Third SpongeBob movie to be released February 8th 2019

BooBooKeys

Arcade Mod
Supmandude said:
I can't tell what's going on in this GIF you keep posting. :P
An alien kills itself after realizing that his miniverse is a lie and he missed his father's funeral just to study the miniverse itself. I couldn't make this up even if I tried.

ImAGoofyGooberRock

Goofy Goober
Well this pretty much confirms that Vincent Waller and Marc Ceccerelli are going to be showrunners for the next three years, right?

DigitalDeathstraction

Shut up, bird.
it's such a good show

much better than sponge out of water
2ZlnVv2.gif

The Navy

Banished
From what I've been reading, the film was technically storyboard driven in a sense, as it was roughly based off of the script that Burger and Aibel wrote and they expanded on some things and drew a lot of visual gags.

Growlie

Best Boy
I can confirm that my hatred of Sponge out of Water extended all the way down to the deepest circles of heII.

I'll shall left up this up towards Heaven!
Because, my Love for Sponge out of Water extends all the way to the high heavens!

todd phillips

Krabby Patty Burglar
that is little early don't you think?i was expecting it to come out somewhere around 2029 on the 30th anniversary and in the same month that the show debuted

Leedles

Leedle
todd phillips said:
that is little early don't you think?i was expecting it to come out somewhere around 2029 on the 30th anniversary and in the same month that the show debuted
I highly doubt they'd try and compete with whatever Marvel will bring out in Summer 2029.

Back