"THQ Nordic and Nickelodeon bring back selected game titles from the past" (Spongebob license has be

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
“The appetite for Nickelodeon content old and new continues to grow and it’s exciting to bring our beloved content to new audiences through this partnership with THQ Nordic,” said Jon Roman, Senior Vice President, Toys, Nickelodeon. “These titles were popular when they were first released and we can’t wait for fans around the world to rediscover their favorites.”

“This one hits close to home! We are very proud of signing this agreement, which was originally executed by the “former” THQ Inc,” comments Adrienne Lauer, VP Digital Sales & Business Development Americas at THQ Nordic. “We believe the combination of strong licenses and solid, crisp gameplay was one of THQ Inc’s trademark strategies, and we intend to continue this tradition. I am confident we chose one of the strongest partners for doing just that. It is a perfect fit for our “asset care” strategy: bringing back fan-favorites, continuing to support legacy games and make them available on current and even next-gen platforms."
https://thqnordic.com/article/thq-nordic-and-nickelodeon-bring-back-selected-game-titles-past

Now lets see if we get this battle for bikini bottom re release.

Also can one of you big boy mods move this to the bottom feeder

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this seems to be looking like a potentially great year for video games :D :D :D

My Waifu
EmployeeAMillion said:
SpongeBob Teaches Typing better be getting a 4K re-release!
Nice wrong title mate
51BQ817ST4L.jpg

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
This is surprising. I thought games based on franchises mainly moved to mobile, but maybe they're coming back somewhat. Based on an article I read, it sounds like they might remaster the Nicktoon Toybot game, which would be surprising to me since it features older Nicktoons. It's surreal that even Fairly OddParents is over at this point. It sounds like they might bring Tak back too, which would also be surprising.

DJ Sagara

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Ok, so I’ve got some bad news. Apparently THQ Nordic will actually NOT be participating in E3 this year due to it clashing with the World Cup, but they did say they will be participating in Gamescom this year and revealing some “unannounced titles”. Gamescom runs from August 21st-25th.

Screw Battle for Bikini Bottom, they need to re-release this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YchXwmOY2gI

The epitome of an amazing SpongeBob game, and certainly better than that overrated BFBB. You listening, THQ?

My Waifu
Fry-Bashee139 said:
Screw Battle for Bikini Bottom, they need to re-release this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YchXwmOY2gI

The epitome of an amazing SpongeBob game, and certainly better than that overrated BFBB. You listening, THQ?
nah that needs a 8k remaster.

Pupperton

Imitation Krab
The possibility of playing the first movie game on my Switch is intriguing - I wish Nintendo would roll out Gamecube virtual console games. They'd probably be a huge hit.

Back