Pinned thread Unpopular opinions of yours

Yoshi

Giant Clam
The Angry Birds Movie 1 and 2 are both extremely underrated and deserve more praise. DON'T REMEMBER THEM
Minions (2015) wasn’t THAT bad, even if the main Despicable Me films are better. I THINK THE MOVIE IS JUST AS GOOD.
The Simpsons is still a decent show now even if it is going downhill. I THINK IT NEVER WENT DOWNHILL.
Behind the Meme got way too much backlash when he was still on YouTube and I felt like it was undeserved. I'VE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF BEHIND THE MEME.
Peppa Pig is the worst show of all time period, even worse than Caillou, Dora the Explorer, and Barney. NEVER WATCHED ANY OF THESE SHOWS.
Rocky is the worst character of the BFDI series. WHAT'S BFDI? THEN AGAIN, WHAT'S AN APPLE PHONE :sbfunny:
Super Mario Galaxy 2 not being in 3D All Stars wasn’t that big of a deal. UMMMM....OKAY...WHY WOULD IT BE...
I prefer the first Mario Galaxy over the second one. NEVER PLAYED EITHER.
I don’t like South Park. I just don’t get the appeal of the animation or humor of that show. I'M TOO YOUNG FOR SOUTH PARK.
I enjoy some of the newer Angry Birds games even if the old ones are mostly better. THE ONLY ANGRY BIRDS GAMES I'VE PLAYED ARE ANGRY BIRDS 2 AND ANGRY BIRDS FRIENDS.
PAC-Man should be considered to be the second most iconic video game character, not Sonic. I THINK SONIC SHOULD BE THE FIRST!
I love both pre-split and post-split BFB equally. WHAT'S BFB?
The object show community is far from the worst community ever, and it’s definitely better than other communities. HUH?

Last edited:

skinnybeans17

Only semi-active now, had a regretful past here.
Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS feels like an outdated game now for the most part, since Smash Ultimate now feels like an updated version of that game (and a mixture of all the previous Smash games as well), with the exception with a few stages, but with a couple of exceptions, weren’t really big losses in my opinion.

YouDontKnowSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Unless you're becoming a doctor or scientist or using it to join sports College is completely useless. Most people will just forget what they learned or not use it and it takes away time from family/friends.

skinnybeans17

Only semi-active now, had a regretful past here.
Karen is a character that is better in the post-movie era than in the pre-movie era because in the pre-movie era, she didn’t really do much, and we got to see much more of her in seasons 4 and onward and she’s definitely the character who developed the most from after the movie.

YouDontKnowSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Karen is a character that is better in the post-movie era than in the pre-movie era because in the pre-movie era, she didn’t really do much, and we got to see much more of her in seasons 4 and onward and she’s definitely the character who developed the most from after the movie.
Sure she may have ScumBob appearances every now and than (One Course Meal for example) but she was one of the few characters who didn't become as atrocious during Seasons 6-9A.

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
Modern spongebob does some things better than pre-movie. I hated how pre-movie had lack of location variety. It was just spongebob's house or the krusty krab for the most part. Although season 7/8 were ten times worse with this. Post 2nd movie spongebob does a great job in terms of adding new people and locations.

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Shows I like but other people hate:

Ren and Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon
Newer Seasons of The Simpsons and Family Guy (Especially Family Guy)
Both SpongeBob Spin-Offs
Robot and Monster
12 oz. Mouse
Secret Mountain Fort Awesome
The Buzz on Maggie
The Shnookums and Meat Funny Cartoon Show
The Garfield Show
And maybe some other shows I can't think of right now

I also like Chicken Little and Cars 2.

Yoshi

Giant Clam
@Summer Appetizer

Yeah I can agree, even if they start getting repetitive with the music...

I do like the 1964 to 1969 Looney Tunes mainly because of weird they are (particularly with the Daffy and Speedy pairings).
I honestly like the soundtrack. Sure, it's repetitive, but it makes up for it with Lava's catchy side. And to me, overly catchy shouldn't be a thing.

Here are all the Looney Tunes shorts I like that most people hate I can name:
1. Canned Fued
2. Hare-Breath Hurry
3. Elmer's Candid Camera
4. Elmer's Pet Rabbit
5. All This and Rabbit Stew
6. Chili Corn Corny (I think)
7. The Music Mice-Tro
8. Well Worn Daffy
9. Muchos Locos (I think)
10-20. The Larriva Eleven
21. Moby Duck
22. INTHAMATH (I think)

Growlie

Best Boy
Don't know If unpopular but...
Godzilla's 1954 roar is better than Legendary Godzilla's modern roar.

This roar was brought back for Shin Godzilla and I like his OG roar alot better than Legendary's.

Back