Top 10 least favorite episode pairings.

Yeah, I haven't made a list in a while. I still need to update my top 20 favorite post-film episodes, since I hadn't updated it in 20 days. But, anyways, we have my top 10 least favorite pairings list.

Now, when it comes to Spongebob, there are those pairings that are amazing (CWN/MM&BB V), those pairings that are half-and-half (All That Glitters/WYW), and then those pairings that are downright awful (Penny Foolish/Nautical Novice.) But, these are the worst pairings in my opinion. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy...

SQUIDWARDISAWESOME22'S

TOP 10 LEAST FAVORITE
PAIRINGS!

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
I didn't mind either episode but yeah, they did start this whole trend of Patrick being a jerk for no reason just like "Good Neighbors" began the series of Squid abuse episodes.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Yay! Another list! :D

I agree with DTT being a weaker episode, but I thought it was alright. At least the ending was good. Now Rule Of Dumb I really disagree with. Yes, Patrick was a jerk, but at least there was a reason for it; the power was getting to his head and making him mad with power. And at the very least, Patrick found out what a monster he was being and didn’t want to be a tyrant anymore. This episode really did have a pretty solid and good story. And I actually liked the creepy scene with King Patrick, alone in his house (with the graveyard music playing). That actually gave me chills (which I like, depending on the situation).

This is a good list so far, and I can't wait to see the rest. :)

AND NOW
THE UNHOLY
TRINITY
KNOWN AS
THE
BOTTOM 10!!!!!

1120.png

1.png

Okay, both of these episodes are lame. They're boring. They're unfunny. They're... forgettable. I don't remember much of either of them, to be honest.

BLACKENED SPONGE: Meh, don't remember much, moving on...

MERMAID MAN VS SPONGEBOB: Dear lord, I don't remember....

I don't remember either of these episodes. In fact, all I remember is that both of them contained

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go5wle3_G5k

BORING! BORING! BORING! Do I need to add the Boring song as well?

Nevermind...

But yeah, both of these episodes are forgettable as heck.

And now...

3.png

3.png

BEST DAY EVER: It's so stupid... It's not funny either. It's overhyped as spam (the meat), and incredibly stupid. I also don't like the ending where Sponge won't let the guy leave. Let him leave! He doesn't have to listen to you!

THE GIFT OF GUM: Gross.................. and stupid. It's stupid! STUPID! Oh, and the gum forming over the city at the end? STUPID!

Well, see you in the bottom 7.

By the way, here's the seasons:

10. Season 4
9. Season 5
8. Season 4
7.Season 5
6. Season 7
5. Season 7
4. Season 5
3. Season 6
2. Season 6
1. Season 7

1.png

2.png

Both of these episodes were stupid. Just stupid.

BANNED IN BIKINI BOTTOM: Stupid stupid stupid! Stupid stupid stupid! Wow. The jokes. The jokes were lame. Unfunny. The song was god awful. I don't even know what to say about the ending. Oh, and the jokes, the lame jokes. They were so hilarious, were they not?

132727056311-Hahaha_no.gif

Lamest! Jokes! Ever!

STANLEY S SQUAREPANTS: Bleh, the same as before. Unfunny jokes combined with the stupidest plot lines. Oh, and Stanley has to be the biggest idiot in the entire world. He smashes stuff more than Wreck-It Ralph. When the lameness strikes, you know it's bad. This whole episode seemed to last forever.

In conclusion, both of these episodes were full of lame jokes, horrible plots, idiotic one-time characters, and stupid endings that make no sense.

MadFred

ooooooofy day
I agree with #7. I had pretty good expections for the 100th episode when I first saw it, that quickly fade away.

I'm following the list.

#10 In my opinion, Driven to Tears was a good episode. Sure, Patrick was a jerk but It had some funny parts. I don't like Rule of Dumb much. I know Patrick learned his lesson but this episode didn't make me laugh much.

#9 Both of these episodes are OK.

#8 I actually like both of these episodes.

#7 BIBB is OK but I love Stanley S. SquarePants actually.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Didn't find many of these that bad. Never seen "Blackened Sponge" or "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob."

My least favorite episode pairings are when we get an amazing episode paired up with one of the worst episodes in the series.

4.png

4.png

Yeah, you guys saw it coming, didn't you?
TRENCHBILLIES: OH! MY! GOD.... what is this?!? Oh, I know what it is, it's one of the world's stupidest episodes ever. The Main Drain is worse, but at least that got paired with The Curse of the Hex. This, though, got paired with another horrible episode. Oh, and the trench-billies look like mutated zombies wearing ragged clothes.

SPONGE-CANO!: Another stupid episode. Just when you thought it couldn't be stupider, really it's better than the previous one, but my god, it's dumb. Boring.

Oh, how about the fact that the song was stupid. Yeah, hasn't happened since ONE ENTRY AGO!

Oh, and a volcano? I know it's a cartoon, but it's just stupid. Just like TMD and Trench-Billies! Really, LOBB started off great, then slowly became horrible.

Now, I found both of these episodes stupid. Nothing more to say.

Except, for now we are in...

THE BOTTOM 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Season 7
4. Season 5
3. Season 6
2. Season 6
1. Season 7

#6 Trenchbillies is dull and Sponge-cano is meh in my opinion. These ones are definety one of my least favorite pairings.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
Driven to Tears/Rule of Dumb = One of the worst Season 4 pairings. I hate both episodes, especially Rule of Dumb.
I hate Blackened Sponge so much, and I thought MM VS. SB was decent.
Banned in Bikini Bottom/Stanley S. SquarePants = Meh, but I guess Stanley S. SquarePants was an OK episode.
Trenchbillies is a horrible episode. Sponge-Cano! is a meh episode.

More

VIP
You know what my least favorite pairing is, All That Glitters and Wishing you Well

All that glitters is a terrible episode, which is slightly more tolerable now but still makes the bottom 20. This really hurt me as I was watching Wishing you Well, my third favorite post movie episode! They should really either do bad-with-bad or good-with-good. When they do bad-with-good, one of the episodes is usually ignored!

Now I'm a Magic Pencil

10. I actually liked both of these. :whistle: Patrick's arrogance was enjoyable in Driven To Tears, but it wasn't as funny in the latter. I liked it, nonetheless.
9. These two are rather forgettable, which is common for Season 5 episodes. I think there are some other options, but this isn't a choice I mind seeing on here.
8. Agreed. Best Day Ever had an awful plot; if nothing goes well one day, let go and move on. It just wasn't worth the wait. I only liked the "SIT DOWN!" part. The Gift of Gum... blargh. It's still my least favorite from Season 4. :bleh:
7. I don't mind these two very much. In BIBB, I thought the "Secret Krusty Krab" thing was stupid. It's secret, why would you put a sign up for it? :P I wasn't a big fan of Stan, but there are worse, IMO.
6. Good choice. No legends pairing is a BAD choice. :P

I changed the list a little bit. 10 is gone, 9 is now 10, 8 is now 9, 7 is now 8, and 6 is now 7.

37.png

559.png

THE PLAY'S THE THING: Squidward, what mess have you gotten into this time? Oh yeah, you're stuck in a Culture Shock ripoff. I'm fine with CS, but this episode is horrible. It looks like Patrick started the round of abuse, followed by the dumb townsfolks. Man, that's not good.

RODEO DAZE: OH MY NEPTUNE THISEPISODEISBORING! I was sitting through the whole episode wondering when something interesting would happen. The song is alright, the ending is sort of cool, the rest of the episode is just boring and mean-spirited.

Overall, mean and boring episodes.

#5!
2.png

2.png

GOODNESS GRACIOUS HOW DID THIS NOT END UP ON THE LIST BEFORE CAUSING ME TO MOVE THE REST UP!!!!!!!!!

THE SPLINTER: .............................. It's just really gross. I don't know, I'm usually fond of gross-out humor, but this most season 6 episodes do NOT do that well. In fact, this episode does it horribly. Dr. Patrick is an absolute (BEEP), and the ending is just stupid.

SLIDE WHISTLE STOOGES: What the previous episode did to your eyes this episode does to your ears. The slide whistles made me want to mute the audio. Also, SB and Pat knew about Squid getting annoyed this time. Squidward got into the fun, which doesn't go well. How about we cheer about Squid's supposed death. That's real mature and not cruel at all. Annoying people is worthy of death, but making fun of the sick and dying is perfectly okay. NO!

Overall, this episodes destroys your ability to see and ability to hear, because at first we have to stare at a disgusting puss-filled splinter, and then we have to hear the extremely squeaky sound of a slide whistle.

Back