Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • In the middle

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

nicoyazawa227

にっこにっこにー♪
I recently bought this game for $5.00 and was wondering how the game is. So I want reviews from you guys. Please don't give answers that just say "it sucked" or like that.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Yes, the game was good.

It may not have had many levels, but the items and story was still fun. There were also a descent amount of things to do in the game, so yeah.

OWM

XD
I did have on DS at one point, but I lost the cartridge. =/

Patrick-Man!

Floating Shopping List
I really liked it. it had a battle for bikini bottom feel to it.
it wasnt as good as the game but it was still fun, funny and enjoyable

Ihavedahswag

Take it to the Top!
I have this game for Wii, and I thought it was quite fun. I liked the different power-ups, such as summoning Sandy to do Karate, and getting Patrick to smash stuff. The Boss Fights were awesome! My only problem with the game is that its too short.

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
Really fun and fun to play with friends and family. Although, I am at the last level and it is so frustrating to finish! GAH! Other than that, decent game, I like it

Cha

I love SBM
Actually this is one of the few SB games I haven't completely played through I believe. From what I've heard it kinda reuses a lot of older SB game stuff. I loved how the referenced old episodes, it's mind of like how the actual special should have been. The Just One Bite reference was hilarious with Squidward's reaction to remembering it.

The Drifter

Some person.
For me, the game would got a 8/10

The pros: The gameplay is fun. The level design is good. The graphic is pretty decent. The story is fine (its better than the episode).

The cons: The game is short. It's too linear. The enemy types are limited. You can only play as SpongeBob.

Back