Third SpongeBob miniseries?

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
In Seasons 7 and 8, there were two different miniseries-like anthology series, each centering around events for the characters. Legends of Bikini Bottom came first, bringing a series of six different fantasy-like events in six different episodes. The more realistic Runaway Roadtrip series featured the main characters going on different vacation experiences in each episode, along with a half-hour episode with SpongeBob and Patrick's adventure.

Personally, I thought some of the LoBB episodes were boring/meh, while the Runaway Roadtrip was just awesome. These were both refreshing experiences to break up from typical SpongeBob adventures. However, it seems that both of these have not been met with such good reviews, with some blasting several episodes of both negatively (possibly due to the "decline" at the time). With the time better now, I was thinking that our favorite undersea cartoon can bring this concept back again for a third miniseries in Season 10/11. It would be nice to see some fresh ideas such as maybe an epic journey, story arc, or maybe just more good old fun centered around a certain theme.
What do you think on the idea/things? Sound off below today.

Supmandude

Squog
They should do a thing like those with one continuous plot. The show doesn't need continuity, as I said in that other thread, but as a one time thing it'd be cool.

They could also combine them into a TV/DVD/Digital movie that's an average movie length or longer. That way they could make a full-length movie without having to go through Paramount.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Lego Spongy said:
They could call it a SpongeBomb :sbface:
Well... the stuff on CN is mostly unrelated episodes for a week. Yeah, sure, Runaway Roadtrip aired in a week, but I'm not meaning what you said.

Back