Top 16 Zelda Games!

SirKazuma

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I've decided to make a list of my least favorite to favorite Zelda games of all time. There have been 16 games released if you do not count the CD-I titles and Link's Crossbow Training. I plan to start this list tomorrow, let me know what you guys think!

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
I have a list of favorite Zelda games also, but I prefer to see your list first before showing mine.

Cosmic-Loop

♥♫ The Luigi Queen ♫♥
Far away from California and/or Florida :,(
Kazuma said:
I've decided to make a list of my least favorite to favorite Zelda games of all time. There have been 16 games released if you do not count the CD-I titles and Link's Crossbow Training. I plan to start this list tomorrow, let me know what you guys think!
lol CD-i I have nostalgic moments with WindWaker and sometimes Four Swords...

Looking forward to the list, as well!

I like your Disgaea icon by the way :) I only have Disgaea 3, and I'm not to far either...

SirKazuma

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Cosmic-Loop said:
lol CD-i I have nostalgic moments with WindWaker and sometimes Four Swords...

Looking forward to the list, as well!

I like your Disgaea icon by the way :) I only have Disgaea 3, and I'm not to far either...
Thanks dood! Disgaea 1 is my favorite game in series, haha!

So lets begin with my least favorite zelda game! Sorry for the wait!

-16-
EGw1267.gif

Game 16 - Zelda II The Adventure of Link

Most Zelda fans would consider this game the black sheep of the series, similiar to titles such as Super Mario Sunshine, Sonic Heroes, or Kirby's Epic Yarn. The reason why I put this game at the bottom of the list is because I have very little experience with this game. I own it on the Wii Virtual Console but that's it. It is a fun game, but I could never beat it. That may not be a fair way to judge a game but that's the way I'm looking at it. I do like the concept of a 2-D platformer zelda though, if they made a new one, I wouldn't be dissapointed, not that I ever am with Nintendo, really. ( Pikmin 3 is a good example of how Nintendo can deliver, I've already put so much time into that game! )

Game 15 - Hint

OCEAN KING PALACE AARGHHH

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
The Adventure of Link was always underrated. Shigeru Miyamoto even considered it his less successful achievement, but I think its because the game was so different from other Zelda games. Mostly the gameplay.

SirKazuma

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Something I want to do to make this list more interactive is to post songs or pictures of the games that I just posted. So today we can do Zelda II!

My favorite Zelda II song! :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lsYu8hAeSw

SirKazuma

Bomb-Selling Pirate
So today in honor of iOS 7 ( I guess )

-15-
ToRSx6X.jpg

Game 15 - Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass
The first DS title and the sequel to Wind Waker. Honestly I don't hate this game, but the dungeon design is terrible. Who thought it was a good idea to make us go through the same dungeon SO MANY times throughout the main story. I hate the Ocean King Palace so much.. The rest of the game was boring.. I didn't like the sailing in this game, it felt tedious, the sailing in Wind Waker never felt tedious, I thought it was always full of adventure and Zelda spirit, But this ocean was just bland. The ship customization options were interesting, but I never got into to them, alas. I didn't hate the touch controls. After a while I got used to them. People complain that this was the reason this game was terrible, but I just hate the design.
YtkucZN.gif

And that's how I feel about this game.. so much wasted potential..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsqDxSgB22c

Linebeck did REALLY help this game out though! :)

Hint for #14
^

SirKazuma

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Welcome back to the top 16 Zelda list. Yesterday we covered the mediocre..
http://youtu.be/Qxjirh4M1f8
Phantom Hourglass!

Cosmic-Loop said:
Four Swords :D
Absolutely your guess was FOR the win! ... no? Ok I'll try to lay off the four puns..

-14-
WMG3hHA.jpg

Game 14 - Legend of Zelda Four Swords
This game was coupled with the Link to the Past GBA port. I've only experienced the 3DS Virtual Console re release, I'm not sure how this will apply to the original. This game is a fast paced collectathon for rupees. You must also reach the end of the level within the time limit ( the faster you go, the more rupees you'll get at the end. ) This game isn't necessarily bad, it's just forgettable. You could say that this wasn't a real Zelda game, but I like it for what it is though. It has much more replay value in it since it's so short. You can beat your best times or your best rupee count. A really underrated Zelda game, pick it up on the 3DS store if you get the chance, it's fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh2Yz_LfSIs&list=PL8494FDF9743A1FB8&index=8
My Favorite Track - Talus Cave

-13 Hint -
Eastmost Peninsula is the Secret.

SirKazuma

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Sorry for the slight hiatus, but we're back with my 13th pick!

- 13 -
qTPfLAx.jpg

Game 13 - Legend of Zelda
A true classic, the original Legend of Zelda. I love this game. This wasn't my first Zelda game ( I'll explain that later ) But I played this several years later and it's still good to this very day. Some say it's archaic ( similiar to Final Fantasy I ), or that it hasn't aged well. However, I think it's just fine. It's low on my list, but I love playing it. Even better, there's a program called Zelda Classic and you can download that has 16 bit graphic remakes of this game and completely new quests as well. Definitely google it! So if you haven't already, go play this game! It's a classic.

NKJVCzU.gif

My Favorite Zelda I Song :
http://youtu.be/m-DAsdX82O0

Hint for 12
Link goes Animal Crossing with this game, both fishing and bug catching!
xV5eG7p.png

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I'm liking this list so far. It's great to see "The Phantom Hourglass" on here. :)

SirKazuma

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Amphitrite said:
I'm liking this list so far. It's great to see "The Phantom Hourglass" on here. :)
What did you think of Phantom Hourglass? :)

So, onto 12!

-12-
Kl2wuSs.jpg

Game 12 - Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
It's been almost 7 years since this came out, time really flies, huh? So, Twilight Princess. My least favorite 3D Zelda title. I honestly played this game 3ish times all the way through. I love the darker atmosphere this game has, and I think its a very jarring contrast from the previous title, Wind Waker. This game was very dark, and I'm going to post a youtube video to one of the creepier cut scenes its not REALLY dark but for NIntendo standards, yes.
So, I love this game, but overall, it's the weakest 3D Zelda title.

SPOILERS IN THIS VIDEO DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED BY CREEPY DARK LINKNESS
http://youtu.be/VKYyh8zi3aI

Favorite Music Track :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRHoPxAfy_Q

Hint for 11
11 - I'm 96.899% sure this is the next game on the list.

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
I liked Twilight Princess quite a lot. Sure it wasn't the best Zelda game around but at least it had a more mature look of the series, something that i've grown to like in recent years. Truly a great game with some unique features.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Aw, yes! Twilight Princess! I was ADDICTED to that game a few years ago. Memories...

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Kazuma said:
What did you think of Phantom Hourglass? :)
It's a great game. The new features and everything appeals to me. The design is very cute, too.

cwn

Porous Freak
Twilight Princess was a decent title, but can't compare to game like Skyward Sword, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, and (most importantly) Ocarina Of Time. Trivia: Did you know this game was the reason of GameCube's destruction? Twilight Princess was released on both consoles, and everybody bought the Wii at that time, so GameCube was left with barely any buyers.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
My three favorite Zelda games:
The Legend of Zelda NES (a.k.a. Zeruda no Densetsu: The Hyrule Fantasy)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures

Back