Title card credits alterations

Lazlo

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I've noticed on a couple of episodes the credits for some of their title's have been changed on certain prints. Here's what I've noticed:

Tea at the Treedome: On the Tales from the Deep DVD, Edgar Larrazabal is incorectly listed as animation director, when it should've been Tom Yasumi.

Im with Stupid: Ennio Torresan was somehow listed as a storyboard artist on early airings. Current airings has his name removed.

One Krabs Trash: Current airings of this eppy has Kaz credited as a writer, when it supposed to have been Kent Osbourne.

Squilliam Returns: Current airings have Kent Osbourne incorectly listed as writer, when it's supposed to have been Merriwether Williams.

Both Fear of a Krabby Patty and Shell of a Man had storyboard artists credits on them, but those credits are removed now (but there're still present on the DVDs). I recall seeing Skill Crane with a storyboard artist credit on TurboNick when it first debut on Nick.com. That must mean storyboard artists credits for The Lost Mattress, Krabs vs Plankton, Have You Seen This Snail, and Good Neighbors excist.

Some season 5 episodes have the Techincal Director credit switched to Creative Director.

That's all I know. Anything I didn't mention would be helpful! :facepalm:

Back