TR vs SBC: Enough of this!

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
Had enough of this flaming between SBC and Team Rage...So you wanna know how this started in the first place? Well, don't chew me out for not stating it right...this was over a year ago, and with all of the other stuff I've been away to, it's hard to remember.

Me and my friend from a game website found out about SBC's chat...so we went there. So after a few mins, everything's fine until my friend gets banned. So then I challenge 70s...and then I'm banned. But this stops later on when I join the now-abandoned SBC forum (sbcommunity.cz.cc) and then it's cool again. But then later on I come back on the chat to be instantly banned by an admin. So I don't come back on there for a while. Then I throw some s**t at jelly or whatever her name was and then this supposedly got me a suspension. So I delete that account and then make one with this name, so they call that ban-dodging. They IP-ban me...But this isn't even the part that pisses me off. I could care less nowadays.

The bad part is, they dragged my older brother WT268 (nowadays called Mr Madcatz in TR) and suspend him for referencing gays in one of the game topics. But then it gets worse than that...According to their wiki, the July 2011 hacks come and he is re-banned shortly after suspension. But then the admins decide not to unban him. WHY

Here's his view on the situation.

"Yeah, I know insulting gays is bad, right? But saying "when you post gay stuff in the ban topic" that's not the kind of gay I was talking about! I meant STUPID. I would've been cool being banned for a few days, but then they go to the trash can and dispose their brains. The ::dolphin noise:: hacker shows up and I'm put back into banning. But then what's the big idea that I'm STILL banned from them today? A few days is fine, but this is just BULL::dolphin noise::."

But a few months ago, SBC crossed the line. Take a look at this article from the wiki. It's referring to the March spam raid of the IAVA forum.

"[background=rgb(189, 233, 253)]Through the days of March 2nd - March 4th, 2012, SBC members [/background]Clappy[background=rgb(189, 233, 253)],[/background]CDCB[background=rgb(189, 233, 253)], [/background]Dragiiin123[background=rgb(189, 233, 253)], [/background]Jjsthekid[background=rgb(189, 233, 253)], and [/background]SpongeOddFan[background=rgb(189, 233, 253)] had spam-raided the forum when ACS updated a link to it on SBM. ACS stated on his site that he knows that some members of [/background]The SpongeBob Community were[background=rgb(189, 233, 253)] the spammers. He may strike again as revenge.[/background]
[background=rgb(189, 233, 253)]ACS discovered some SBC members were responsible, because he saw CDCB's email account.[/background]"

SBC has no ::dolphin noise:: room to call me a ban evader: CDCB had 3 accounts. I had IP-banned him twice but then he just kept coming back. Kept changing IP and email and coming back. Now gents, THIS is ban evading. Changing your account name is not ban evading on a forumotion.

Here are 2 pages linked to the spam raid: one is my user warning post and the other is a split of all of the spam posts into 1 topic

http://intercontinental.forumotion.com/t100-attention-users
http://intercontinental.forumotion.com/t176-garbage-from-march-2012

I think this is enough for me to say tonight on this subject.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Ah... It's this gay meaning argument again. Some people think that you mean gay as a homophobic insult when it's just a substitute for stupid or lame.

I can't think of any other outcome of this thread other than it ending in an argument from iTVdylanguy or whatever his name is this week.

This info is on a wiki right? You should be able to remove it

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
I'm going to lock this thread for now but the thread's fate will be up for discussion with the other staff members.

I think SBM is tired of being used as the middle man of this argument.

tvguy347

thissitesux12
I want to apologize for what has happened, Prince Dark. A lot of what happened, I was absent for. I know that in the past, owners and mods on the Xat have banned/kicked users without any real reasoning besides the fact that they have personal vendettas with that person. That was all allowed under 70s' administration, but I can assure you that it will not not happen as long as I am in control of SBC. That spam raid was the product of immaturity, one that I was not aware of until you posted about it here. That being said, I of course haven't set the best example in the few times I was there. I'm working hard to revert past wrongdoings and alter the course of the site that had been bent by 70s.

I want to mitigate this ongoing feud, but you have to understand the initial reason you were banned was because of derogatory phrases that offended some of our members in the LGBT community. After that, though, everything was distorted and for that, I'd like to apologize. Had I been more involved and kept up to date on what was happening, it wouldn't have gone so awry. In fact, if you recall, I tried protecting you against 70s/Ex/etc in the very beginning.

Please extend this apology to your brother.

i had to agree with JJumper. I just don't like how the people would talk about something this BUT COME ON! WE ALREADY DONE THIS ARGUMENT!

but you know what else i think? i'm sick of tired of you Prince Dark for bringing this up. but please let it go, man.

Phil, if you reading this right now, lock this thread.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Here we go again..

Come on now, what's the point of these threads anyways? All it does is fuel fire between the so-called "SBM/SBC" war.

I don't know what set you off to post this, but whatever, I'm not going to really get too involved with this.
This has nothing to do with sbm/sbc O__o;;

but at least there is an apology. I'm keeping this open for JJ to reply to iDylan.

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
Wait a second, iDylan is tvguy? Lol...can't believe I didn't realize sooner...

Also, who was it that was hating on me in 2 ::dolphin noise:: threads for no reason? May I pull out the quotes?

[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.496094)]Nobody cares? [/background][background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.496094)]
This post has been edited by abney317: 08 April 2012 - 10:08 AM [/background]

[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.496094)]Then don't post[/background]

[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.496094)]... [/background]

[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.496094)]Ooh, I can make three dots too! [/background] :D[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.496094)] [/background]

tvguy347

thissitesux12
Wait a second, iDylan is tvguy? Lol...can't believe I didn't realize sooner...

Also, who was it that was hating on me in 2 ::dolphin noise:: threads for no reason? May I pull out the quotes?

As I said in my post, I also did not set the best example. There are two perfect situations in which I fueled the fire.

Clappy

Part Computer or Something
So I heard my name was being brought up in here so I decided to sign on and make a statement.

Even though we've already explained it to you before, you were suspended by me because you posted Lemon Party in one of the threads and said that Jelly/Fifi should get involved with that. I wasn't involved with your banning, but that's why you were suspended.

Now for the main portion for my reply. The spam raid. Did I participate in this? Yes. I role played as some character and decided to post in every topic you had just as a spite of revenge after you tried to attempt a spam raid on SBC.

I would like to sincerely apologize for my role in this. We all make mistakes and I made one big time. I am beyond this immaturity so I would like to let you know Prince Dark that revenge is never the best answer and I learned that after regretting it for so long. I really am sorry for my involvement. While I know my apology won't stop you from holding a grudge against SBC, I would like you to know that my ways have changed in these eight months since this event. I want to set a better role model as an admin of SBC since I've been made one in June. Just like Dylan, I've made my share of mistakes too and joining in on slamming your site was probably the biggest one I made.

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
Now for the main portion for my reply. The spam raid. Did I participate in this? Yes. I role played as some character and decided to post in every topic you had just as a spite of revenge after you tried to attempt a spam raid on SBC.

So you decided to pull that off because of something that had happened month/s before...right...

While I know my apology won't stop you from holding a grudge against SBC, I would like you to know that my ways have changed in these eight months since this event.

What makes you say this thread was my idea? It was KDFire's (read the topic I made about TR to learn about us) idea. Really, with all of the pressure I've been through in the past months, I could care less. I even said that on the wiki, but then I got more hate comments from teenj12 or whatever his name was. I now quote.

[background=rgb(230, 209, 121)]You guys SERIOUSLY thought I left the entire internet? Fail.[/background]
[background=rgb(230, 209, 121)]STFU. DON'T talk to us EVER AGAIN.[/background]

As I've been saying, I've let it go. But over a year later and you guys still fuel the fire for no reason. I've apologized multiple times, but then what I get is a knife in the back. I just get silenced and then you continue grudging against us. I had a screenshot of this but I'm not sure if it's still on my computer

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff

So you decided to pull that off because of something that had happened months before...right...

While I know my apology won't stop you from holding a grudge against SBC, I would like you to know that my ways have changed in these eight months since this event.

What makes you say this thread was my idea? It was KDFire's (read the topic I made about TR to learn about us) idea. Really, with all of the pressure I've been through in the past months, I could care less. I even said that on the wiki, but then I got more hate comments from teenj12 or whatever his name was. I now quote.

[background=rgb(230, 209, 121)]You guys SERIOUSLY thought I left the entire internet? Fail.[/background]
[background=rgb(230, 209, 121)]STFU. DON'T talk to us EVER AGAIN.[/background]

As I've been saying, I've let it go. But over a year later and you guys still fuel the fire for no reason. I've apologized multiple times, but then what I get is a knife in the back. I just get silenced and then you continue grudging against us.
Wait...SBC fueled the fire for no reason? Yet you are continuing the fuel by making this topic. This really needs to be taken care of behind-the-scenes. Can't you kiss and make up with SBC? :p

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
Wait...SBC fueled the fire for no reason? Yet you are continuing the fuel by making this topic. This really needs to be taken care of behind-the-scenes. Can't you kiss and make up with SBC? :p

Umm...read the post you just quoted :p

I've apologized multiple times, but then what I get is a knife in the back. I just get silenced and then you continue grudging against us.
Also, I had to cut it some extra text from this post because I got "An error occured" saying I exceeded the amount of blocks. O_O

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
Guys, I'm sorry to bump this topic back up, but I have a way to get this argument off SBM. Refrain from insta-banning me or any of TR from the xat and then maybe we can set up a date for a conference. It'll have to be off the xat though, so we don't have any random bannings.

tvguy347

thissitesux12
Guys, I'm sorry to bump this topic back up, but I have a way to get this argument off SBM. Refrain from insta-banning me or any of TR from the xat and then maybe we can set up a date for a conference. It'll have to be off the xat though, so we don't have any random bannings.

Email me at tvguy346@gmail.com and we can discuss dates. :)

Back