Completed TreeckoLiker's Least Favorite Episodes (REMASTERED!)

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Hi guys i am remastering my top 3 to top 5

Starting now

5: (Snail Mail):
Snail_Mail.png
In my opinion Snail Mail Is straight up bad it bored me out i hated Gary in this episode and it makes no sense AT ALL!

1/10 Unacceptable

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
4: (The Splinter):
Ow%21_My_thumb.png
Some people like this HOWEVER i have something about they dont know

One Word: Gross

Man! Why did they have to make this episode so disgusting! I CANT STAND THIS!

One word: ScumBob

0/10 Hellish

Last edited:

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
3: (Fungus Among Us):
Fungus_Among_Us_title_card (1).jpg
Squidward was so unlikable here he called the swat team and patrick tried to POP spongebob's BUBBLE! SO NOT MY BUDDY! I hate you fungus among us or should i say SCUMGUS AMONG US!

0/10 Hellish

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
2: (SpongeBob In RandomLand):
SpongeBob_in_RandomLand.png
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING EPISODE CONTAINS AN IMAGE OF RED MIST SQUIDWARD WHO IS A DISTURBING CHARACTER Also this episode is boring and its weird and its a stupid ripoff of Squidward In ClarinetLand!

0/10 Hellish

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Spongebob in Randomland is my favorite episode in season 12.
I like the creativity and random things happening here and that it is rip off of Squidward in Clarinetland which I also like. But I respect your opinion

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Dishonorable Mentions:
Dishonorable Mention 3: (Waiting):
Waiting_title_card.jpg
A boring and repetitive episode that i hate a lot

Dishonorable Mention 2: (Hall Monitor):
Hall_Monitor_title_card.jpg
This is the definition of a boring episode its also nothing but complete CHAOS and cops were jerks

Dishonorable Mention 1: (Squidward's Sick Daze):
16CA3746-BDEE-4D56-A00B-B40AA311E7F7.jpg
SPONGEBOB WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!

This is the worst episode of season 13 BY FAR it has a LOT OF SQUIDWARD TORTURE though a redeeming quality is the strudel joke (the scene where patrick says squidward's strudel was a pie AND i like spongebobs quote "The Doctor Is In" which could potentially become a meme) also i hate the ending!

Last edited:

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
All right here it is
MY LEAST FAVORITE EPISODE OF SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS IS...........

1: (Big Sister Sam):
Big Sister Of ScumBob.png
NOW WHY IS THIS MY LEAST FAVORITE EPISODE EVER?!?!??!?!??!?!!??!!?!??!?

I have an insult here: PSSSSSSSSSH MORE LIKE THE BIG SISTER OF SCUMBOB!

I HATE THIS EPISODE MORE THAN ONE COARSE MEAL (which i actually like), TO LOVE A PATTY AND SMOOTHE JAZZ AT BIKINI BOTTOM (which i also like) why well i copy and pasted the reasoning from scumbob wiki below:
Sam tortures everybody and breaking their own homes as well as Patrick's home, it's outlandish, and Patrick does nothing about it. Also, remember Something Smells, where Patrick said he didn't even HAVE a sister? This also breaks continuity. This episode proves that Something Smells was a LIE. Sam herself IS Patrick's sister, but she didn’t really feel like she was ACTUALLY Patrick's sister. This is because she was terrifying and biased instead of being good, silly and funny. There was no humor in this episode and she repeatedly tortured SpongeBob and Squidward and breaking their own homes, as well as Patrick's home too when they weren't doing anything wrong. Patrick also defends her instead of actually helping Sam stop. In fact, Patrick thinks that SpongeBob and Squidward are being meanies and being mean to himself and Patrick's sister Sam, his best friends had done to him no wrong! Also up until the point where she destroys SpongeBob's pineapple house and unlike Squidward's house, SpongeBob has been completely tolerant throughout the entire episode's situation; he was trying to stop the former from retaliating in his anger, until he was finally pushed over the edge. Gary could've been in his house but it's no surprise for what Patrick would do to him. Also The fact that Patrick Scolded SpongeBob IS OBLIVIOUS!

Yes I hate this episode a lot its my least favorite episode of the show

The rating is obvious

0/10 Hellish

Last edited:

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Spongebob in Randomland is my favorite episode in season 12.
I like the creativity and random things happening here and that it is rip off of Squidward in Clarinetland which I also like. But I respect your opinion
Thats my only redeeming quality about it but it was a little bit too random for me

Back