Truth or Square video game early demo trailer

Cha

I love SBM
Not bad for a demo, I was amused at the references and the Be Happy song. OT but I just realized Reg smiles as SpongeBob enters the Salty Spitoon how sweet. <3

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Doowopasaurus said:
Looks pretty much the same to me.
-Enemies and coins look different
-Patrick icon looks different
-Downtown Bikini Bottom is an open world level, most likely based on Culture Shock like DS and PSP
-Downtown just looks different in general
-SpongeBob holds spatulas when he spins
-All the animations for attacking look different in general
-Tikis look different
-SpongeBob can attack with water absorbed
-Kelp Forest just has a different layout in general, like BFBB's
-On that note, this version is closer to BFBB
-If you pause around 0:30 or 0:31 you can see the Patty Wagon
-Where's that place Mr. Krabs is, with a sky made of what appears to be lava?
-There's an area in Rock Bottom shown that isn't in the final game
-The game was going to be on PS2

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS ACTUALLY LOOKS BETTER THAN THE FINAL PRODUCT!

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
The game was pretty poor, I mean, it was made by Heavy Iron Studios, who made awesome games (Battle for Bikini Bottom, SB Movie Game, etc.) but most of the stuff in this game was taken from the older ones. The game was just really boring. It should've been like the special's plot.

Cha

I love SBM
The game was pretty poor, I mean, it was made by Heavy Iron Studios, who made awesome games (Battle for Bikini Bottom, SB Movie Game, etc.) but most of the stuff in this game was taken from the older ones. The game was just really boring. It should've been like the special's plot.
Watching many multiple let's plays of this game, I can agree. Though, I can kinda get if they were trying to keep the same music as the other games. Maybe they wanted to feel that all the games are indeed connected and therefore shouldn't be so different from each other? Maybe it costs a lot to make more game music or they were just lazy? :p I don't know. The SB PC game and etc. do the same thing when it comes to using up old music.

Back