Pinned thread Unpopular opinions of yours

Lettuce Have Fun

Floating Shopping List
-Marriage is pointless and outdated when people who are in relationships could just get a domestic partnership with still having the same benefits. Plus they wouldn't have to go through all the stressful wedding planning and don't have to invite anyone if they are anti social and hate being around people.
There are many benefits to marriage, including financial benefits: https://www.moneyunder30.com/financial-benefits-of-marriage

There also is no legal obligation to having a wedding. I am getting married in a year and have no plans on having a wedding, we are simply going to a courthouse to get the legal stuff handled, changing my legal name, and then it will be done. No frills.

YouDontKnowSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
poowoo hiswoman said:
There are many benefits to marriage, including financial benefits: https://www.moneyunder30.com/financial-benefits-of-marriage

There also is no legal obligation to having a wedding. I am getting married in a year and have no plans on having a wedding, we are simply going to a courthouse to get the legal stuff handled, changing my legal name, and then it will be done. No frills.
As I said, a domestic partnership pretty much still has the same rights and benefits as marriage. Although, I plan to remain single.

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
Daytime Saving Time.. because i woke up at 5:49AM but it turn out that's really 4:49 AM! so i fixed my clock ugh! first time i forget to change it

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
jack_of_all_traids said:
I never thought of it that way.
Yeah, it's just a personal decision to let my filth go down the drain and not sit in the dirty water. But from time to time, I'll take a bath and put a bath bomb in it to make it smell fantastic. :)

Back