Top Ten Worst Spongebob Episodes (Inspired by MoBros' Studios)

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
I was surfing the web one day when I found a list of this guy's Top 10 Worst Spongebob Episodes, and I decided to share it, since it seemed rather interesting.

(WARNING: THIS VIDEO HAS BAD LANGUAGE, SO VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!) Oh, and this was not made by me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4R3gOMOjjE

This video is 32 minutes long, so if you don't want to go through all that, here's the list of his least favorite episodes.

10. Hide and Then What Happens

9. Move It Or Lose It

8. It's A Spongebob Christmas!

7. Squiditis

6. The Plays The Thing

5. Sentimental Sponge

4. Tentacle-Vision

3. Professor Squidward

2. Smooth Jazz In Bikini Bottom

1. Yours, Mine and Mine

It's A Spongebob Christmas! is #8? This list isn't good. I agreed about some of episodes on his list but the others like IASC, Sentimental Sponge and Squiditis don't deserve to be on the list.

Rihanna

Giant Clam
IASC is on this list?! That episode was really one of the best Post-Movie episodes.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
It's a SB Christmas should not be on this list. Its an amazing episode and that's not an opinion, its a fact.

Now, can someone bring be buttered toast?

tEMMIE

hOI!!!
SpongeyKid said:
It's a SB Christmas should not be on this list. Its an amazing episode and that's not an opinion, its a fact.

Now, can someone bring be buttered toast?
Yes.

Let me say this:

Drawn Together has to be the funniest thing you've ever seen.
And that's no opinion, but a FACT.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
I'm going to share my opinions of each episode now.

10. Hide And Then What Happens? Ehh, I'm not too surprised to see this on the countdown. It's incredibly boring and it really has no real substance to it.

9. Move It Or Lose It I always found this one pretty mediocre. The ending was really anticlimatic (couldn't the worker have just moved the Chum Bucket in the beginning?) and Spongebob got incredibly stupid at the end (jumps on landlord's lap while he's in a giant wrecking ball machine (which is turned ON)).

8. It's A Spongebob Christmas! As much as the incredible (and I mean INCREDIBLE) disagreement commences, I do respect this guy's opinions. Although, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THIS EPISODE?! I’m actually surprised to see him criticize this one so harshly. It’s no Christmas Who?, but it’s still a really good episode.

7. Squiditis Okay, this is not a Squidward Torture Fest. I mean, sure Spongebob was slightly annoying, but all he wanted to do was comfort Squidward.

6. The Plays The Thing Yeah, I don't really like this one either. It's not horrible, but it's extremely mediocre. And it's nothing but a blatant ripoff of Culture Shock.

5. Sentimental Spongebob I’ll admit, this is one of the weaker Season 8 episodes, but I am actually a little surprised to see it this high.

4. Tentacle Vision THANK YOU! I really HATE this episode! Not only can Spongebob and Patrick humiliate Squidward (though intentionally), EVERYONE can! Everyone can invade Squiddy’s privacy, vandalize all his property, and kick him out of his own show and turn it into THEIR OWN cruddy version?! NO! Just no.

3. Professor Squidward Again, I’m not a fan of this episode (like Number 5), but I’m a little surprised to see it this high.

2. Smooth Jazz In Bikini Bottom I don’t like this one. I really hated how Squidward was treated here. All he wanted to do is meet his idol, Kelpy G, and all of a sudden, PATRICK’S there to mess things up! Why is he even there in the first place? To find a way to torture Squidward? And Kelpy G just pushing Squidward aside so he could talk to Spongebob? Seriously? He just pushes Squidward to the ground as he’s passing by, even though Squidward was trying to speak to him. I swear, this episode is just plain out abysmal. I agree!

1. Yours, Mine, and Mine Oh, I hate this one so much. Patrick is such a selfish jerk to his only friend, Spongebob, that it’s unbearable to watch. Spongebob just wants to share the toy and Patrick says “IT’S NOT FAIR!!! WAAA WAA WAAA!!!”. Yeah, not fair to your friend you jerk. And the ending ticked me off, too. “Have you learned nothing about sharing?” REALLY?! God, this episode makes me angry. This was definitely a good choice for Number 1.

Okay, while there are some disagreements on this list (IASC), this list isn’t bad. This guy at least has some good points to why he dislikes these episodes so much, and I do like a little controversy once in a while. And even with such disagreeable choices, I still respect his opinions, and I do think that this was a rather odd, but interesting list.

I loved this guy's list.

10. Eh
9. Never seen it
8. Never seen it
7. Eh
6. Never seen it
5. Yes
4. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
3. YES YES YES
2. YES
1. YES

He also made a top 20 worst, and from what I've heard, a top 30 worst will be next year.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
squidwardisawesome22 said:
I loved this guy's list.

10. Eh
9. Never seen it
8. Never seen it
7. Eh
6. Never seen it
5. Yes
4. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
3. YES YES YES
2. YES
1. YES

He also made a top 20 worst, and from what I've heard, a top 30 worst will be next year.
Yeah, I'm about to post his 2nd edition right about now. And yes, I did hear about his 3rd edition next year! Oh, and this next list is gonna have even more controversial choices!

And now... His Top 20 WORST Spongebob Episodes - 2ND EDITION!

And just so you know, none of this is mine. All of the videos belong to the user.

(cut to Rule of Dumb)
King Patrick: His, his, not mine, his!
(back to Topic)

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq4UT0ZEUQQ

And Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcx2c_mJ_Pc

Like on the last list, both of these videos are more than 25 minutes long, so if you don't want to use that much time, here are his choices for the second edition:

20. Love That Squid

19. Home Sweet Rubble

18. Penny Foolish

17. Safe Deposit Krabs

16. Sponge-Cano!

15. The Curse of The Hex

14. The Great Patty Caper a.k.a. Mystery With A Twistery(NOT)!

13. Squidward's School For Grownups

12. A Friendly Game

11. Patrick-Man!

10. Night Light

9. Pest of The West

8. Gullible Pants

7. Giant Squidward

6. No Nose Knows but do you know what the nose knows?

5. Cephalopod Lodge

4. The Card

3. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful

2. The Krusty Krusher

#1 Summer Job

GordokTheMad said:
Yeah, I'm about to post his 2nd edition right about now. And yes, I did hear about his 3rd edition next year! Oh, and this next list is gonna have even more controversial choices!

And just so you know, none of this is mine. All of the videos belong to the user.

(cut to Rule of Dumb)
(back to Topic)

Part 1

And Part 2

Like on the last list, both of these videos are more than 25 minutes long, so if you don't want to use that much time, here are his choices for the second edition:

20. Love That Squid

19. Home Sweet Rubble

18. Penny Foolish

17. Safe Deposit Krabs

16. Sponge-Cano!

15. The Curse of The Hex

12. A Friendly Game

11. Patrick-Man!

10. Night Light

9. Pest of The West

8. Gullible Pants

7. Giant Squidward

5. Cephalopod Lodge

4. The Card

2. The Krusty Krusher

#1 Summer Job

I like 15 episode on that top 20 list.

GordokTheMad said:

(cut to Rule of Dumb)
(back to Topic)

Part 1

And Part 2

20. Love That Squid

19. Home Sweet Rubble

18. Penny Foolish

17. Safe Deposit Krabs

16. Sponge-Cano!

15. The Curse of The Hex

12. A Friendly Game

11. Patrick-Man!

10. Night Light

9. Pest of The West

8. Gullible Pants

7. Giant Squidward

5. Cephalopod Lodge

4. The Card

2. The Krusty Krusher

#1 Summer Job

20. I disagree
19. Barely paid attention to it
18. YES YES YES YES
17. OK
16. YES
15. YES
14. Yes
13. Yes
12. No
11. Eh
10. YES
9. Yes
8. Yes
7. Yes
6. Yes
5. YES YES YES
4. Yes
3. YES
2. Yes
1. YES

Another terrible list but I agree with some episodes. KILL SPONGEBOB? Seriously, ENOUGH WITH POST-MOVIE HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, where's A Pal for Gary, One Coarse Meal, All That Glitters, Plankton's Regular, The Cent of Money, The Splinter, Pets or Pests, To Love a Patty, Shuffleboarding, The Battle of Bikini Bottom, Squid's Visit? We have already one Mo Bros Studios, we don't need another one.

20. Love That Squid - NO

19. Home Sweet Rubble - NO

18. Penny Foolish - YES

17. Safe Deposit Krabs - NO

16. Sponge-Cano! - OKAY

15. The Curse of The Hex - NO

14. The Great Patty Caper - OKAY

13. Squidward's School For Grownups - YES

12. A Friendly Game - NO

11. Patrick-Man! - NO

10. Night Light - HAVEN'T SEEN IT IN A WHILE

9. Pest of The West - NO

8. Gullible Pants - YES

7. Giant Squidward - NO

6. No Nose Knows - NO

5. Cephalopod Lodge - OKAY

4. The Card - OKAY

3. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful - NO

2. Krusty Krushers - NO

#1 Summer Job - YES

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
SB_DW_Fan said:
Another terrible list but I agree with some episodes. KILL SPONGEBOB? Seriously, ENOUGH WITH POST-MOVIE HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, where's A Pal for Gary, One Coarse Meal, All That Glitters, Plankton's Regular, The Cent of Money, The Splinter, Pets or Pests, To Love a Patty, Shuffleboarding, The Battle of Bikini Bottom, Squid's Visit? We have already one Mo Bros Studios, we don't need another one.

20. Love That Squid - NO

19. Home Sweet Rubble - NO

18. Penny Foolish - YES

17. Safe Deposit Krabs - NO

16. Sponge-Cano! - OKAY

15. The Curse of The Hex - NO

14. The Great Patty Caper - OKAY

13. Squidward's School For Grownups - YES

12. A Friendly Game - NO

11. Patrick-Man! - NO

10. Night Light - HAVEN'T SEEN IT IN A WHILE

9. Pest of The West - NO

8. Gullible Pants - YES

7. Giant Squidward - NO

6. No Nose Knows - NO

5. Cephalopod Lodge - OKAY

4. The Card - OKAY

3. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful - NO

2. Krusty Krushers - NO

#1 Summer Job - YES
Well, the reason he didn't put the episodes in bold on his list was because they were already critisized on both of MoBros' countdowns, so he figured that those episodes got the critisism they deserved. Though, he also didn't want to be accused of copying MoBros by putting Mobros' episodes on his own list. ANd even though I'm surprised that he didn't put those other episodes here, he's actually planning a THIRD edition of his worst episodes.

Though, he does have a list of what he thinks are the Ten BEST episodes from Seasons 4 and beyond, which I'll post it later. ;) So, he doesn't hate ALL the post-movie episodes.

GordokTheMad said:
Well, the reason he didn't put the episodes in bold on his list was because they were already critisized on both of MoBros' countdowns, so he figured that those episodes got the critisism they deserved. Though, he also didn't want to be accused of copying MoBros by putting Mobros' episodes on his own list. ANd even though I'm surprised that he didn't put those other episodes here, he's actually planning a THIRD edition of his worst episodes.

Though, he does have a list of what he thinks are the Ten BEST episodes from Seasons 4 and beyond, which I'll post it later. ;) So, he doesn't hate ALL the post-movie episodes.
Oh, okay but It still surprised me that these episodes are not on his bottom 10.

By the way, I know he doesn't hate all post-movie episode but he still hates post-movie and I got really tired of people criticizing post-movie. Okay, I respect people's opinions but It just got very annoying and almost every post-movie hates says the same thing about new SpongeBob. Also I barely see a pre-movie episode on someone's bottom list.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
SB_DW_Fan said:
Oh, okay but It still surprised me that these episodes are not on his bottom 10.

By the way, I know he doesn't hate all post-movie episode but he still hates post-movie and I got really tired of people criticizing post-movie. Okay, I respect people's opinions but It just got very annoying and almost every post-movie hates says the same thing about new SpongeBob. Also I barely see a pre-movie episode on someone's bottom list.
I have to agree. I'm actually surprised that some episodes like I'm With Stupid (my new 5th least favorite) evade people's lists completely! It may not happen, but I hope THAT episode at least makes a spot on his next countdown. Not all pre-movie episodes are golden! IWS, Dumped, Rock-A-Bye Bivalv (there, I said it!), and Born Again Krabs are all episodes that I have a strong distaste for. It saddens me a little to see that a lot of people don't even consider finding the flaws in pre-movie, yet they are so critical and willing to find the flaws in post-movie (a few of those flaws even originate in pre-movie), not looking for its strengths. :(

I do respect opinions, but I do wish some people would give post-movie a bit of a chance.

Untitled_zpsf3fa6794.png

SB_DW Fan, are you ayranigorkem from youtube?

Back