Thoughts on Spandy? (SpongeBob x Sandy)

BaconUnicornsAndSpongeBob

~You could say I'm obsessed...~
Idk anyone support this ship? I guess I do even though I don't really care about it.

Missplayer30

Imitation Krab
Don't worry I am one of the minor Spandy fan.
I swear was beginning to feel left out about it. :cry:
I think I should better stick to Deviantart and Fanfiction, at least those places have more respect to that ship than in here, :thumbdown: and yet those aren't exactly the best place for Spandy stuffs!
Sorry if you guys feel insulted by it, but this is how I feel.

Don't worry I am one of the minor Spandy fan.
I swear was beginning to feel left out about it. :cry:
I think I should better stick to Deviantart and Fanfiction, at least those places have more respect to that shipping than here, :thumbdown: and yet those aren't exactly the best place for Spandy stuffs!
Sorry if you guys feel insulted by it, but this is how I feel.
Yep...I have an account on FanFiction which is Spandy4Life...I am very respected there.

Missplayer30

Imitation Krab
Spandy4Life said:
Yep...I have an account on FanFiction which is Spandy4Life...I am very respected there.
Out of context: I always imagine that pairing being more like this
will_you_marry_me__by_partee6554-d88jec9.jpg
_put_embarrassing_title_here__by_snips800-d4wwsml.png
femgermany_x_italy_by_technoranma-d4gx44y.jpg

http://femgermanyxitaly.deviantart.com/art/Feli-s-late-night-thoughts-450937925
There's more but that's all I wanted to post here

Too bad I don't see much of that kind of Spandy let alone a quality one
Because I always have a thing for strong overpowering woman x weak scaredy boy

PinkPearl

insert title here
I don't mind them together. I just don't really focus on the romances between characters. It's not the type of show that demands lovey plots. But if Spongebob had to be with anyone, it should be Sandy IMO.

Since someone started a Squandy thread, I've decided to make my own Spandy thread. Comment what you think about Spandy!

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
I don't really have a problem with the ship. I just don't think it could work as canon, because Sandy doesn't really like Spongebob that way. They're very VERY dear friends. She seems to enjoy the single, independent life too much, anyway. It's cute, but I just don't think Sandy is too interested.

I'm not into it
That's ok. It's your opinion.

I don't really have a problem with the ship. I just don't think it could work as canon, because Sandy doesn't really like Spongebob that way. They're very VERY dear friends. She seems to enjoy the single, independent life too much, anyway. It's cute, but I just don't think Sandy is too interested.
I don't ship them as a couple, I ship it cause its cute. PatBob is awesome though.

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
Spandy4Life said:
That's ok. It's your opinion.

I don't ship them as a couple, I ship it cause its cute. PatBob is awesome though.
I will admit, Spandy is a pretty cute pairing. Especially since Spongebob seemed to have a one-sided crush on Sandy earlier on in the series. I think he got over it later, once he realized that Sandy didn't feel the same way.

Back