Top 29 Season 11 Episodes

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
#22. Don't Feed the Clowns

I think this is a sweet episode. SpongeBob does his all to help the clown get a new job and a new life. There aren't any real jokes here but there were some chuckles. The plot isn't original, but I think SpongeBob really helped this episode.

Hint for #21. Driving

Coffee_lover

Banished
This episode isn’t funny,this episode isn’t original,but I’m still give this episode a 8/10 just because

-TheGreatServer

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
#21. Drive Happy

I like the talking car a lot. I also like most of the jokes, and the main plot at hand. I don't have too much else to say.

Hint for #20: Another episode that spawned a meme.

Coffee_lover said:
This episode isn’t funny,this episode isn’t original,but I’m still give this episode a 8/10 just because

-TheGreatServer
Hey, I can like an episode based on how the characters act too......

Coffee_lover

Banished
Also forgot to say that I 100% agree with you about The Clam Whisperer.This was a great episode with some good jokes, and a nice plot.

Mega Divine Luigi/10

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Bunny Hunt
Luigis14.jpg

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
#20. Moving Bubble Bass

It's nice that Bubble Bass got his own episode. I really like his imaginary talk show at the beginning, I like his mother as a character, This episode is pretty funny and everyone is in character. The only thing I didn't like was Bubble Bass getting shoved around by his mom at the end for something he didn't even do. Other than that it's a great episode.

Hint for #19: It's free!

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
#19. The Check-Up

I love this episode for the same reasons many others do. This feels like a fun SpongeBob and Squidward plot, It's funny, and even manages to do a kinda gross plot and uses kinda gross elements to it's advantage.

Hint for #18: Ice cream.

Back