Top 30 Worst Spongebob Episodes 3rd Edition (inspired by MoBros' Studios) (a 3rd edition to his Top

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
DiabolicalGenius said:
Yesterday in a video I was watching SpongeBob was named the first most annoying purposedly annoying cartoon character. Now I won't say he isn't annoying, but he's lovable and the reviewer said SpongeBob wears a smile that you'd just love to wipe off. :(
Oh my god, I watched the video before, and that just made me sad. :(

HarryPotterLives said:
Same here. Gone gets left off worst lists far too much for my liking.

Ugh, I hope not. That infuriates me.
Oh god, I seriously hope that he's not one of those people who actually LIKES the ending of Gone, mainly because Spongebob "deserved it". I'm scared of what he's going to say about Spongebob's good nature line in OCM (when he gets to it), and I'm not sure whether he'll put Gone on the list or not. :(

DiabolicalGenius

Mad Scientist/ Evil Genius
Yeah, "SpongeBob? Good nature? Did you even see when he got drunk and yelled at his boss in that kiddy movie? Ice cream no less! What an annoying, stupid character. What a crybaby. What a kid."

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
He has the latest one up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEkOR9YZr5g

Discuss.

Already he has "Eek, An Urchin!" as part of his list. I really liked that episode. Oh boy. This isn't gonna go too well and I also heard him tell the writers to go.....you know.

For those interested, he has included "Squid Baby", "One Coarse Meal" and "Little Yellow Book." "SpongeBob, You're Fired" made it to #1. Very happy about OCM being included especially. That episode truly sucked and I can't think of anyone who liked it. "Gone" was not mentioned in this video.

The 4th edition of what he's gonna do is going to basically be a fan picked thing and it can't be anything that MoBros has already covered. He also said that Season 8-9 are not better than any other season that's come before and that it's the same thing that they have been doing since Season 4.

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
I still don't get how SpongeBob, You're Fired is worse than episodes like Gone and A Pal For Gary... At least SBYF had a happy ending...

Also, I tend to ignore or refuse watching rant videos/worst lists like this. These are just used to fuel hate against the show, making it seem like there's more post-movie haters than fans than there really are. That's what I hate about the YouTube community as of recently. I understand it's opinionated, but sometimes it's either bias, ignorance, or both that get to me. Last time I went on a worst SB episode list, there was a top comment that said something along the lines of new SpongeBob needing to die in a hole and that EVERY post-movie episode will be bad because Steven Hillenburg is not on the team. The commenters supporting the claim wanted to petition SpongeBob's cancellation. I wish I can find the link but this was 2011, so it was too long ago.

The hate/dislike for the show kinda overclouds the amount of fans. Look on Twitter specifically. #savespongebob, as unnecessary as it is, indicates how many fans there still are that still like this show, and the 2nd movie may bring a ray of hope, and MAYBE bring some pre-movie writers back into the show at least for a season or two. I was also surprised at how many people from my high school still watch the show.

Back on topic: I didn't watch the video, but based on the episodes listed by other members, I find this list overall unsettling.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
GordoktheMerry said:
Oh my god, I watched the video before, and that just made me sad. :(

Oh god, I seriously hope that he's not one of those people who actually LIKES the ending of Gone, mainly because Spongebob "deserved it". I'm scared of what he's going to say about Spongebob's good nature line in OCM (when he gets to it), and I'm not sure whether he'll put Gone on the list or not. :(
I want to tear my hair out when people say SpongeBob deserved the ending of Gone. How quickly people forget all of the wonderful things he's done...

That One Random Boss said:
I still don't get how SpongeBob, You're Fired is worse than episodes like Gone and A Pal For Gary... At least SBYF had a happy ending...

Also, I tend to ignore or refuse watching rant videos/worst lists like this. These are just used to fuel hate against the show, making it seem like there's more post-movie haters than fans than there really are. That's what I hate about the YouTube community as of recently. I understand it's opinionated, but sometimes it's either bias, ignorance, or both that get to me. Last time I went on a worst SB episode list, there was a top comment that said something along the lines of new SpongeBob needing to die in a hole and that EVERY post-movie episode will be bad because Steven Hillenburg is not on the team. The commenters supporting the claim wanted to petition SpongeBob's cancellation. I wish I can find the link but this was 2011, so it was too long ago.

The hate/dislike for the show kinda overclouds the amount of fans. Look on Twitter specifically. #savespongebob, as unnecessary as it is, indicates how many fans there still are that still like this show, and the 2nd movie may bring a ray of hope, and MAYBE bring some pre-movie writers back into the show at least for a season or two. I was also surprised at how many people from my high school still watch the show.

Back on topic: I didn't watch the video, but based on the episodes listed by other members, I find this list overall unsettling.
I didn't watch the videos either, for the same reason as you. I find it hard to watch these kinds of videos. Their fueled by so much hatred, it's kind of uncomfortable for me to watch. Even on the rare occasions that they acknowledge something good, it's always coated with so much disdain that it's hard to recognize it as a compliment. I know they're entitled to their opinion, of course, but sometimes their rage against the show is unsettling. It's like Pokemon fans who insist that only the first generation is worthwhile and bash every other generation without giving them a fair chance. They can think whatever they want, sure, but you have to wonder what their deal is.

Yeah. They're obsessed with something that they don't watch anymore and it's puzzling as to why they keep talking about it though some of them have said that they've gotten many requests to do bad SpongeBob episodes, etc.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Popeye Q. Krabs said:
Yeah. They're obsessed with something that they don't watch anymore and it's puzzling as to why they keep talking about it though some of them have said that they've gotten many requests to do bad SpongeBob episodes, etc.
Yeah, if they're no longer fans of the show, why keep obsessing over it? They clearly don't get any enjoyment out of it.

Okay, I'm watching.

30. I hate this episode a lot.
29. It was okay.
28. I kind of like it to be honest.
27. I hate it.
26. A horrible episode
25. It was stupid.
24. It's pretty good.
23. I actually really enjoyed it.
22. Abysmal episode.
21. I despise it.
20. Good episode.
19. I hate it.
18. Bad.
17. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I love this episode.
16. I thought it was decent.
15. It was okay.
14. I hated it.
13. I don't remember it.
12. KILL IT WITH FIRE!
11. I actually love it.
10. I really like it.
9. I actually love it.
8. YES! MY 2ND MOST HATED EPISODE! DIE, GOOD NEIGHBORS!
7. It's a stupid episode.
6. Boring...
5. I don't remember it.
4. Meh.
3. Horrible.
2. One of the worst episodes of the whole series.
1. Meh

I really liked this list.

I know It's an old thread but I want to post my thoughs on the episodes on the list.

#10 (Squirrel Record) WHAT? I love this episode. Sure, It rips off Prehibernation Week but I enjoyed watching this episode.
#9 (Eek an Urchin) Another disagreeable choice. This is one of the best post-movie episodes.
#8 (Good Neighbors) I can understand why this episode is on the list but to be honest, I liked this episode.
#7 (Squid's Baby) I honestly like this episode.
#6 (Stanley S. SquarePants) This episode is great in my opinion. Stanley is very funny.
#5 (Patrick's Staycation) I love this episode
#4 (Little Yellow Book) It was mediocre episode in my opinion but Squidward was at his worst in this episode..
#3 (Restraining SpongeBob) I like this episode.
#2 (One Corase Meal) WORST EPISODE EVER. THIS SHOULD BE #1.
#1 (SpongeBob, You're Fired) WHAT? THIS IS #1? ONE COARSE MEAL SHOULD BE #1, NOT THIS!!! I can understand why people hate this episode but It has a good ending at least and It's also not very mean-spirited as One Coarse Meal.

Another list that I disagreed. Also 4th edition sound very painful in my opinion.

Here's the list:

HM: Patrick SmartPants
HM: Ghost Host
HM: New Leaf
HM: Single Cell Anniversary
HM: Mermaid Man vs. Spongebob
HM: Le Big Switch
HM: Bummer Vacation
HM: Sing a Song of Patrick
10. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture
9. Wishing You Well
8. Selling Out
7. Sand Castles in the Sand
6. A Life in a Day
5. HPL and Gordok will kill the guy but...

Gone

4. Krabby Road
3. Dunces and Dragons
2. Plankton's Pet
1. Krusty Towers

Cannonball Jenkins said:
Here's the list:

HM: Patrick SmartPants
HM: Ghost Host
HM: New Leaf
HM: Single Cell Anniversary
HM: Mermaid Man vs. Spongebob
HM: Le Big Switch
HM: Bummer Vacation
HM: Sing a Song of Patrick
10. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture
9. Wishing You Well
8. Selling Out
7. Sand Castles in the Sand
6. A Life in a Day
5. HPL and Gordok will kill the guy but...

Gone

4. Krabby Road
3. Dunces and Dragons
2. Plankton's Pet
1. Krusty Towers
Gone was a mostly solid episode for me so I had no problem with that being on his list at all.

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
iyamtheman72 said:
Awesome dude. I loved your Teen Titans Go Rant. Very on point and funny and I also enjoyed your other videos on SpongeBob. "Two Faces of Squidward" is one of my favorites after the movie too.
Thanks a lot man! Really appreciate it!

illiniguy34 said:
Everyone, here is my second edition top 10 best post movie episodes. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x0dOQyYsuk&feature=c4-overview&list=UUug3n7FUPZK_Ano_W5EDS9A
I think your second list is much better than your first list of top 10 best post-movie episodes. And you put Plankton's Pet and Wishing You Well on the list. They are both my some of the best post-movie episodes, I've ever seen. I agreed about all of your choices, except Gone and Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob (I think It's an okay episode, not one of post-movie's finest episodes). I'd like to see Mooncation on the list though but that's okay.

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
SB_DW_Fan said:
I know It's an old thread but I want to post my thoughs on the episodes on the list.

#10 (Squirrel Record) WHAT? I love this episode. Sure, It rips off Prehibernation Week but I enjoyed watching this episode.
#9 (Eek an Urchin) Another disagreeable choice. This is one of the best post-movie episodes.
#8 (Good Neighbors) I can understand why this episode is on the list but to be honest, I liked this episode.
#7 (Squid's Baby) I honestly like this episode.
#6 (Stanley S. SquarePants) This episode is great in my opinion. Stanley is very funny.
#5 (Patrick's Staycation) I love this episode
#4 (Little Yellow Book) It was mediocre episode in my opinion but Squidward was at his worst in this episode..
#3 (Restraining SpongeBob) I like this episode.
#2 (One Corase Meal) WORST EPISODE EVER. THIS SHOULD BE #1.
#1 (SpongeBob, You're Fired) WHAT? THIS IS #1? ONE COARSE MEAL SHOULD BE #1, NOT THIS!!! I can understand why people hate this episode but It has a good ending at least and It's also not very mean-spirited as One Coarse Meal.

Another list that I disagreed. Also 4th edition sound very painful in my opinion.
I think Squirrel Record and the episode it's paired with rip off Prehibernation Week altogether.

Back