Pinned thread Unpopular opinions of yours

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
- Bacon is the most overrated food in existence.
- No matter how much people say it, I will still eat fast food and other "unhealthy foods". If it tastes good and fills my stomach one way or another, I'll eat it. I still work out and eat "healthy foods" to be at least diverse and somewhat healthy. :P
- Most mainstream anime are actually okay, but some of their fans... *shivers*
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is a pretty good game.
- CS:GO's community is getting more and more toxic with each YouTube upload.
- Sandy remains to this day my favorite character in SpongeBob.
- Hot temperatures > cold temperatures. Only natural here in Cali.
- Attack on Titan and Sword Art Online, while both are decent series, are SEVERELY overrated.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
It's kind of amazing to me to think that there are places where preferring summer/warmer temperatures to winter/colder temperatures is an unpopular opinion. Where do y'all live? I wanna move there

HarryPotterLives said:
It's kind of amazing to me to think that there are places where preferring summer/warmer temperatures to winter/colder temperatures is an unpopular opinion. Where do y'all live? I wanna move there
Who are you, strange member?

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Get ready to disagree with moi.
*New Adventure Time is still good. The charm hasn't vanished yet.
*Homestuck isn't that good
*Snapchat SUCKS.
*I loved House of Mouse, Talespin, Goof Troop, and The Emperor's New School and they deserve more love
*I really hate coleslaw
*The Mighty B is pretty funny.
*I like Nickelback
*Smarties are really good, and I actually like the chalky texture.

CakeCup said:
Get ready to disagree with moi.
*New Adventure Time is still good. The charm hasn't vanished yet.
*Homestuck isn't that good
*Snapchat SUCKS.
*I loved House of Mouse, Talespin, Goof Troop, and The Emperor's New School and they deserve more love
*I really hate coleslaw
*The Mighty B is pretty funny.
*I like Nickelback
*Smarties are really good, and I actually like the chalky texture.
pretty agree about this but mostly for season 7, which has been really good.

PinkPearl

insert title here
CakeCup said:
*I loved House of Mouse

*I like Nickelback
House of Mouse DEFINITELY deserves more love. They need to bring it back, considering there are hardly any Mickey cartoons on TV anymore. It's timeless, I mean, who doesn't love Disney characters? As for Nickelback, they definitely need more love as well. They're not my favorite band but they're really overhated.

As for what I was going to post before CakeCup's post distracted me, I think we're trying too hard to force kids to become interested in STEM fields. I think we should encourage them to do what they want but lately I think that we're especially pushing girls to go into these fields because we want them to be "good strong women." Um yeah, because being interested in girly things makes them lesser people. I mean if they want to pursue those subjects, fine, good for you! But we shouldn't force them to go into certain areas just because it's where all the jobs are. I'm gonna get some hate for that one but it's just what I think.

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
I think Chloe from FOP gets way too much hate I honestly thinks she's not a bad character (but she's not a good character either) she's pretty in the middle for me

Back