Think Again

Would you like to help plan this episode ?

• Yes

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Skylar SquarePants said:
you cant show me,, bandwith,, OMG THIS IS MY 100TH POST!! OMG YAAAY!!! WHAT AM I?
Imitation Krab. You have 3 clones. Also, I can show you screenshots, but not the video.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Hey! I have made a private video on YouTube that only SBM users can see! And it's, well, It's I made a first draft for the episode, including the title card! It's unlisted, and i'm linking it here so other members can see it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2ChROJK8N4

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
It's looking good so far
Oh yeah and that's another thing we almost forgot to think about yesterday, music. We need to discuss which music should go where throughout the episode

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
It's looking good so far Oh yeah and that's another thing we almost forgot to think about yesterday, music. We need to discuss which music should go where throughout the episode
We should definitely include the basic SpongeBob themes like Gator and Tomfoolery in some capacity. You might also want to look up dramatic cues/links, and also the steels licks. Seriously, steel licks are incredibly useful.

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
Thanks, we can discuss this with the others when they return, but what are your ideas as long as it goes well with the plot

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
We could have Gator play when Fred is moping the floor & slips, Saxaboogie & Jungle Baby at Mrs. Puff's Party, & Tomfoolery when Squidward finds out SB & PT are gone. We could do rescue when Plankton tries to steal the formula in the opening, And we already have Salty Squid Jig in the Title Card.

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
Here's my idea of the beginning. Mr Krabs could allow takeouts as an addition to the Krusty Krab, as for this Plankton tells Patrick to order one and give it to him, but fails miserably. Later on it could turn out that Patrick was the last customer of the day, as SpongeBob catches up to him with a takeout box. It turns out that despite Patrick's concerns, the box will keep the krabby patty fresh, but Patrick says that he hears a storm approaching. They turn to find Squidward walking not that far behind them as they scream and run into their houses, after a few moments, the tornado starts.
Also we've got a fourth helper :)

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Zimmy11 said:
Here's my idea of the beginning. Mr Krabs could allow takeouts as an addition to the Krusty Krab, as for this Plankton tells Patrick to order one and give it to him, but fails miserably. Later on it could turn out that Patrick was the last customer of the day, as SpongeBob catches up to him with a takeout box. It turns out that despite Patrick's concerns, the box will keep the krabby patty fresh, but Patrick says that he hears a storm approaching. They turn to find Squidward walking not that far behind them as they scream and run into their houses, after a few moments, the tornado starts.
Also we've got a fourth helper :)
I'm editing the title card.

Okay, I edited the Title Card. I uploaded the new draft including the title card. you can see it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87VntUYjlnc

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Zimmy11 said:
Well how do you find my idea of the beginning?
Pretty good. Maybe we can have a tiny bit of funny Squid Torture. When SpongeBob & Patrick start to run away, Squid can be like "What? What are you running from? (hears tornado) Uh oh. (cuts to SB & PT running. Squidward screams)."

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
I thought we could start with Plankton sleeping and Karen waking him up when he just about had a great plan, though after a while of them talking Plankton goes outside and then Mr Krabs and SpongeBob talk about adding takeouts to the menu, in which catches the attention of Plankton.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Zimmy11 said:
I thought we could start with Plankton sleeping and Karen waking him up when he just about had a great plan, though after a while of them talking Plankton goes outside and then Mr Krabs and SpongeBob talk about adding takeouts to the menu, in which catches the attention of Plankton.
Alright, do you want me to do a cross fade into the CB from where we are now?

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
Sure
But how are we going to add the takeout boxes in? I mean this will be their first appearance in the entire series.

Back