Third SpongeBob movie “a good bet”

iedasb

Crazy Artist
I hope they make Spongebob The movie 3. I'm kinda worried of dying without seeing the third movie.

I hope next time they make Sandy cute. I hope they put some Spandy on it. I hope in the third movie Patchy the pirate finale sees Spongebob, for real.

Or maybe, something not involving stealing the krabby patty formula, not going to "our world"...

Time travels in the next movie are welcome ;D
XD

SterBob

Floating Shopping List
iedasb said:
Time travels in the next movie are welcome ;D
xD
Yeah! We need more of Bubbles the dolphin to! They should tell the origin of him.

iedasb

Crazy Artist
SterBob said:
Yeah! We need more of Bubbles the dolphin to! They should tell the origin of him.
Just watch the episode "Sponge-Cano!". He's probably from the same place where that other dolphin is :P

ZaneDrake

Imitation Krab
Id wait 7 or 8 years to make another one. The reason the 2nd movie took so long is because Stephen Hillenburg didn't have a story he thought was fit for a big screen adaptation, so they shouldn't force it on them. :run:

Spongefan511 said:
That seems unlikely. :huh:
I like your profile pic. :bowdown:

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
Well, call me when the hype train for this movie gets rolling in about ten years.

WhoWantsStancakes said:
Meh, hopefully they'll at least make 2 or 3 more seasons and then do the third movie as a finale (and if we lived in a perfect world, all traditional animation!)
If we lived in a perfect world, there would actually be a finale to this show.

BabySmitty said:
The whole movie will be bad stop motion like the old Rankin/Bass Christmas specials from the 1970s. And it will be 3 hours. And Spongebob will be voiced by Tommy Wiseau.
If this third movie somehow ends up being that terrible, Tommy Wiseau's voice acting would convince me to go see it. The Room is a freaking riot.

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
SBManiac!!!!!! said:
Well, call me when the hype train for this movie gets rolling in about ten years.

If we lived in a perfect world, there would actually be a finale to this show.

If this third movie somehow ends up being that terrible, Tommy Wiseau's voice acting would convince me to go see it. The Room is a freaking riot.
"Yah, can I have a dozen red roses, please? That's me! Here you go, keep the change, hai Wormy, thanks a lot, bahhhhey"

"Why, Patrick why?? YOU AH TEARING ME APAAARRRT, PATRICK!!!"

"I did not hit him! It's not true! This is FISHPASTE! I did not hit him! Aaayyee did naahhhhhht...... Ohai Squidward!!"

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
BabySmitty said:
"Yah, can I have a dozen red roses, please? That's me! Here you go, keep the change, hai Wormy, thanks a lot, bahhhhey"

"I did not hit him! It's not true! This is FISHPASTE! I did not hit him! Aaayyee did naahhhhhht...... Ohai Squidward!!"
If the third movie winds up like The Room, I just might watch it more than once.

Nick Jackson

Well, thinking about it logically here and through the perspective of Paramount and Nickelodeon, Spongebob is the only thing that really is keeping the network going (that and TMNT). Each franchise earns about a billion or so dollars a year off of merchandise alone and with the current gross that Sponge Out of Water has standing currently at around 84 million worldwide (which is basically how much the first movie made during it's whole run here in the US), SpongeBob will make at least 10 billion this year because of Sponge Out of Water and it's merchandise. Through the minds of Paramount and Nickelodeon execs, more SpongeBob means more profit and that's why you've never seen them downsize their SpongeBob quota, not even when the ratings were going down in 2012 which caused the SB profit to go from billions to millions. Basically, they see that SpongeBob is what makes them the largest profit and they don't think that cartoons like FOP or Sanjay and Craig are even going to earn that much profit. That's why they're going to end up making a third movie, because it showed that SpongeBob equals profit for both companies and their parent company Viacom. This not only explains why they're going to end up making a third movie, but it also explains why the show is still going and will likely still keep going til Tom Kenny or someone important to the show meets their demise. I mean, I liked SOOW a whole ::dolphin noise:: lot, so much so that I saw it two times, and I'm excited for what the show can bring with the old crew finally back but opening weekend for SOOW made a lot of things clear to me. Even if SpongeBob ever ends, it'll continue to rank in the dough from merchandising and other outlets because it's SpongeBob and it's not only the longest running Nicktoon ever, but it's also something that generations in the past, present and in the future are going to watch for years to come. Even if it does end, they'll probably just end up making a cheap flash based spin off that'll rank in the dough. Basically, SB is like Scooby Doo (well somewhat) in terms of that'll rank in the money and make new series and movies because it's a generational type of thing and Nickelodeon are going to embrace that for however long they can. A third Spongebob movie is going to happen because of that.

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
BabySmitty said:

This needs to happen, I don't care if it's not a movie, IT'S MANDATORY!

BlueberryFieldsForever

crazy little thing called weed
Lets see.... How long will SBSP last and when's the POSSIBLE THIRD MOVIE?

hmm.. 1999 2004 and 2015
1+9+9+9= 28 then 28+6 = 34 +8=42

4+2=6.
sb last 6 more seasons, each will have 20-25 episodes.

the movie will be in, hmm 5+11=16 1+6=7 then 16-7=9 so because sb is awesome it will be in 2017 or 2018. sb will probably end in 2026 or so but it will be extended maybe

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
That One Random Boss said:
If the third movie winds up like The Room, I just might watch it more than once.
Okay so let's see.....

Spongebob would be Johnny
Patrick would be Lisa
Squidward would be Mark
uh... the weird kid would be Gary
Sandy would be Lisa's mom
uh... I can't think of anything else. I'd put Bubble Bass in there somewhere.

liamdude5

Imitation Krab
If a third SpongeBob movie does come out, I will dance. If John Debney returns to do the music again, I will do the Goron dance from Ocarina of Time.

Leedles

Leedle
toasterstrutel, on 16 Feb 2015 - 4:09 PM, said:

I actually hate Frozen because it's not good. Why?
dJGzRkq.png

Why did you like your own comment?

Back