Top 10 SpongeBob Villains of All Time

Chris

Floridian

I don't agree with number seven being on the list or Plankton being the worst.

Last edited:
10. He was such an iconic villain. Glad to see him here.
9. Eh, he (it?) wasn't too memorable but tbh there aren't many other choices. :P
8. He's good, but I prefer Man Ray.
7. Actually, I disagree with you on this one, Chris. This guy's great. Most of his appearances are very memorable and I personally would have put him further down on the list.
6. This guy contains the perfect mix of threatening and funny. Great villain.
5. He wasn't even a real person, so I don't think he qualifies for the list. He does make for a good horror story though.
4. Man I love this guy. Like Dennis he is both threatening and funny, but he manages to get even more laughs out of me than Dennis does. I hope we get another episode with him. He was great.
3. Such an iconic villain. He makes for a great enemy of MM & BB and he is the perfect guy to get annoyed by SpongeBob and Patrick (Like in MM&BB III).
2. I don't agree with him being this far down but I will agree that this guy is classic.
1 (fake). A decent troll, but I honestly don't think the driving exam itself is the villain, it's SpongeBob's inability to pass.
1 (real). Plankton is my favorite character of the whole show so I'm glad to see him get number 1. I don't know if it's his snarky attitude or his constant trying to get the formula that gets me but I love this little guy so much and I'm glad to see him get number 1.

Overall, good list, but there are some questionable choices. :P

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
Plankton being Number 1 is a really predictable choice, honestly. Even forgiving that, The Hash-Slinging Slasher should not be on the list at all, being only a fictional character Squidward made up. Finally, Doodlebob being Number 2 is something I strongly disagree with...

"Essentially an evil Spongebob!"

Lest we forget...

SpongeBob: No, no, not evil. He was just a two-dimensional creature lost in our three-dimensional aquatic world longing for a purpose.

Back