Pinned thread Unpopular opinions of yours

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I'm not a fan of salad lol, I don't know how people can eat it all the time

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
I like Teen Titans Go on occasion and some episodes are good.

The Donkey Kong Country video game series is average in my opinion I like Diddy Kong and K. Rool though...

Peanut Worm

Baby Clam
The Simpsons is an overrated show and everything that came after it such as Beavis & Butt-Head, South Park, or Family Guy are way better.

Also don't really care for Futurama or like anything else Matt Groening has made.

Last edited:

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
- Genshin is a mostly fun game despite some of it’s flaws and awful fanbase

- Kirby and the Amazing Mirror is trash. Worst mainline Kirby game to date

- Sonic Frontiers is a pretty good game but not as perfect as the Sonic community makes it out to be

- SA1 > SA2

- I don’t get the hate for the Chuck Jones era of Tom and Jerry

Last edited:

Kold Pizza

Part Computer or Something
Most of the time I find sequels unnecessary whether it’s a video game sequel or a sequel to a new movie. I understand some fans are willing to give a sequel a chance because sometimes some sequels turn out decent. For me though, sequels usually are produced mainly because it’s about the money and they don’t usually earn their worth for me. Donkey Kong Country 2 is one of the rare times where the sequel outdoes the original for me. There have been occasions where the sequel turns out to be better than the original, but it’s typically not the norm.

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or the USA)
I don't mind the Gene Deitch Tom & Jerry cartoons, I like theme because of how interesting their production was. (them being made behind the iron curtain of communist Czechoslovakia)

I never hated Season's 6 through 8. While there are outliers (particularly most of 9a), I do like them.

I never hated any Looney Tunes from 1964 to 1969 for the same reason as to why I don't hate the GD T&J's - albeit because of the fact that the production on those Looney Tunes are mainly shrouded in mystery.

Preferred Looney Tunes Back in Action over Space Jam after seeing it, although I do like Space Jam just not as much as the former.

Not a big fan of newer stuff (Pizza Tower and Internet Circus comes to mind), although I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that I never bothered to watch it. (I have a general idea of what Pizza Tower might be about through the fan animations and stuff but I still can't judge it)

I'll never (however) give TPSS my benefit of the doubt - that show got undeserving praise from the (likely) same people who trashed Kamp Koral for "DiSrEsPeCtInG HiLeNbUrG's LeGaCy!!!" - and to that I say: you're a hypocritic...

It Came From Goo Lagoon is not a bad episode... (unlike what a certain @MattTheSpongeFanatic says:squidtroll:)

That's about all I can think of...
-Squidward1999:squidhappy:

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
I don't mind the Gene Deitch Tom & Jerry cartoons, I like theme because of how interesting their production was. (them being made behind the iron curtain of communist Czechoslovakia)

I never hated Season's 6 through 8. While there are outliers (particularly most of 9a), I do like them.

I never hated any Looney Tunes from 1964 to 1969 for the same reason as to why I don't hate the GD T&J's - albeit because of the fact that the production on those Looney Tunes are mainly shrouded in mystery.

Preferred Looney Tunes Back in Action over Space Jam after seeing it, although I do like Space Jam just not as much as the former.

Not a big fan of newer stuff (Pizza Tower and Internet Circus comes to mind), although I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that I never bothered to watch it. (I have a general idea of what Pizza Tower might be about through the fan animations and stuff but I still can't judge it)

I'll never (however) give TPSS my benefit of the doubt - that show got undeserving praise from the (likely) same people who trashed Kamp Koral for "DiSrEsPeCtInG HiLeNbUrG's LeGaCy!!!" - and to that I say: you're a hypocritic...

It Came From Goo Lagoon is not a bad episode... (unlike what a certain @MattTheSpongeFanatic says:squidtroll:)

That's about all I can think of...
-Squidward1999:squidhappy:
Agree agree agree with the Deitch T&J cartoons and 1964-1969 Looney Tunes! While they are certainly different from the "classic" versions, and even though the animation is kind of crappy, there's still something that I love about all of them.

For the Deitch T&J cartoons, the only ones I don't really like are the ones with the abusive owner (Down and Outing, High Steaks, Sorry Safari) but the rest are all honestly solid. My favorites from that era are Mouse into Space, The T&J Cartoon Kit, Buddies Thicker Than Water, and Carmen Get It!. For the 1964-1969 Looney Tunes, a lot of them (especially the Daffy-Speedy ones) are pretty forgettable, but the later ones from the Seven Arts era are all pretty decent. The Larriva Wile E. Coyote cartoons are also not as bad as people make them out to be (though still not as good as the original Jones ones). Cool Cat's an interesting character too, even though he's stuck in the '60s. Some of my favorites from that era are Skyscraper Caper, the Buddy and Claude ones, and Rabbit Stew and Rabbits Too.

And as for It Came From Goo Lagoon, it's still my least favorite SB episode (and it will probably be my least favorite forever), but I don't despise it as much as I did a few years back. :sbjazz:

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or the USA)
Agree agree agree with the Deitch T&J cartoons and 1964-1969 Looney Tunes! While they are certainly different from the "classic" versions, and even though the animation is kind of crappy, there's still something that I love about all of them.

For the Deitch T&J cartoons, the only ones I don't really like are the ones with the abusive owner (Down and Outing, High Steaks, Sorry Safari) but the rest are all honestly solid. My favorites from that era are Mouse into Space, The T&J Cartoon Kit, Buddies Thicker Than Water, and Carmen Get It!. For the 1964-1969 Looney Tunes, a lot of them (especially the Daffy-Speedy ones) are pretty forgettable, but the later ones from the Seven Arts era are all pretty decent. The Larriva Wile E. Coyote cartoons are also not as bad as people make them out to be (though still not as good as the original Jones ones). Cool Cat's an interesting character too, even though he's stuck in the '60s. Some of my favorites from that era are Skyscraper Caper, the Buddy and Claude ones, and Rabbit Stew and Rabbits Too.

And as for It Came From Goo Lagoon, it's still my least favorite SB episode (and it will probably be my least favorite forever), but I don't despise it as much as I did a few years back. :sbjazz:
I do feel like Cool Cat should have been brought back in Looney Tunes Cartoons (after all, he was invited to Bugs Bunny's 80th birthday), and have (or rather had) him be voiced by Larry Storch.

But that isn't possible now, because Larry passed away back in July of last year, which also reminded me of how they could have done something with Gene Deitch and Tom & Jerry (him making another T&J but with proper budget as he did say he would have made them that way) but ultimately same thing happened.

It would have been cool though (no pun intended) for there to of had homages to these guys - but what ya gonna do?

GetWelded

Welcome to the Chum Bucket #1 fan
- Welcome to the Chum Bucket is the best of the series
- Bummer Vacation sucked
- Band Geeks is overrated AF
- Sleepy Time is WAY better than SB-129 and Pizza Delivery. Best of S1
- Mid Life Crustacean is the best of S3
- The Way of the Sponge is Bad
- The Sponge Who Could Fly is NOT BAD

Back