Too many weird things going on here.

Mr. Fittz

Friends
^_~

Mods, feel free to do whatever you want to do with this thread (that includes close it or delete it).

I don't like this place. I don't want to leave. I feel that people here should be treated here nicely, or at least think they are being treated nicely. It is really hard to detect any kind of tone or to hear someone's sarcasm on the Interweb.

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness
This world is a place of flawed species. We all make mistakes day by day. We all age and eventually die. This is completely normal. Bad people in this world are only one step from being in a world of hope. Everyone isn't nice; some of them are actually bad. It's called mental illness. If we weren't flawed, we would have world peace. Spamming and such are just illusions from going through the day. These can be avoided, or you can decide to fight them. Mostly everyone avoids them and this helps the bad people get more bad. This mental illness thing should be fixed through talks in the chat room privately and find out why they're doing that. Basically, one step into the journey can effect the entire world of SBM. ^_~

Banoon

TWENTY FIRST CENT'RY SCHIZOID MAANNN
SBM isn't as fun anymore, full stop. Nothing you can do about it, you just grow out of SBM somewhat.

revolution

Daydreams
SBM isn't as fun anymore, full stop. Nothing you can do about it, you just grow out of SBM somewhat.
What he said. When it was like 2005, we were happier, the admins did not cheat in the doubloons system that time (i remember a member got like 90bil or 90mil doubloons then ^_~), we had a better reputation, and some of the n00b members haven't arrived or never were active yet.

As what i say, OLD SBM FTW

Banoon

TWENTY FIRST CENT'RY SCHIZOID MAANNN
What he said. When it was like 2005, we were happier, the admins did not cheat in the doubloons system that time (i remember a member got like 90bil or 90mil doubloons then ^_~ ), we had a better reputation, and some of the n00b members haven't arrived or never were active yet.

As what i say, OLD SBM FTW
Agreed.

SquidwardLover

My dogs want your cereal. :)
I came around '06. Actually the beginning of '06. Everyone seemed really happy. Then I noticed the pranks coming in. Yikies.

spongezilla

when i joined, it was cheerful, until everyone starting talking about ramen.

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
This world is a place of flawed species. We all make mistakes day by day. We all age and eventually die. This is completely normal. Bad people in this world are only one step from being in a world of hope. Everyone isn't nice; some of them are actually bad. It's called mental illness. If we weren't flawed, we would have world peace. Spamming and such are just illusions from going through the day. These can be avoided, or you can decide to fight them. Mostly everyone avoids them and this helps the bad people get more bad. This mental illness thing should be fixed through talks in the chat room privately and find out why they're doing that. Basically, one step into the journey can effect the entire world of SBM. :)
What does that got to do with anything? He's just bored with SBM. O_o

Anyways, things change. I've noticed that we didn't get a whole lot of new members this year. Last year, it was like a new member every minute. I have to agree, it has become more boring, but that's just life. You cannot hold on to a single memory forever and expect it to stay the same forever. You don't know how many times I wanted to go back to SBM '06... but I let it go. It's like a vacation at Hawaii - you want to stay, but you know that the vacation won't last forever.

Mr. Fittz, I might suggest taking a break from SBM. Then, when you return, you'll see a lot of changes and this will make SBM more interesting.

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Eh...

I just think it's funny that some of you talk about 'missing' '05 and '06. Sure, they were good times, but there are also people who might miss '04 and say that you guys are the reason -- you were new once, too.

The important thing is to have fun now. '07. That's up to you guys. The staff hasn't changed much. But there are always new members, and lots of personalities. That's what makes things interesting. If you want things to be cheerful, go and be cheerful; that's what this place is for.

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
[quote name='Spongey34' post='276374' date='Jul 7 2007, 03:07 PM']Eh...

I just think it's funny that some of you talk about 'missing' '05 and '06. Sure, they were good times, but there are also people who might miss '04 and say that you guys are the reason -- you were new once, too.

The important thing is to have fun now. '07. That's up to you guys. The staff hasn't changed much. But there are always new members, and lots of personalities. That's what makes things interesting. If you want things to be cheerful, go and be cheerful; that's what this place is for.[/quote]
Adding on to your post. O_o

However, some people, no matter how hard you try, cannot be cheerful. That's just life. Just ignore the post and everything will be just cheerful for you. Take the advice of a 14-year-old celebrity:

[quote name='Nobody's Perfect']Next time you feel like, it's just one of those days, when you just can't seem to win, if things don't turn out the way you plan, figure something else out, don't stay down, try, try again.[/quote]

Especially when you feel like you can't seem to win, you feel like SBM is going downhill. Face it, you cannot hold on to a memory, you got to let go of that memory and accept new ones, because life would be boring if we just had the memories that we wanted.

Patrickrox11

Do the cramp!
I barely remember much when I was a newbie, since I joined in October of 2006. I do remember that most things were similar to what they were now, except most people seemed happier. O_o

Mr. Fittz

Friends
Okay, I get it now.

(I was talking about SpongeTron in my original post)

And spongebobnet, don't bother posting if you don't have anything useful to say.

Gary

I'll be whatever I wanna do.
I also miss 2005 SBM, I was happy at that time and noone really fought. I would choose 2005 over 2006 and 2007 any day.

Back