Unpopular opinions of yours

Growlie

This monster business isn't my thing.

3,278 posts
$826 doubloons
A relevant person said:
I think spring is actually better than summer (minus the allergies)
I don't like either of the seasons because of stinging insects.

YouDontKnowSponge

638 posts
$334 doubloons
My least favorite season is late fall/winter. I do not like having to wear warm cloths and I prefer the temperature of Spring.

YouDontKnowSponge

638 posts
$334 doubloons
I do like the holiday, but I personally think Christmas is overrated when it comes to favorite holidays. I prefer Thanksgiving over Christmas.

Waterbubble

35 posts
$103 doubloons
Here's another unpopular opinion:
People need to learn that's it's okay to just, you know, give up, because:
1. The original Teen Titans TV show is never returning
2. Ash Ketchum is never going to win the Pokèmon league, because he's just a cash cow
3. They aren't going to cancel SpongeBob, The Simpsons, or Family Guy anytime soon, because they are just nothing but cash cows
4. Disney and Amazon are going to take over the world, and it's riches, and we can't do anything about it
5. All the M rated games will be taxed
6. All the TV shows that are ending or have ended this year are going to be replaced by reboots
7. Everything will be online, and all the old tect that we all use will go extinct like the dinosaurs

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

TheCrunchyPudding00

46 posts
$80 doubloons
Here's another unpopular opinion:
People need to learn that's it's okay to just, you know, give up, because:
1. The original Teen Titans TV show is never returning
2. Ash Ketchum is never going to win the Pokèmon league, because he's just a cash cow
3. They aren't going to cancel SpongeBob, The Simpsons, or Family Guy anytime soon, because they are just nothing but cash cows
4. Disney and Amazon are going to take over the world, and it's riches, and we can't do anything about it
5. All the M rated games will be taxed
6. All the TV shows that are ending or have ended this year are going to be replaced by reboots
7. Everything will be online, and all the old tect that we all use will go extinct like the dinosaurs

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Why do you think M games will be taxed? Makes no sense...

Yoh Manta

138 posts
$142 doubloons
I only judge other people based on their character, never based on what they look like or what camp they come from.

No, that's not to virtue signal, I understand the importance of appearances and associations. It's honestly just never been in my nature to judge others.