Top/Bottom Five SB Episodes of All Time: PoliticalPat Edition!

WhosTheRealPinheadPatrick?

Bomb-Selling Pirate
1.png
#5 Worst
Giant Squidward
::dolphin noise:: this episode. I hate this episode! SpongeBob and Patrick are idiots here, and they are really destructive to Squidward and his property. Also, because of their idiocy, Squidward's life was almost destroyed. But, the real nail in the coffin is when Patrick said to turn the kelp upside-down to change its use in size changing. Hmm, where have we heard
THAT before? Yup, this episode rips off MM&BB IV. Oh boy. But now on to the positives. SpongeBob and Patrick give Squidward a gift, and it changes Squidward back. Oh well, I mean, Squidward's gift is useless now, but hey it's the thought that counts. I give it a Scumbob (1.5/10)
Giant Squidward - Scumbob (1.5/10) F+

KarateSponge

Parawhore
Honest Slug said:
I'm thinking Italian but Asian is possible.
well actually im russian if you didnt know so you were completely wrong dumbo you are much dumber than me

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
KarateSponge said:
well actually im russian if you didnt know so you were completely wrong dumbo you are much dumber than me
That's what they all say.

Bomb-Selling Pirate
38.png
#5 Best
Arrgh!
Even though I absolutely love Season One, I didn't expect an episode to be on this list. But here we are. I love this episode too much for my own good, since I watch it 3 or 4 times every day. What a fun packed ride this episode turned out to be! The writers did a really good job of using the eleven minutes to the fullest, and making a cohesive story. Also, my SpongeBob character counterpart STILL really needs to wash.
As I said before, the episode is packed, but it doesn't feel like it's too cluttered. I like this episode. I give it a Gold. (10/10)
Giant Squidward - Scumbob (1.5/10) F+
Arrgh! - Gold (10/10) A+

KarateSponge said:
im american
Ok then..

Honest Slug said:
But I'm a slug.
True.

Ol Bold and Brash said:
Interesting choice, following
Thanks!

Bomb-Selling Pirate
2.png
#4 Worst
The Splinter
Wow. This episode goes beyond any of the other episodes on this list. Even #1 doesn't have the level of disgusting imagery shown here. This is just too much. There are times when it's funny, like in Love That Squid, but here - it's just horrid. This episode, along with Giant Squidward and #1 show what is wrong with Season Six. The Splinter is shown too much, and if it wasn't there, the episode would still be boring and mean to SpongeBob. I hate this episode because, like Pieguy said, this episode doesn't make Splinters nice, or funny. It makes you never want to see a splinter again! This episode does something that no other episode does. It made me cringe (and I counted) 9 times in the first 4 minutes. That is not good. I do have some nice things to say though. Doctor Patrick was sort of funny, but not really, and Mr Krabs is perfectly in character. So because of that, I give it a Scumbob (1/10).
Giant Squidward Scumbob (1.5/10)
The Splinter Scumbob (1/10)
------------------------------------------------
Arrgh! Gold (10/10)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
(A thing to note before I start. Have you noticed that so far my two best choices for now both have an exclamation mark after them? Weird. Ok on the review!)​
0.png
#4 Best
Sanctuary!
Unexpected choice, right? Well I can't help but love this episode. The premise is so unique, and SpongeBob looks so... dead inside when he gets all of the snails. Also, the scene where SpongeBob is counting the snails is amazing. I think that this episode has amazing comedy, and the Squid torture may be unnecessary, but it's so funny! Sanctuary is so good, imo, that it deserves more than a 10/10, it gets a Platinum (11/10)!
Giant Squidward Scumbob (1.5/10)
The Splinter Scumbob (1/10)
------------------------------------------------
Arrgh! Gold (10/10)
Sanctuary! Platinum (11/10)

Back