Thomas the Tank Engine?

Chris

Floridian
I liked it when I was a kid and still do. The older stuff is better though.

Big Thomas fan here.

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
Loved it when I was little. The Ringo Starr/George Carlin-narrated episodes were the best, but the Alec Baldwin-narrated episodes I watched after that were good too. The Michael Brandon-narrated episodes I watched were just okay.

Chris

Floridian
Loved it when I was little. The Ringo Starr/George Carlin-narrated episodes were the best, but the Alec Baldwin-narrated episodes I watched after that were good too. The Michael Brandon-narrated episodes I watched were just okay.
Yep I am with you on all of this. Couldn't agree more with your opinions of the narrators and their episodes.

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
does anybody here like thomas the tank engine?
When I was a kid i loved it, I think I grew put of it though. My most fond memories come from flash games of Thomas and his friends doing stuff, but it has been so long.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
I grew up on it. Always loved the Ringo Starr narration, also enjoyed George Carlin's work on the show (both the particular train stories, and the Shining Time Station episodes).

I've seen clips of the newer versions, where everything's CGI and the narrator's different... it just ain't the same. 😉

Chris

Floridian
I grew up on it. Always loved the Ringo Starr narration, also enjoyed George Carlin's work on the show (both the particular train stories, and the Shining Time Station episodes).

I've seen clips of the newer versions, where everything's CGI and the narrator's different... it just ain't the same. 😉
Yes Thomas the Tank Engine is awesome. The old format is way better.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I watched it when I was really little, like younger than 5. I also used to have tons of train sets, I loved them. I also used to be scared of Gordon haha.

EM.

Moby Dollar
I really used to like it when I was little, but when it was models only, I liked seasons 3-6 the most

Back