Top Ten Worst Spongebob Episodes (Inspired by MoBros' Studios)

GordokTheMad said:
I have to agree. I'm actually surprised that some episodes like I'm With Stupid (my new 5th least favorite) evade people's lists completely! It may not happen, but I hope THAT episode at least makes a spot on his next countdown. Not all pre-movie episodes are golden! IWS, Dumped, Rock-A-Bye Bivalv (there, I said it!), and Born Again Krabs are all episodes that I have a strong distaste for. It saddens me a little to see that a lot of people don't even consider finding the flaws in pre-movie, yet they are so critical and willing to find the flaws in post-movie (a few of those flaws even originate in pre-movie), not looking for its strengths. :(

I do respect opinions, but I do wish some people would give post-movie a bit of a chance.

Untitled_zpsf3fa6794.png

SB_DW Fan, are you ayranigorkem from youtube?
yup.

GordokTheMad said:
I have to agree. I'm actually surprised that some episodes like I'm With Stupid (my new 5th least favorite) evade people's lists completely! It may not happen, but I hope THAT episode at least makes a spot on his next countdown. Not all pre-movie episodes are golden! IWS, Dumped, Rock-A-Bye Bivalv (there, I said it!), and Born Again Krabs are all episodes that I have a strong distaste for. It saddens me a little to see that a lot of people don't even consider finding the flaws in pre-movie,
This is my opinion, but:

That's because pre-movie's flaws are no where near as bad as post-movie's flaws. I really wish people would stop hating post-film episodes to, but I swear, some people really overreact about this stuff. It's not like post-film haters are gonna end the world, you know.

Also, please do not respond with stuff like "You're not a true fan for defending post-film haters" or "If you defend them, than you ARE a post-film hater.", because that's not true. I just get tired of "post-film haters don't have the right to hate these episodes.". Plus, not all post-film haters are like this.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but can I help it? Not really.

I just wanted to say this.

I swear, when I post this, all hell will break loose.

hfjs

GordokTheMad said:
10. Hide and Then What Happens

9. Move It Or Lose It

8. It's A Spongebob Christmas!

7. Squiditis

6. The Plays The Thing

5. Sentimental Sponge

4. Tentacle-Vision

3. Professor Squidward

2. Smooth Jazz In Bikini Bottom

1. Yours, Mine and Mine
10 - Meh
9 - NO NO NO
8 - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
7 - Meh
6 - YES
5 - WHAT WHY DO PEOPLE HATE THIS
4 - YES YES YES YES YES
3 - YYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS
2 - Meh
1 - Y TO THE E TO THE S

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Okay, time to review these 20 worst episodes like last time!

20. Love That Squid This episode is actually one of my favorites of all time. It just barely evaded my Top 20 FAVORITES! Sure, Spongebob may have been slightly irritating, but at least he TRIED to help Squiddy get a date. At and least Squidward got a date with Squilvia in the end even though Squidiam is meant to be
biggrin.gif

19. Home Sweet Rubble I like it, but I can’t say I’m surprised to see it here. It was basically a ripoff of Home Sweet Pineapple and I didn’t like how Spongebob’s friends (Sandy, especially) never listened to him and just built his house the way THEY wanted it. =/

18. Penny Foolish Man, Mr. Krabs has gotten so greedy and selfish that he has basically reached the point of total insanity! 11 minutes of searching for a stupid penny, and even sneaking into Spongebob’s house, and then DIGGING UP THE ENTIRE YARD FOR IT? I agree.

17. Safe Deposit Krabs I actually love this one, too! I thought Krabs performance was hilariously done, unlike the episode before, and I laughed at some of the lines said in this episode. I respect his opinion, though. ^_^

16 Sponge-Cano! Ehh, this one’s more of a guilty pleasure for me. I found the story rather dark (which is sometimes enjoyable), I liked Attitude of Grattitude, and the dolphin warrior was amusing! Though, I didn’t like the ending too much. To me, it’s not stupid or nonsensical (other than the fact that all you had to do was sacrifice Squidward’s HOUSE), it’s really a bit distasteful and mean. First, you get a moment where Squidward is about to die, and then admits that he actually appreciates his life and even likes Spongebob a bit. And then you get a scene where Squidward says that he LIED about what he said, which pretty much crushes the Squidbob friendship moment. And even when Spongebob was letting Squiddy sleep in his pineapple, Squidward just says “Go away”. This episode is alright, but the ending is really a bit mean-spirited and distasteful. =/

15. The Curse Of The Hex To be honest, I really liked this one! I thought the plot was a little creepy, but interesting. And I thought this episode was very clever. As for the ending with the closed sign, I don't see what the problem is with that. The writers didn't run out of ideas, the closed sign was part of a JOKE! It was part of the punchline! Think about it. After Krabs proved to be a selfish beast, Madam Hagfish made it look as if she had cast a spell to curse the Krusty Krab. She caused Mr. Krabs and Spongebob to become extremely paranoid, and little did they know that she just put a closed sign in front of the Krusty Krab, and that they were causing THEIR OWN bad luck! the punchline is, Madam Hagfish basically made them think that she put a curse on the Krusty Krab, giving it bad luck, and little did they know that she only put a closed sign in front and let them cause their own bad luck without even knowing it! If you think about it, it was actually a really clever (and hilarious) punchline and the I think the writers did a very good job at it. I think this episode is very underrated and it has more humor than people give it credit for.

14. The Great Patty Caper Easily my least favorite special in the series. I’m surprised at the audacity of Nick to actually make this seem like it was going to be mysterious and have a shocking revelation appear out of this, but instead come out with a boring “Plankton did it” episode! Patty Caper (from Season 6) is much MUCH better than this. At least they didn’t go for the “Plankton did it” scheme in that episode! :mad:

13. Squidward’s School for Grownups This episode is boring, stupid, weird, stupid, ridiculous, stupid, lazy, and did I say stupid? :p

12. A Friendly Game UNIQUE OPINIONS FTW
biggrin.gif
! Seriously, I can honestly see where this guy is getting at. This episode makes Patrick look like a smug jerk (once again ) and the Squid Abuse only makes it worse! This episode did have the potential to be a good, creative, golfing episode, but once I saw the part where Spongebob and Patrick start destroying his house, I knew this wasn’t going to end well. Although, I did find Patrick’s shower joke hilarious!

11. Patrick-Man! I like this episode, but can anyone really blame this guy for disliking it? I like the plot and Patrick as a superhero, but I found some of his actions really stupid (like the ‘violence solves nothing’ scene). Can’t really blame him for finding this episode that dumb.

10. Night Light God I hate this episode. The writers had an opportunity to make a good and clever episode relating to certain fears kids (and people in general) have. This episode handles the style horribly, which is something another episode, Roller Cowards, handled correctly! That episode at least didn’t have a shoved-in subplot with complete stupidity and randomness involved.

9. Pest of The West Little Spongebuck is shocked you hate his star episode! Shocked and hurt! :(

21e91rs.jpg

8. Gullible Pants I don’t have much to say about this episode. I don’t hate it as much as I did before, but it’s really stupid at times.

7. Giant Squidward Ehh, I don’t like this one very much. I hated the Bikini Bottomites in this episode, and they are way too sensitive. Poor Squidward. :( At least Spongebob and Patrick tried to help him in his time of need.

6. No Nose Knows but do you know what the nose knows? Yeah, I really don’t remember this one very well, so I can’t really say anything about it.

5. Cephalopod Lodge Like Gullible Pants, I used to absolutely hate this one. Though, as time went on, I started to like it a little more. I found myself chuckling throughout some parts of the episode, and I liked the giant sock puppet scene, mostly because of Squidward’s reaction towards the other cephalopods being afraid of the “giant albino eel”. I didn’t like that poor Squiddy got kicked out of the Illuminati Cephalopod Lodge, and some of his line actually make me uncomfortable (“I think I’ll just go ahead and slam my head in the door… repeatedly.”). It actually makes him somewhat sound self-destructive and suicidal, considering Spongebob and Patrick basically took away what Squidward thought was the only thing that was good in life.

4. The Card The ending to this episode was just idiotic. Why couldn’t Patrick have just told Spongebob that he had all five cards before, instead of saying it at the very end? It makes no sense! I agree.

3. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful I’ll admit, it’s not great, but I’m actually quite a bit surprised to see it this high, especially higher than Cephalopod Lodge, Night Light, and Sponge-Cano!. It’s not abusive, though it is a bit boring.
2. The Krusty Krushers I agree and disagree with this episode being on the list. Although the plot was alright and the My Leg gag had finally returned, I’d rather take the one million dollars instead of THROWING IT AWAY AND GOING FOR TWO DAYS AT SOME WRESTLING CAMP!!!

[SIZE=12pt]1. Summer Job[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] I never liked it at all. It was really boring and pretty annoying, but what really bothers me is this:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Mr. Krabs[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: I think we can work somthing out
Mrs. Puff: Huh? You mean we should go out on a date?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]If Krabs had played along with the conversation (and remembered each other going out once), then Summer Job could’ve actually been a pleasant episode to watch! But then Krabs basically ruins the Krusty Love allusion by saying basically “Yeah yeah, that’s interesting. Now quit babblin’ and get to work.” Well that was a bit unpleasant! And the end, as well as the punchline, didn’t make it any better! I mean, Spongebob doesn’t even have a boating license, and how can is he teaching driving school… in PRISON?! I really don’t blame this guy for hating this episode so much. Almost destroying past lovable plotlines and torturing Mrs. Puff for the sake of a stupid and lazy ending only makes for a horrible episode. >_<[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Like his other list, I did like this one a bit as well. There were some controversial and oddball choices here and there, but from my first line on his review in A Friendly Game, I like a bit of controversy. Later, I’ll post his Top Ten BEST Episodes from Seasons 4 and beyond.[/SIZE]

I'm gonna quote again.

GordokTheMad said:
It may not happen, but I hope THAT episode at least makes a spot on his next countdown.
Considering he says that pre-film is the greatest thing on Earth, I doubt it will happen.

EDIT: I looked around, and he also made a Don't Look Now and Seance Shmeance review.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
squidwardisawesome22 said:
I'm gonna quote again.

Considering he says that pre-film is the greatest thing on Earth, I doubt it will happen.

EDIT: I looked around, and he also made a Don't Look Now and Seance Shmeance review.
Ooh really? I'm going to take a look right now! Maybe it'll be positive. Or it'll be negative. Whichever way it goes, I'm a bit interested! :)

hfjs

GordokTheMad said:
20. Love That Squid ARE YOU SERIOUS NO

19. Home Sweet Rubble um what

18. Penny Foolish PRAISE THE HEAVENS

17. Safe Deposit Krabs I'm about to give up

16. Sponge-Cano! THANK YOU

15. The Curse of The Hex Yesssss

14. The Great Patty Caper a.k.a. Mystery With A Twistery(NOT)! Meh

13. Squidward's School For Grownups Dare I ask, what was so bad?

12. A Friendly Game WHY

11. Patrick-Man! (bursts into tears)

10. Night Light An actually agreeable choice, GASP

9. Pest of The West YOU DID NOT

8. Gullible Pants I actually kinda like this one (#GuiltyPleasures)

7. Giant Squidward I actually really liked it

6. No Nose Knows but do you know what the nose knows? Yes, but too high

5. Cephalopod Lodge WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4. The Card WOOOOOOOOOOOO

3. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful WOOOOOOOOOOOO

2. The Krusty Krusher What?

#1 Summer Job WOOOOOOOOOOOO

GordokTheMad said:
Ooh really? I'm going to take a look right now! Maybe it'll be positive. Or it'll be negative. Whichever way it goes, I'm a bit interested! :)
I read the description of his review, and he said his top 30 worst will be in early Spring 2014 if the world exists still.

This is off-topic but I'm still gonna say. That user blocked me or did something like that (I can't send comments on his videos anymore) just because I shared my opinion. :mad:

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
SB_DW_Fan said:
This is off-topic but I'm still gonna say. That user blocked me or did something like that (I can't send comments on his videos anymore) just because I shared my opinion. :mad:
Seriously? He blocked you just because of your comment? SERIOUSLY? It's upsetting to see that not many people respect the opinions of others anymore.

And you weren't even being some troll or guy who flames something like "YOUR LIST IS BAD WHY U PUT PATRICKMAN LOVE THAT SQUID AND SAFE DEPOSIT KRABS WHY U HATE THESE EPISODES IMA FIRIN MA LAZER AT YOU RAARARRARARARRRWWWLLL!!!". You were just stating your opinion respectfully! I don't mind people who disagree with others, at long as they at least respect their opinions. But I don't like people who can't seem to respect the opinions of others, just because they don't agree with them. It's a little infuriating. D:<

GordokTheMad said:
Seriously? He blocked you just because of your comment? SERIOUSLY? It's upsetting to see that not many people respect the opinions of others anymore.

And you weren't even being some troll or guy who flames something like "YOUR LIST IS BAD WHY U PUT PATRICKMAN LOVE THAT SQUID AND SAFE DEPOSIT KRABS WHY U HATE THESE EPISODES IMA FIRIN MA LAZER AT YOU RAARARRARARARRRWWWLLL!!!". You were just stating your opinion respectfully! I don't mind people who disagree with others, at long as they at least respect their opinions. But I don't like people who can't seem to respect the opinions of others, just because they don't agree with them. It's a little infuriating. D:<
I agree with you. It's infurating. Even If he unblockes me, I'll never send comments on his videos anymore. At least I still can send comment on other YouTube videos.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
SB_DW_Fan said:
I agree with you. It's infurating. Even If he unblockes me, I'll never send comments on his videos anymore. At least I still can send comment on other YouTube videos.
Too bad only about 10% of the internet respects opinions.
no.gif

I had made a Top 20 WORST Spongebob episodes on DeviantArt at one point (http://predator56.deviantart.com/art/Top-20-Worst-Episodes-Of-Spongebob-383510489) and there was one comment to my list that sounded a bit rude.

(WARNING: IT HAS MILD SWEARING!!!)

Gone is one of my favorite episodes because Spongebob finally got comeuppance for all the horrid things that happened. Oh and where the hell's Are you Happy now as it tried to make Squidward attempting to kill himself a running joke

One, no he didn't deserve what he got. And two...

take-it-easy-man-meme-generator-whoa-just-take-it-easy-man-0fe181.png

I don't mind people saying they're surprised about a certain episode not being on a best/worst list, but when they say it like "Why the ::dolphin noise:: isn't (INSERT GOOD/BAD EPISODE HERE) on this list?", then there's a bit of an issue. I mean, AYHN is actually one of my new ten least favorites, but not because of that (or because of some suicide jokes that were just as dark and twisted as Gary Takes A Bath!!!). Like I said, it's unfortunate that not many people handle different opinions and think they have to be angry and lash out.
no.gif

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Mkay, I'm a bit late, but here we go.

20. Love That Squid I like this one, but obviously it should have been about Squidiam.

19. Home Sweet Rubble Haven't seen it yet.

18. Penny Foolish Oh my God, this episode. It's so, so close to being so-bad-it's-good territory for me, but it doesn't quite get there.

17. Safe Deposit Krabs Haven't seen it yet.

16 Sponge-Cano! I would have liked this episode if Squidward's revelation about how good he has it and how grateful he is to have SpongeBob in his life hadn't been thrown away at the end. That seriously disappointed me and left me with an empty feeling.

15. The Curse Of The Hex Eh. This one is okay, but rather anti-climactic.

14. The Great Patty Caper I love this one. I think it's a really fun episode. Mind you I didn't see the advertisements for this thing.

13. Squidward’s School for Grownups Haven't seen it yet.

12. A Friendly Game Haven't seen it yet.

11. Patrick-Man! Omg, haven't seen it yet.

10. Night Light This episode is a complete mess.

9. Pest of The West I like this one. It's a little cliche, but I liked the humor and the design of Dead Eye Bottom, particularly the Krusty Kantina.

8. Gullible Pants This one's stupid and punishes the wrong character at the end (which I always hate), but it's forgettable so I can't get too riled up about it.

7. Giant Squidward I thought this one was surprisingly decent.

6. No Nose Knows I love this episode, to be honest. I think it's really funny.

5. Cephalopod Lodge I like this one, I think it's funny. I don't think the Squid Abuse is nearly as bad as people make it out to be. The episode does have some mean-spirited undertones, which is partly what stops me from loving it, but they're pretty mild in comparison to certain other episodes. Some of Squidward's lines did make me uncomfortable, though. Is it me, or does he almost sound suicidal in this episode? It's disturbing.

4. The Card Eh. I barely remember it.

3. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful I'm pretty much indifferent to this one. It's a little boring because it's basically centered around one gag, but it's not horrible. I loved Squilliam's appearances, I thought he was hilarious in this one. He was just so giddy about teasing Squidward, I couldn't help laughing. Then again I love every appearance Squilliam has ever had. I would love for him to have a bigger role in the show, I think he's a great character. Also, [insert Squidiam reference here].

2. The Krusty Krushers I guess this one is decent? I don't know, it's been a while since I've seen it.

1. Summer Job I don't like it. It's boring, it's annoying, and the Kruff reference wasn't handled well.

GordokTheMad said:
Too bad only about 10% of the internet respects opinions.
no.gif

I had made a Top 20 WORST Spongebob episodes on DeviantArt at one point (http://predator56.deviantart.com/art/Top-20-Worst-Episodes-Of-Spongebob-383510489) and there was one comment to my list that sounded a bit rude.

(WARNING: IT HAS MILD SWEARING!!!)

Gone is one of my favorite episodes because Spongebob finally got comeuppance for all the horrid things that happened. Oh and where the hell's Are you Happy now as it tried to make Squidward attempting to kill himself a running joke

One, no he didn't deserve what he got. And two...

take-it-easy-man-meme-generator-whoa-just-take-it-easy-man-0fe181.png

I don't mind people saying they're surprised about a certain episode not being on a best/worst list, but when they say it like "Why the ::dolphin noise:: isn't (INSERT GOOD/BAD EPISODE HERE) on this list?", then there's a bit of an issue. I mean, AYHN is actually one of my new ten least favorites, but not because of that (or because of some suicide jokes that were just as dark and twisted as Gary Takes A Bath!!!). Like I said, it's unfortunate that not many people handle different opinions and think they have to be angry and lash out.
no.gif
This might sound disrespectful, but I honestly think that A Day Without Tears should have stayed on that countdown.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
This might sound disrespectful, but I honestly think that A Day Without Tears should have stayed on that countdown.
Well, nobody's going to attack you for that. I saw ADWT and Dumped recently, and I actually found the former episode to be a little better than I expected. At least it wasn't as horribly irritating as Spongebob's crying like a baby in All That Glitters. DUMPED, however, is a completely different thing! But I respect your opinion, and if you hate ADWT that much, that's fine. :)

GordokTheMad said:
Well, nobody's going to attack you for that. I saw ADWT and Dumped recently, and I actually found the former episode to be a little better than I expected. At least it wasn't as horribly irritating as Spongebob's crying like a baby in All That Glitters. DUMPED, however, is a completely different thing! But I respect your opinion, and if you hate ADWT that much, that's fine. :)
I do prefer ADWT over ATG, though. All That Glitters needs to die.

On-topic: For his top 30, I hope One Coarse Meal, Are You Happy Now?, Plankton's Regular, The Cent of Money, and Pet or Pests end up on his top 30.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
I do prefer ADWT over ATG, though. All That Glitters needs to die.

On-topic: For his top 30, I hope One Coarse Meal, Are You Happy Now?, Plankton's Regular, The Cent of Money, and Pet or Pests end up on his top 30.
Yeah, I hope so, too. I hate every one of those episodes except Pet Or Pests (I don't like it, I'm just not hateful towards it, at least not to the same extent as One Coarse Meal or A Pal For Gary).

GordokTheMad said:
Yeah, I hope so, too. I hate every one of those episodes except Pet Or Pests (I don't like it, I'm just not hateful towards it, at least not to the same extent as One Coarse Meal or A Pal For Gary).
Believe me, the two episodes you put in parentheses are AWFULLY high on my bottom 60.

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
GordokTheMad said:
Yeah, I'm about to post his 2nd edition right about now. And yes, I did hear about his 3rd edition next year! Oh, and this next list is gonna have even more controversial choices!

And now... His Top 20 WORST Spongebob Episodes - 2ND EDITION!

And just so you know, none of this is mine. All of the videos belong to the user.

(cut to Rule of Dumb)
King Patrick: His, his, not mine, his!
(back to Topic)

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq4UT0ZEUQQ

And Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcx2c_mJ_Pc

Like on the last list, both of these videos are more than 25 minutes long, so if you don't want to use that much time, here are his choices for the second edition:

20. Love That Squid

19. Home Sweet Rubble

18. Penny Foolish

17. Safe Deposit Krabs

16. Sponge-Cano!

15. The Curse of The Hex

14. The Great Patty Caper a.k.a. Mystery With A Twistery(NOT)!

13. Squidward's School For Grownups

12. A Friendly Game

11. Patrick-Man!

10. Night Light

9. Pest of The West

8. Gullible Pants

7. Giant Squidward

6. No Nose Knows but do you know what the nose knows?

5. Cephalopod Lodge

4. The Card

3. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful

2. The Krusty Krusher

#1 Summer Job

20 no
19 meh
18 I dont care for it
17 Say whaaaat
16 and 15 eh
14 meh
13 eh
12 and 11 EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO CRY IN A CORNER *cries for over an hour* I dont get it at all
10 meh not this bad
9 HECK NO
8 No comment as I have mixed opinions
7 and 6 WOW A BACK TO BACK PAIR 7 bad but 6 I liked
5 YES YES YES
4 Um how about no
3 YES THANK GOODNES
2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqyixwqiCag I LOVE THIS EPISODE
1 It was mediocre

Back