Trading Faces

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Inspiration: I came up with the concept of this a ways back when I was just getting into SpongeBob, but the whole thing got forgotten about years ago. Then suddenly out of nowhere, it popped into my mind a few minutes ago and I decided, "Hey, that would make a great fic!"

PART ONE: PLANKTON'S NEW INVENTION

It was very late at night when Plankton turned Karen on.

Karen: Working...uh, Plankton, honey, why did you turn me on at 4:30 in the morning?
Plankton: Karen, I've just created the most evil invention in the history of most evil inventions! All night long!
Karen: No wonder you're cranky...
Plankton: Who are you calling cranky?!!? Anyway, I call it the Switch-Appearences-With-Any-Person-You-Want-To-Look-Like-Machine!
Karen: (sarcastic) Gee, I wonder what it does...
Plankton: Well, it's quite simple really. I can use it to switch appearences with any person I want to look like!
Karen: (still sarcastic) Wow, I never would have guessed...
Plankton: With this, I can switch appearences with Krabs so I'll look like him and he'll look like me! Not only will I get to run the Krusty Krab, I can finally squish Mr. Krabs for a change!
Karen: Hm, are you quite sure this will work?
Plankton: Of course I do, Karen! I just type a few details about Krabs's appearence, and step into the machine, and when I come out, I'll look just like Mr. Krabs, and he'll automattically look like me!

Plankton stepped into the machine and the lights on the machine flickered and glowed and changed colors.

Finally, the doors opened, letting out a large amount of steam, and out of that steam stepped Plankton...except he looked no different then when he first stepped into the machine.

Karen: Um, Plankton, you look the same as always.
Plankton: Of course. The process happens slowly, little by little. Even as we speak, my appearence is slowly changing into Mr. Krabs's. In the morning, I'll most likely start to look like him, so good night, Karen.
Karen: Good night, honey. See you, in another form, tomorrow.
Plankton turned off Karen and went to sleep...

END OF SCENE ONE

Was Plankton's process successful? Will his appearence change into Mr. Krabs's? What will happen to Mr. Krabs himself? Stay tuned!

Stinkoman 20X6

Highlight this below if you can't stand the suspense and want to find out what happens.

:sweat: Ha! Fooled you! Serves you right too for trying to find out what happens the "easy way". Guess what? There are no easy ways to life! You people should be ashamed of yourselves! Now, turn off this highlight and wait to find out what happens the right way!

Highlight this below if you can't stand the suspense and want to find out what happens.

>_> Ha! Fooled you! Serves you right too for trying to find out what happens the "easy way". Guess what? There are no easy ways to life! You people should be ashamed of yourselves! Now, turn off this highlight and wait to find out what happens the right way!
That's mean... :(

Anyway, I can't wait for the next scene! ;)

Stinkoman 20X6

SCENE ONE: A SLIGHT MALFUNCTION...

The next morning, we pan over to Plankton's legs, walking down the hall.

Plankton's Voice: Man, what a strange dream I had...

He walked over to Karen and turned her on.

Karen: Working...
Plankton: Karen, honey, tell me, do I look anything like that ol' cheapskate Krabs?
Karen: (shocked) Uh, honey, what details did you type in exactly?
Plankton: Short, wears a Krusty Krab uniform Monday-Saturday, has two eyes, arms and legs.
Karen: Well, you weren't specific enough! Look in the mirror!

A robot arm wirred down to him, holding a mirror.

Plankton: Gaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.........

Time Card: 17 months later.

Plankton: ....aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

In the mirror, we see two big bulgy eyes, a big and long yellow nose, and two buck teeth.

Plankton: I look like, like, SpongeBob!
Karen: I knew something bad would happen...
Plankton: No! I must go back into my machine and solve this problem!

He ran to his machine, but alas, SpongeBob's big bulgy eeys wouldn't fit into the machine.

Plankton: Oy. Looks like I'm stuck as SpongeBob. But wait, if I'm starting to look just like him, then that means...

END OF SCENE TWO

Uh-oh! Will Plankton ever be able to change himself back to normal? What about SpongeBob? Is her starting to look like SpongeBob?

Back