TOP 5 : Dirty Jokes in SpongeBob Squarepants

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
IT'S ME SPONGEROAD UK !

I lost my password, I need a new account

So anyway, last time a made a list of ridiculous SB scenes, today, I'm going to make another list in NO APPARENT ORDER about dirty jokes in SpongeBob. Likewise, It's Y7!

1 : "DON'T DROP THE SOAP"

SB : "Doubloons (brings some soap) Don't Drop em'" - Gary Takes A Bath-
This joke describes the biggest fear of prisoners in the US. If you drop the soap in the prison shower, you're in the perfect position to be raped! The term is usually used in humor.
BUT IN SB!! OH MY GOD!!! I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT! You expect the kids to stay in front of the ::dolphin noise:: TV, just lying there without undertanding the joke. But what happened if a whole church saw it.

2 : "TIME OF THE MONTH"

Squidward : "No Mr. Krab, it's that time of the month" - Spy Buddies -
A pun on the saying 'that time of the month' referring to the menstrual cycle. Really Squid? Your jokin' aren't you Springer

3 : "UNDERWIRE BRA"

Mr. Krabs : "Ahhhh you got me! Well at least it's underwire." - The Algae's Always Greener -
Refers to the 'underwire' bra, which works like a pushup bra to enlarge and support cleavage. I need 2 years to understand condoms. now this came.

4 : "7 BAD WORDS"

Squidward : : " Don't you mean only 7?"
Mr. Krabs : "Not if you're a sailor ak ak ak ak." - Sailor Mouth -
Refers to 7 bad words you can never say on TV (George Carlin). Okay, I'll be honest. MY GRANDAD was a sailor. and when I asked him about this joke, he said something I'll never ever forget : "What's that you said little Shaqueel?" and I was like :P

5 : "SB + PS = CLAM"

Couple : "Thought Bubble" - Rock a bye Bivalve
Do I need to speak about this?

raisin

Moby Dollar
One of the things i like about SB humor is that adult jokes are slipped in to a children's show. :magicwink: kudos to you SB writers!

thedirtybubble

Floating Shopping List
I especially like #3 and 5. Thought they were really funny!

:krabsx: Oh, you got me! Well, at least it's underwire. rofl!

Krazzikk

Imitation Krab
How about the time when spongebob said to patrick, "Your genius is showing" (::dolphin noise::) and patrick covered his private

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
There's one in "Squidtastic Voyage". SpongeBob attempts to pull the Clarinet from Squidward's throat, but from the outside, a mother and her child can only hear strange noises, so she covers her child's ears and looks at Squidward's house in disgust.

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
My favorite subliminal dirty joke was in "Mid-Life Crustacean" when SB, Pat, and Mr. Krabs walk into the laundromat and Krabs says "Any ::dolphin noise:: in this store?" and then realizes its a laundromat. In fact, that whole episode was filled with questionable content, most notably the "panty raid." I'm surprised an episode like "Gary Takes a Bath" was banned in some countries but this wasn't...lol but I love this episode.

Also, in "Fools in April" and the Christmas episode, there are subliminal messages that Squidward is a jack ::dolphin noise::! :xdmagic:

bubble_buddy923

Baby Clam
Dont forget about the episode SpongeGuard on Duty! :dts:
Patrick: Being a lifeguard is so dumb. All they do is blow, blow, blow on there stupid whistles, rub, rub, rub that white stuff on their noses, and show off their gross misshapen bodies!
Harold: Dude, put that thing away. There are like, children here.
:naughty: :naughty:

i find it difficult to comprehend that if you never lost your password, you would be called Road. 0_o

i find it difficult to comprehend that if you never lost your password, you would be called Road. 0_o

CalvinFan64 said:
What's a...
JK :p
tumblr_mcm1wf1bE21ri88lco1_400.jpg

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Haha, I was so disturbed when I finally understood that "Don't drop 'em!" joke. It went right over my head when I was little!

What about in Christmas Who?, when they basically call Squidward a, um, "donkey" and they don't even try to be subtle about it? Even as a kid I knew what they meant.

hfjs

What's so dirty about "Ten...cause we're really HUNGRY!'?

SandTaro05

I'm ready for 2015!
milkmaidman said:
I don't think that was dirty...it was probably misinterpreted. I think SpongeBob and Sandy's karate spree was alluding to addiction in general instead of pacifically something dirty.

milkmaidman said:
Perverts think it's supposed to parody having the feeling of something related to horns, I personally don't get that at all but okay. :|

cwn

Porous Freak
Are any of us prisoners? If not, why do we know about #1?

Gerald Fogg

Baby Clam
What about in "Naughty Nautical Neighbors" when Patrick carresses Squidward while screaming, "FRIEND...!" after he saved his life. Squidward says, "Yeah, Patrick, we're friends!" The mailman walks down the street and stares at Squidward and Patrick like they're perverts! So Squidward gets all nervous like, "JUST friends!" Even SpongeBob had a funny look on his face.

Back