Pinned thread Unpopular opinions of yours

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
I think Sonic Forces will be much better than Mania, but we'll see, Forces has A LOT of potential to be a good game, and i'm really hoping they don't botch it up like Mania.........

Growlie

Best Boy
TheGreatServer said:
I think Sonic Forces will be much better than Mania, but we'll see, Forces has A LOT of potential to be a good game, and i'm really hoping they don't botch it up like Mania.........
Mania's like...the bomb! Just ask Johnny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIGaq6BC4qE

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
TheGreatServer said:
If botching Sonic Forces means it'll be like Mania then I hope Sega botches the heck out of it.

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff

whatever ya say pal

i will say, forces does look like it'll be at least good, but no need to put down another game in favor of it. (seriously, i'm getting tired of forces and mania being compared just because they're coming out in the same year)

YouDontKnowSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
President Squidward said:
Agreed. There's like nothing on Netflix or Hulu, plus I love having television, and capturing breaks is always fun.
But there is hardly anything good on cable these days (at least in the kids/family section) and some shows which are no longer on the air are hard to find on DVD or where never released.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
YouDontKnowSponge said:
But there is hardly anything good on cable and some shows are hard to find on DVD or where never released.
Yes, but there's still new episodes of shows I like that come on cable. Plus, I'm not going to unsubscribe to cable because channels WILL just keep treating cable badly. All I want is this to be fixed, have a little more variety on your schedule to make people stay with cable.

And sure, watching some hard to find shows digitally is fine, I do it too sometimes, but popular shows? Nah.

Katniss

totally coral
I disagree that there's nothing on Netflix or Hulu. Maybe there isn't much of interest cartoon-wise (Hulu does have CN shows from what I heard, but I'm sure you'd rather watch them on TV), but they have a bunch of fantastic live-action shows. (I can't speak for Hulu because I haven't watched their original series, but I've heard lots of good things about The Handmaid's Tale and Transparent.) Of course if those aren't your thing, that's fine. Just wanted to give my two cents :P

I will watch the actual television sometimes but online is so much more convenient. I usually watch my shows through the Xfinity On Demand site if I can't catch them live.

My unpopular opinion: there's been some backlash against Shakira's newer music, and while I will agree that some of it is underwhelming, she still has some fun and catchy jams like Chantaje.

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
I don't like The Splat. I really want to like it, but since it airs at times when most people are asleep and the only shows they ever air are Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold!, and CatDog, I find it to be a waste of good potential. It's not necessarilly the selection of shows that bothers me, since I think it's a solid selection (I really like Rocko, Arnold, and CatDog, and everyone else seems to really like Rugrats. I find it to be just okay, but it makes sense why it's here since it was Nick's first major hit), but showing the same four shows gets old really quickly. We really need a channel of only Nicktoons from the 90's to 2005.

Also, why doesn't Disney treat their older cartoons good anymore? They really need something like The Splat too, but with better execution. I would love to watch TaleSpin, House of Mouse, and other classic shows on T.V.

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
Baloo said:
I don't like The Splat. I really want to like it, but since it airs at times when most people are asleep and the only shows they ever air are Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold!, and CatDog, I find it to be a waste of good potential. It's not necessarilly the selection of shows that bothers me, since I think it's a solid selection (I really like Rocko, Arnold, and CatDog, and everyone else seems to really like Rugrats. I find it to be just okay, but it makes sense why it's here since it was Nick's first major hit), but showing the same four shows gets old really quickly. We really need a channel of only Nicktoons from the 90's to 2005.

Also, why doesn't Disney treat their older cartoons good anymore? They really need something like The Splat too, but with better execution. I would love to watch TaleSpin, House of Mouse, and other classic shows on T.V.
maybe use nicktoons or teennick's spot and yeah i think it should be any show nick owns and i would probably want the original tmnt or mighty morphin power rangers

Supmandude

Squog
South Park Season 20 was great, until Trump won. And even then the first couple episodes after it were pretty good, because they were able to do a few funny jokes with Garrison in his place. But it ultimately fell apart, because they planned the whole story arc around the boys vs. girls thing, which was hinging on Hillary winning.

I think the original ending was going to be about how we need to accept change and not just keep 'membering the past, but ultimately that things are just as crappy regardless of if there's a man or woman in the White House (especially since Hillary is so awful.) They weren't able to go through with this idea with Trump in office, so all the foreshadowing literally led to nothing and caused plotlines to be dropped out of nowhere. The season had so much potential, though and would've been great if Hillary had won.

South Park Season 20 was great, until Trump won. And even then the first couple episodes after it were pretty good, because they were able to do a few funny jokes with Garrison in his place. But it ultimately fell apart, because they planned the whole story arc around the boys vs. girls thing, which was hinging on Hillary winning.

I think the original ending was going to be about how we need to accept change and not just keep 'membering the past, but ultimately that things are just as crappy regardless of if there's a man or woman in the White House (especially since Hillary is so awful.) They weren't able to go through with this idea with Trump in office, so all the foreshadowing literally led to nothing and caused plotlines to be dropped out of nowhere. The season had so much potential, though and would've been great if Hillary had won.
That is actually popular among fans of the show. Many felt season 20 lost potential after Trump won. Doing this was very tricky anyway. They should have had a backup plan If Trump wins. Season 20 turned out to be a mess because assumption is the mother of all failures.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Wintermelon43 said:
I don't watch that show, but this intrigues me lol.
Season 20 of South Park had a story arc that depended on Hillary winning the election. When Donald Trump ended up winning it caused the season to spiral into madness in order to make the story accurate to the political climate. South Park episodes are made in 7 days so it wasn't like they could plan too much.

I liked season 20 besides the ending but I agree it really veered off into the deep end when they had to shoehorn in a Trump victory.

Back