TV Shows

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Is there a Tv show you would like taken off the air? Or one to stay on forever? POST HERE

Taken off - Friends / Joey
On forever - Classic Nick + Spongebob + FOP

SuperSayianSpongeBob

Honorable Mod
On- SpongeBob, Family Guy, Futurama, Inuynasha, CSI Series, The Ashlee Simpson Show.
Off-American Idol and Despreate Housewives.

sb1fan

Ohmygodimonfire.
GET OFF: Unfabulous, Rocket Power, Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi, and other stupid shows.
STAY IN: Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, The Simpsons, Malcolm in the Middle, and other cool shows.

Abby

Floating Shopping List
Stay On-Friends (That show was hilarious .. HOW can you guys hate it?), Seinfeld (It shouldn't of ended!)

Off-7th Heaven (I like it, but come on. They've ran out of plots for that little town.)

MasterSpongeBobo

Customized
Abby said:
Stay On-Friends (That show was hilarious .. HOW can you guys hate it?), Seinfeld (It shouldn't of ended!)

Off-7th Heaven (I like it, but come on. They've ran out of plots for that little town.)
Isnt' Friends already off?

Abby

Floating Shopping List
Yeah, so is Seinfeld.

I want them back .. lol.

SuperSayianSpongeBob

Honorable Mod
Oh gosh....

Petitioning NEVER works when it comes to Entertainment. I've heard it's against their policy those people in the stations and stuff to read petitions about they're show unless it's about the actors and actresses in the show.

MasterSpongeBobo

Customized
SuperSayianSpongeBob said:
Oh gosh....

Petitioning NEVER works when it comes to Entertainment. I've heard it's against their policy those people in the stations and stuff to read petitions about they're show unless it's about the actors and actresses in the show.
Where did u hear that from?

SuperSayianSpongeBob

Honorable Mod
Well try looking for petitions online for old shows and see if they're on TV now, like CatDog for instance there has been a petition to put it back on for like forever but there is no CatDog today.

Back