorite foods.

It took me nearly 15 years (now) for me to find someone else who doesn't like it.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
I prefer the dark meat of the chicken (like thighs and drumsticks) over white meat. I really like white meat, but the dark pieces not only cost less but they are juicier and have a better flavor.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I kinda like the Black Cauldron. Not great or anything but the creativity is really nice and I like how they did something that strayed from the usual formula. Certainly doesn't deserve the reputation as Disney's worst animated movie. Chicken Little and Home on the Range are way worse and there's other movies they've made that are more cookie cutter.

Charcoal Sauce

Imitation Krab
You could probably make a movie about anything, as long as you stretch it enough (but not too much) you could in theory make a good movie about Tetris, I could probably do it actually if I tried

tho this isn't the case most of the time because most movies of the nature I am talking about are made for cash grabs, but I do believe that The Emoji Movie could have been good (but I didn't expect it to be) if the creators actually were trying to make something good

Back