Top 50 Worst Spongebob Episodes

DankeToYou

DO I NOT LOOK HAPPY TO YOU
OK! HERE'S A LIST I WILL ENJOY. I gave up on the other list i made because i didn't enjoy, just told my top 10 for the season and left. But the reason i didn't enjoy it is because talking positive is hard for me. This will be easy! I will have full commitment! I WILL GO FORTH FOR A NEW LIST! YES
50: Rodeo Daze
OK, let's start this baby! Number 50 is rodeo daze. In this episode, a bottle with a message fulls in one of spongebob's holes, spongebob finds it's addressed to sandy, so they go to her house. Spongebob and patrick try to open the door, but sandy karate chops it down
Sandy: Hi-yah! Trying to ninja sneak attack? Well you're still no match for my squirrel-fu!
................. Was that line really necessary? I mean really? Squirrel-fu? Ninja sneak attack? But that's just a nitpick of mine.
Sandy reads the letter and it turns out it's from her brother, randy. The letter says that the rodeo is in town. Sandy tells spongebob she has to go defend her title. Sandy then breaks into..... song. Do you want to hear the chorus of the song? No? TOO BAD!
  • Cows: ♪Rodeo♪
  • Sandy: ♪Rodeo!♪
  • Sandy and Cows: ♪Yippee ti yay, yippy ti yo♪
  • Sandy and Cows: ♪Yippee ti yay, yippy ti yo♪

THAT'S REALLY LAZY. Sandy goes to the rodeo and spongebob gets worried. Spongebob tells patrick that they must save her from danger and guess how he replies?
Patrick: Eh, I’m indifferent.
Patrick, sandy saved your life in pressure. WHY DO YOU NOT CARE IF SHE DIED OR NOT.
Spongebob then tells mr.krabs, guess how he responds:
Mr. Krabs: Ok, explain it to me again, but this time, take out anything that doesn’t have to do with money. Uh-huh, that’s what I thought. [Mr. Krabs walks away]
Mr.krabs, sandy ALSO saved your life in pressure. WHY DO YOU FEEL LIKE IT DOESN'T MATTER IF SHE DIES.
This goes on for awhile, it's extremely mean-spirited.
Spongebob then kidnaps everyone in a bubble, they float up to texas and then they get in danger, sandy saves them.
So yeah as you can see, it's extremely mean-spirited and quite boring to be honest. And we are only at 50.

49: We get to watch some filler, squid torture and ugly faces and some filler, squid torture and ugly faces
RO.png

Kerdem

Banished
Rodeo Daze Is Such An Underhated Episode It Was Should Be Much Higher On The List Like Bottom 10 (My 4th Least Favourite Episode)

DankeToYou

LeedleLeedleLeedleLee said:
Hm...Pineapple Fever?
YE!
49: Pineapple Fever!
In this episode, the weatherman says there is gonna be a terrible storm, so spongebob and patrick lock them selves inside. Squidward RIPS HIS EYE BROW OFF, so squidward bursts through spongebob's door, and goes. But then he gets struck by lightning! And now he's stuck inside with spongebob and patrick. Oh boy.
SpongeBob: C'mon Squidward, it'll be fun! While the elements rage outside, we'll snuggle in here and pass the time by playing board games, and playing tic-tac-toe, and drinkin' hot cocoa, and playing tic-tac-toe, and doing jigsaw puzzles, and watchin' TV, and drinkin' hot cocoa, and doing jigsaw puzzles, and playin' board games, and drinkin' hot tea...
YAY FILLER! Squidward tries to go outside, but gets struck by lightning. So he still has to stay with those to morons. Spongebob, Squid and Rick start playing games now. First they play tic tac toe. We get more filler of Spingebill, Little Yellow Book and Tubby playing rock paper scissors to see who goes first. Then after that's decided squidward wins. But idiot 1 and idiot 2 don't that he has, THEY HAVE TO CHECK THE RULE BOOK TO INSURE THIS! COULD THIS EPISODE COULD GET MORE ANNOYING?
  • SpongeBob: Come on, Patrick. You can do it.
  • [Patrick groans]
  • SpongeBob: Be the puzzle piece.
  • Patrick: Cannot complete jigsaw puzzle! Difficulty level too advanced. Rate of brain activity increasing. Ageing process by 30 years per second. [as Patrick turns into an old man, and then a fart noise]
  • SpongeBob: Come on, Grandpa, you can do it. You still got a good few years left in you.
  • Patrick: Eh?
  • SpongeBob: Go, Patrick, go! Go, Patrick, Go! Go, Patrick, go! Go, Patrick, go!
I shouldn't have asked. This wakes squidward up and squidward finishes the puzzle piece. BUT THIS EPISODE GETS MORE ANNOYING AS THEY SAY HE'S CHEATING FOR DOING THAT!
Squidward tries to get out again, but guess what? He is zapped by lightning, YET AGAIN.
  • Squidward: No, I can't.
  • SpongeBob: Please, Squidward?
  • Squidward: No way.
  • SpongeBob: Plea—
  • Squidward: I have an even better idea.
  • SpongeBob: What is it?
  • Patrick: Tell us.
  • SpongeBob and Patrick: Tell us! Tell us! Tell us! Tell us!
WHY IS THIS EPISODE SO ANNOYING. Squidward then boarders him self in spongebob's room, but then he is hungry and accidently eats snail food.
Ugh, you get the point. SpongeBob: Halt! Nobody's to cross this boundary.
Oh great, he is a security guard now. I really can't say anymore. This episode is heinously annoying. And it has some squid torture.
48: I used this episodes name in the review
180px-Squidward_Tic_Tac_Toe.png

DankeToYou

48: Litte Yellow Book
It starts off at the krusty krab, where a whole lot of customers are there, but back in the kitchen, spongeob isn't making patties. So squidward tries to see where he is. He finds spongebob in a barrel, so he screams at him. Spongebob melts out of the barrel, and squidward finds a book in there, before squidward can read it, spongebob grabs it and puts it between two frying baskets.
Squidward sees the book again and tries to get it, but again, spongebob snatchs it. Later, spongebob takes a break and squidward gets the book, he sees its a diary, so he reads it out loud to everyone. The first thing in the diary is that spongebob names his spatula fifi, patrick then teases spongebob about this, so he goes back to making patties. The second thing is that one ever spongebob says plaid, he acts like a chicken. The last thing is that if spongebob hears the bikini bottom municipal national anthem, he dances in his underwear. Soon, spongebob finds out squidward has been reading his diary, and runs off crying. Then everyone turns on squidward, even though they read the diary too! Squidward gets his loan taken away and put in the stocks. Later squidward sees spongebob and apologizes, spongebob says it's fine and that wasn't his secret personal diary and spongebob shows squidward the diary, squidward then takes it, reads it, makes spongebob cry and get tomatoes thrown at him, and he just says this:
Squidward: I don't care. This is soooooooo worth it!
47: Worms vs Snails
180px-Spongebob_Diary.png

Kerdem

Banished
Little Yellow Book Is Just Bad I've Never Consider It Was Horrible.And Next Is Pet Or Pests (If This One Is That Low I'm Really Wondered Which Ones Are In The Bottom)

DankeToYou

47: Pet or Pests
OK, GUISE LEMME EXPLAIN. The only thing i find wrong with this one is that it's gross. Nothing else. It's just gross. Not even that gross, just gross.
So, this will be a short review. Basically spongebob and patrick find a worm and they bring to spongebob's home, the worm goes into labour (ew) has baby's and then gross out. Spongebob asks squidward if he can take the worms, the worms spit on his face, spongebob rings mrs.puff doorbell for a minute and then when mrs.puff sees the worms she puffs up, spongebob asks larry who apparently doesn't know him, larry trys to eat the worms. So basically, this episode is just gross, not boring, not annoying, just gross. So that's why it's only number 47, HAPPY NOW?
46: Moar I See
180px-Larry_the_Lobster_in_Pet_or_Pests-12.png

Little Yellow Book is eh.
PET OR PESTS IS HORRIFIC JEEZ WORST SEASON 6 EVER

Anyway, the only episode I can think of is jellyfish hunter, although that's not it (but if it is I will rage)

Back