TSWCF Bottom 5 Season 6 Episodes

Hi everyone, TheSpongeWhoCan'tFly here. I'm back with my second list. This time, I will most likely give an explanation to each episode. I will not leave hints (unlike my other list). However, you are aloud to guess.

Anyway, SpongeBob season 6 i most likely my least favorite season (though season 7 is just as bad, so I go in between the two). It had very few good episodes that stood out and a lot of infamous ones. So, I'm going to count down the worst of them here. First, a rule:

1. No specials or TV Movies. If I didn't have this rule in, Truth or Square would be 3rd. However, all 11 minute episodes are eligible.

Alright with that said... BEGIN YOUR GUESSES!!!

EDIT: One more thing, if your least favorite episodes don't show up here, then they were very likely dishonorable mentions. I'll state them before #1.

MrPenguin

GAME OVER!
BatteryMill said:
please no professor squidward
The only thing I liked about Professor Squidward was the Patrick train joke. But that's just my opinion.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Boating Buddies better be on here. Congrats to joining my Anti Truth or Square Club btw.

All right, let's begin with number 5!

#5: The Splinter:

All right, a lot of you probably saw this one coming. While I don't hate the episode as much as a lot of other people, I still think it is bad.

It starts at the Krusty Krab and we waste a load of time with some filler. After that, SpongeBob gets his spatula stuck in the ceiling. After getting it SpongeBob gets a splinter in his thumb. It goes in pretty graphically as well. After that SpongeBob attempts to get it out with him ending in failure. So he attempts to work with the splinter in his thumb. This ends in failure and he goes to see Dr. Patrick. Patrick acts brain dead and makes matters way worse. The thumb enlarges and becomes infected (from trash). When SpongeBob goes back inside and his confronted by Squidward and Mr. Krabs. Mr. Krabs demands to see the splinter. SpongeBob reveals the splinter and yes, it is VERY disgusting. Mr. Krabs takes out the splinter as a green liquid oozes on him :patgross:. Squidward, realizing he could be injured at work and still payed, hits himself with a cash register. Mr. Krabs then says his shift ended 2 minutes ago (we needed that, didn't we). And that's the episode.

The main problems (in no order):
1. Filler
2. Disgust (you know why)
3. Patjerk
4. BORDOM
5. Not Funny (EDIT)

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I agree that the Splinter is bad, I no longer hate it as much as I used to though.

I think Pet or Pests is going to be up soon.

#4: Squid's Visit:

I know that this is a very odd choice as not many people would put this in the bottom 5 for season 6. However I do think it deserves to be on it.

The episode starts with around a full minute of nothing happening at the Krusty Krab as Mr. Krabs and Squidward try to make small talk. Then, SpongeBob attempts to make small talk with Squidward ending in him asking Squidward to come to his house for a "visit". Squidward politely says "no" and then SpongeBob begins to cry like a toddler :kelpface: . Later, Patrick is at SpongeBob's house, gluing a puzzle together the wrong way (get it, he's stupid :laughsquid: :bullshrimp: ). After a little chat, Patrick leaves by giving SpongeBob the idea to "borrow" something from Squidward to get him to come over. SpongeBob steals the vacuum and leaves a note forcing Squidward to call SpongeBob. SpongeBob picks up and Squidward tells him he wants his vacuum back. SpongeBob then hyperventelates into the phone and this is when the episode goes from bad to creepily bad. Squidward puts a casserole into his oven (this is important) and heads to SpongeBob's house. It turns out that SpongeBob's house is exactly like Squidward's house :krabso_O: . As Squidward looks for the vacuum, he begins to go insane as SpongeBob replicated the house down to the most tiny detail. Like there is a chip in the wall in the exact same shape as the one in Squidward's house. Squidward is eventually knocked out after some attempted slapstick and wakes up some time later. He gets the vacuum and begins to talk to it -_- . When he gets outside he sees his house is destroyed because of the casserole in the oven burning up. Then, Squidward goes completely insane and this happens:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmAPs_SqpsE

Y'Know, for kids!

The episode ends with Squidward sleeping in SpongeBob's house and SpongeBob sleeping on the remains of Squidward's house.

Problems:
1. Creepy AF
2. "Annoy Squidward" episode
3. Beginning Filler
4. SpongeBob himself (his crying and creepiness)
5. Not funny at all

Back