Top 29 Season 11 Episodes

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
Can you guys at least stay on topic?

#26. Larry the Floor Manager

This episode is very enjoyable but kind of weird at times. I like that recently, Larry has been starting to get his own time to shine. I like many of the jokes and the ending was also funny, I don't have much else to say other than the fact that this is a Good episode. :)

Hint for #25: AMAZING! (Not an amazing episode though)

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
This is on topic though. Bunny Hunt is in season 11 and is the best episode of all-time and Jack M Crazyfish is even more thicc than Cuddle E Hugs, a season 11 episode.

On topic as well, Ben Gruper is a MASTERPIECE writer imo. The way he revives (Not rip-off) episodes is so majestic. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the one who actually wrote Bunny Hunt.

hippythehippo

Banished
TheGreatServer said:
Can you guys quit turning this topic into a flame war? If you guys don't, I will stop posting on this topic immediately.
Why can't me and Honest Slug have a little fun? You don't have to take what we are saying seriously. Besides, you should be happy that we are all praising the godly Bunny Hunt.

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
Sorry for the delay. I've just been really lazy but I promise I will update this more often.

#25. No Pictures, Please

It's just a solid episode in my book. Some parts were boring, Some were exciting.

Hint for #24: Something you eat when you're sick.

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
#24. There's a Sponge in My Soup

This episode is weird, But in a good way. The plot is simple but I think the jokes help it. Just another good Season 11 episode.

#Hint for 23: Seasons

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
EmployeeAMillion said:
The Clam Whisperer?
Correct!

#23. The Clam Whisperer

I honestly don't get what the deal is. I found the episode funny and many sweet moments with the clams. Some of it is gross but I still think this episode is good.

Hint for #22. Hot Dogs
Honest Slug said:
#Bringbackthesereviews.
I will admit that is kinda good.

hippythehippo

Banished
TheGreatServer said:
#23. The Clam Whisperer

I honestly don't get what the deal is. I found the episode funny and many sweet moments with the clams. Some of it is gross but I still think this episode is good.
What a convincing review that you put so much effort in. I give it a scaredluigi/10

Back