Think Again

Would you like to help plan this episode ?

• Yes

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
So first of all let's think about which characters besides SpongeBob, Patrick, Gary and Squidward could be involved. We've already got bikini bottomites and "my leg guy" Fred.
we can use this or use a already spongebob background and you add the font of one
I think we should stick with this one

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Skylar SquarePants said:
we can use this or use a already spongebob background and you add the font of one
I'll think about it. Just in case I did one with an actual SB background.

think again 2.jpg

and with characters, maybe Sandy could be looking for the boys and Gary, Mr. Krabs could try to find them too because he's losing money not having SB at work, and Plankton could try to look for them because SpongeBob had the formula with him when he got lost. And to make it even more of an interesting story, none of them will be looking together, or even know the others are looking for them. We could also open it with plankton trying to steal the formula, which could get Karen a few cameos too.

Zimmy11 said:
Hmm, maybe Fred, in a part of the episode he could slip on a wet floor and say "MY LEG!"
Nice. Maybe he could be moping the floor when it happens so it makes sense.

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
We could also have Mrs Puff in there too as SpongeBob hasn't been taking his boating lessons lately :)

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Zimmy11 said:
We could also have Mrs Puff in there too as SpongeBob hasn't been taking his boating lessons lately :)
She could think about looking for him because he missed too many lessons, but decides to celebrate the fact he's gone instead.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
How about we add Squilliam too?
Skylar SquarePants said:
*opens up map* what about settings?
Rock Bottom
Sandy's Treedome
Conch Street (SpongeBob's Street)
Conch Street (spongeBob & Patrick Only and in Rock Bottom)
Bikini Bottom
Mrs. Puff's House
Mrs. Puff's Boating School
The Krusty Krab
The Chum Bucket
Mr. Krabs' House
Bus Stop (for how they get home)
Old Man Jenkins' House (for a joke where the tornado starts & Old Man Jenkins is in front of his house & says "What a peaceful day. I see no storms coming in. (gets sucked up) *Screams*)
Squilliam's House

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
Also by the fact that none of them will be working together, that will create a lot of bubble transitions

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Zimmy11 said:
Also by the fact that none of them will be working together, that will create a lot of bubble transitions
That won't be too hard to animate. I have a title card draft I want to show you. Do you guys have youtube accounts?

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Skylar SquarePants said:
i dont (OMG MY 99TH POST!!!)
Okay. If Zimmy does I can show him, but if you don't then I don't know if I can show it to you.

Back