Pinned thread Unpopular opinions of yours

Michael Scott

Giant Clam
CakeCup said:
I don't like most fanfictions.
Is that really an unpopular opinion? People complain about dumb fanfictions all the time online.

spongebob scarypants said:
oh and teen titans does not need a sixth season it ended get over it 65 episodes is pretty impressive for non anime shows
I haven't seen Teen Titans, but I do know that the show's story arc was not finished when it was cancelled. Shouldn't the show continue so the storyline can be finished? The high episode count is a pretty weak argument.

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
The E-Man Guy said:
Is that really an unpopular opinion? People complain about dumb fanfictions all the time online.

I haven't seen Teen Titans, but I do know that the show's story arc was not finished when it was cancelled. Shouldn't the show continue so the storyline can be finished? The high episode count is a pretty weak argument.
well i think the way it ended was perfect

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler
Aside from a couple questions raised in the final episode that ultimately didn't need answering, Teen Titans finished all of the arcs it created over the course of its 5 seasons. I'd even argue that the last season was kind of unnecessary.

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
Jibbix said:
Aside from a couple questions raised in the final episode that ultimately didn't need answering, Teen Titans finished all of the arcs it created over the course of its 5 seasons. I'd even argue that the last season was kind of unnecessary.
yep but stuff like planet sheen witch had a plothole got cancelled and no one is asking for its return

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
• The 1942-1949 Disney Package Films and the 1970-1988 Disney Dark Age > The 2000's Disney Animated Canon Films. The 2000's have a few good films, but for every good film (The Emperor's New Groove, Lilo and Stitch, Treasure Planet, Brother Bear) there's at least one that I didn't care for (Dinosaur, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Home on the Range, Chicken Little, Bolt). At least in those two eras the good outweighs the not good while here I feel like the not good outweighs the good.

• While I do like the show, I do find Gravity Falls to be a little overrated. It's still pretty solid, but I don't think it's the best Disney show ever created like a lot of people do.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
The E-Man Guy said:

Just because a show's story isn't finished doesn't mean it needs to continue, usually if a show continues it's story, it turns out to be a huge disappointment (aka Samurai Jack, felt very rushed in the last few episodes, which I blame it on the Jack x Ashi thing).
I mean though I understand that the creator probably secretly wasn't interested in returning it but the fans would never shut up about it.

kingseye423

Flying Dutchman's Sock
- Michael Jackson's earlier albums are just as great as his later albums (It really is)
- Half of season four of SpongeBob was half decent/good, half bad/ScumBob.
- I think seaweed is awesome (I had this huge pack of seaweed from an Asian store that was crunchy, salty and had a lot of olive oil, and was hooked ever since)

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
I like the new Colonel Sanders ad campaign.

Long John Silvers is one of the best restaurants out there (When it comes to food, not the buildings the food is in. The buildings are usually super greasy, super sticky, or both).

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I actually don't like Snow Days. You just have to do that school day another day anyway, and then it takes a day away from christmas vacation, easter vacation, or summer vacation. I'd much rather have 2 hour delays.

I honestly hope we don't get a single snow day here.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Wintermelon43 said:
I actually don't like Snow Days. You just have to do that school day another day anyway, and then it takes a day away from christmas vacation, easter vacation, or summer vacation. I'd much rather have 2 hour delays.

I honestly hope we don't get a single snow day here.
I kinda agree with you, but my school doesn't so that; a couple of years ago, we had a snow day in January and my school has this online area where students could submit work to teachers; it was seldom used unless it was I.T. but they had sent out an email that all work that would've been given on the day was for us to at home considering we weren't in any place to go do it at school.

That kinda sucked - my parents sat with me during the first two or so hours of doing the work and I really couldn't be bothered with it. I believe one of the pieces of work was an essay-type piece of work. So...I had to do all that and waste a snow day.

I don't believe we've had a snow day since - or, we have and they just abandoned the online area at that point. But honestly, it doesn't snow in this country that much to actually grant us a snow day. Hoping that it will at some point in December pre-Christmas.

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Daylight Savings Time (Fall) is underrated. I don't mind the early sunset occuring during this time of the year. It gives you a more winter feel imo.

Aaendi

Imitation Krab
I think Season 4 (with the exception of few good episodes) is the worst season of Spongebob. SpongeBob and Patrick acted way too babyish.

Aaendi

Imitation Krab
Those other seasons don't have, Laughing Box, All that Glitters, Wig-Struck, New Leaf and Best Day Ever.

Back