Tom and Jerry or Looney Tunes

Tom and Jerry or Looney Tunes?

• Total voters

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Tom and jerry is my second favorite series of all times(the classic one).
Looney Tunes is also good. I watched the 2011 series and it was very good. I watched around 50-60 episode of the old Looney Tunes and it was pretty nice.
Tom and Jerry wins for me.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Looney Tunes has more classic characters and episodes that I can laugh at.
Tom & Jerry are great and very laughable but I don't think they quite measure up with what Looney Tunes has to offer and creativity.

YouDontKnowSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
For Looney Tunes I mostly just like the classics, Duck Dodgers and The Looney Tunes Show. I haven't seen Tweety and Sylvester Mysteries and only seen clips of Tiny Toons. I hate Baby Looney Tunes, Loonatics Unleashed and Wabbit/New Looney Tunes.

For Tom and Jerry the only spin-off incarnations which I hate is Tom and Jerry Kids and those DTVs where they insert Tom and Jerry into random classic movies.

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
I love both but tom and jerry was my and my dad childhood so ima go to tom and jerry i love looney tunes but i like tom and jerry by little

KalloFox34

Floating Shopping List
I love both, but ultimately I prefer Looney Tunes, especially the ones directed by Robert McKimson.

Grandpappy

Moby Dollar
I'm a big Looney Tunes fan, especially the early Daffy shorts where he was just plain Daffy!

CheesePudding

Part Computer or Something
Looney Tunes has much more variety, and I'm more interested in the characters there compared to Tom and Jerry. I still really love both of them however.
I'm a big Looney Tunes fan, especially the early Daffy shorts where he was just plain Daffy!
I love the early Daffy shorts as well! Those are my personal favorite shorts from the series.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
Looney Tunes is the best.
Tom and Jerry is a great franchise but in the last few years, they've been milking it for crappy direct-to-DVD movies like Tom and Jerry and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

KalloFox34

Floating Shopping List
Looney Tunes is the best.
Tom and Jerry is a great franchise but in the last few years, they've been milking it for crappy direct-to-DVD movies like Tom and Jerry and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
I agree. Tom and Jerry's been reduced to nothing more than awful cash-grabs since the turn of the millennium (though I did like The Magic Ring).

Looney Tunes continues to have great follow-ups (with exceptions, notably Loonatics Unleashed or Baby Looney Tunes).

Back