Toy Story 4

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
I didnt think it showed much of what the movie is about, but I guess it is just a teaser

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Saw this last night. It was great...but I still like TS3 better. It was definitely sad at the end when *spoilers to make everyone mad*, but overall it was a great story and some tears did flow.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
Oh, dear... I didn't know I needed a 4th Toy Story movie, but to paraphrase one of the reviews, it's so much better than it has a right to be. :)

I'm not sure how it plays for the 5 to 15 year-old crowd, but for me - whose timeline has pretty much mirrored Andy's - this hit all the right notes. I loved the more personal stakes, and the redemption and catharsis each character got to have. Of course I cried, but these films speak to so much more than being a simple "child's plaything." They are, at their core, about what it means to be human.

I love how Woody's always been looking out for everyone, and how Bo Peep is able to open his eyes to a whole new world. It reminds us that following your heart isn't easy. Most importantly (like all the Toy Story films) it reminds us to cherish the past but keep ourselves open to the wonder that is everyday before us.

Saccharine? Maybe. I don't care. Excuse me, but I'm gonna have another good sniffle now... šŸ„ŗšŸ˜Œ

Back